Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > New Member Introductions

Old 12-15-2013, 10:42 PM   #43
MPX

Drives: None yet
Quote:
Originally Posted by t&t moyer View Post
Congrats to the OP and good luck on your search!

I know all to well about swapping vehicles and not being happy with the outcome. We recently traded our crew-cab 12' Silverado 4x4 in on a 13' Cadillac CTS AWD coupe, needless to say my wife is waaaaay less than impressed with the Cadillac... It's a situation of sucking it up for the time being as trading or selling it leaves us with more of a loss than I'm willing to eat. It sucks ass!
Yeah. . . it's pretty incredible how little a test drive and even the initial curb appeal of a car can tell you about your long-term satisfaction with it. The Terrain was never a long term solution (which is the sole reason I leased it) but it was kind of a hold-me-over until some of the model year refreshes and redesigns came out. I've always liked the way Terrains looked and enjoyed the test drives. . . but man. . . I don't know how I'm going to be able to make it to the end of the lease with it. Never thought I'd hate such an otherwise nice car.
MPX is offline   Reply With Quote