Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California

Old 12-10-2010, 04:03 PM   #1
Mindz
E.B.A.H.

Drives: you wild...
Location: In the happy padded room wearing a jacket that makes me hug myself...
Gabraddock selling his camaro?

Is it true you're selling your car?
Old 12-11-2010, 02:30 AM   #2
Revo1
Don't Like it? Suggit.

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS

"Tops off, tach up baby- loud and proud!"
A Camaro lover from day one- 1996 3.8 V6 Camaro, to 1996 5.7 LT1 Camaro Z28, to the sold 2002 5.7 LS1 Camaro SS, and NOW, a [I]6.2 L99 VR 2SS/RS: XS Power stainless full exhaust, Airaid CAI, BMR drop springs and sways, custom tune by Cal Speed- 411rwhp
Revo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 03:13 AM   #3
gabraddock

Drives: 2010 Chevy Camaro Rally Yellow
Yes, it is ture. It is a time of happiness as well as sadness. I am sad to have to her go, but I am happy for the reason. The reason first.........We are having a baby girl and the Camaro is just not big enough to safely carry her. Chevy doesn't make a car seat that fits the Camaro. My sadness comes from having to leave such a wonderful group of people. Everyone here has touched me in one or way or another. The good times we have all had I will never forget. From our very first rally, where Danielle and I got engaged to our last race down Mt Hamilton. There are no words that I can use or say to tell you all just how much you mean to me. I can only say thank you for all that you have done for me. I do look forward to my next Camaro when Izzy is 6. Just so you know, I am keeping it in the family and getting a 2011 Chevy Traverse. No, the don't make it in yellow! I will still be on the site and will drop a hello every once in a while and look forward to seeing what you are all doing and what mods you are adding to your beautiful machines! Keep in touch!

Last edited by gabraddock; 12-11-2010 at 03:27 AM.
gabraddock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 03:37 AM   #4
WiccaJew

Drives: Black & Blue 1SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabraddock View Post
Yes, it is ture. It is a time of happiness as well as sadness. I am sad to have to her go, but I am happy for the reason. The reason first.........We are having a baby girl and the Camaro is just not big enough to safely carry her. Chevy doesn't make a car seat that fits the Camaro. My sadness comes from having to leave such a wonderful group of people. Everyone here has touched me in one or way or another. The good times we have all had I will never forget. From our very first rally, where Danielle and I got engaged to our last race down Mt Hamilton. There are no words that I can use or say to tell you all just how much you mean to me. I can only say thank you for all that you have done for me. I do look forward to my next Camaro when Izzy is 6. Just so you know, I am keeping it in the family and getting a 2011 Chevy Traverse. No, the don't make it in yellow! I will still be on the site and will drop a hello every once in a while and look forward to seeing what you are all doing and what mods you are adding to your beautiful machines! Keep in touch!
WHAT OMG!!! Big hugs! :(

YOU ARE STILL HANGING OUT WITH ME :( A LOT AND COMING TO THE CHRISTMAS LIGHT MEET !!
I am going to miss you but not really because we will hang out.
Oh and congrats on the little one again!

ARH 1 7/8 headers, ARH 3" XPIPE, MBRP 3" Catback
WiccaJew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 03:56 AM   #5
Mickmunster

Drives: 2011 Camaro 1LT RS
damm...it was great to meet you man...it was definitely fun on the Mt. hamilton run (couldn't keep up with you speedsters though)...congratulations on the new baby to you and your wife...hope to see you around town

Good luck with everything...
Old 12-11-2010, 10:26 AM   #6
tribone
Searchin' ....

Drives: Powered by Bowtie
Quote:
Why would you stop hanging out? You'll always be a Camaro owner at heart.
tribone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 11:08 AM   #7
Busy_Boi
SoCal C5 Family Member

Drives: RJT 2010 camaro 2SS
Send a message via Yahoo to Busy_Boi
Quote:
Originally Posted by tribone View Post
Old 12-11-2010, 11:37 AM   #8
gabraddock

Quote:
Originally Posted by tribone View Post
Thanks Tri and Busy! I know this. I am not saying bye to all my friends, just saying bye to my Camaro. I will miss her greatly. I know we will all still hang out. I just won't be at all the meets. I will however be able to hold all the supplies when we do go on a camping Camaro Rally!
Old 12-11-2010, 11:42 AM   #9
gabraddock

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiccaJew View Post
WHAT OMG!!! Big hugs! :(

YOU ARE STILL HANGING OUT WITH ME :( A LOT AND COMING TO THE CHRISTMAS LIGHT MEET !!
I am going to miss you but not really because we will hang out.
Oh and congrats on the little one again!
Thanks D. I know we will be hanging out a lot! See you next weekend.
Old 12-11-2010, 12:14 PM   #10
justa25thTA

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS/RS LS3
Quote:

shh, don't tell my wife this as there is one sitting in the back of our Camaro right now
Old 12-11-2010, 12:39 PM   #11
Sketti

Drives: 2010 ABM 2SS/RS
Wow! :( Congrats Gary and Danielle on the new child! Feel free to name him/her Sketti if you like. Anyway, I'm really sad to see you get rid of the Camaro and will be even sadder if you guys don't hang out with us anymore. You guys are fun to hang out with and I'll really really miss you! Maybe I can get Becka to make a love child with me so our kids could hang out together!

Thanks for being my friend, David
Installed: Tinted Windows; EiBach Lowering Springs; Custom Exhaust; Lloyd Carpets; AirRaid CAI; Heritage Grill; Razzi GFX; Light Blackout Kit; MPD1 Dovetail Spolier; SS Badges from DefenderWorxs; T-Rex Bumper Grill; Bowtie & Tail Light Bezel Re-Coloring; Stealth Bulbs; Magg Wheels 22" (Nitto INVO tires Fronts: 255/35-22 - Rears: 285/30-22)
When money Available: Brake Calipers Painted; Clear Car Cover; Custom Pedals; Custom Dash Plaque from EmblemPros.com; Double Din GPS/Stero Unit
Sketti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 12:43 PM   #12
Silver2SSRS6spd
Prefer to be blown!

Drives: 2010 Silver/Black 2SS/RS Manual
Sorry to hear you are getting rid of her, the little ones need to be safe. Not that the Camaro is not safe, just a pain to get the kids in and out on a daily basis. I need to take my girls with me today and I'm too lazy to move the car seat from my SUV to the Camaro and worry about parking her in a public lot next to other non-camaros.
Old 12-11-2010, 01:35 PM   #13
TripleB
SoCal Mayhem

Drives: 2017 2LT Hyper Blue Metallic Camaro
I've got a car seat in the back of mine and my son fits just fine...

Sucks you're selling it, but the new Traverse is super nice!! Wanted to get one for my wife but we couldn't afford it.
Old 12-11-2010, 02:02 PM   #14
Cabrera
Freightrain Coming Ur Way

Drives: V8-1968 & V6-2000 & V6 2010 Camaros
Darn bro.... sorry to hear, but congrats.