Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Past Camaro Fests > 2015 Camaro Fest (VI)

Old 08-12-2015, 10:07 AM   #15
NickJRE

Drives: Nothing Fun.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu Ray View Post
It was Great to meet and speak with Ted, even thou he was not able to get to my buddies car he was pleasant and all around good guy. People like Ted make me say ok his competitor sell the same product for a few more dollars, but the interaction and knowing people like ted are with Jannetty, would incline me to purchase from Jannetty
We're not the cheapest shop around, there's no question about that. But we provide ourselves in being able to have a large staff, that is very tight knit, and dedicated to providing the best customer service we possibly can. There's not a single team member who isn't a car enthusiast, and the entire staff loves working with the community. How awesome you all are makes our job that much more enjoyable and worthwhile. The guys and I talked about it at dinner both nights and on the way home. Thanks to all of you as well for being awesome
NickJRE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2015, 10:09 AM   #16
NickJRE

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2GRN4U View Post
I posted this in your other thread too. Just want to make sure you guys know that we appreciate the time you and your team took to put on our headers and how much we love the new install.

Once again we want to thank Ted and his Team for putting on the headers on our car and giving us a retune. These guys were amazing in Indianapollis when we first met them and had work done on our car and once again they lived up to another awesome install. The car sounds awesome and most of the trip home was with the windows down.
Thanks so much for your support and enthusiasm. You and your wife put a smile on all of our faces, plus gave us some great laughs which we love. Glad your happy with the headers and tune. Hopefully we get to see you both again soon!
Old 08-12-2015, 10:11 AM   #17
NickJRE

Quote:
Originally Posted by MudderFinger View Post
I am sending you guys a starbucks card in appreciation. Enjoy!
The guys will love that, and we appreciate all of your support as well. Thank you Alvin!
Old 08-12-2015, 11:00 AM   #18
snizzle
Recalled user

Drives: '12 Camaro SS, '18 Colorado Z71
Love the intake scoop you guys installed. First rate folks.

2012 2SS 45th AE LS3 M6

Borla ATAK Catback
Kooks Stepped LT Headers
CAI Intake
Hexvents
VMAX CNC Ported Throttle Body
RX Catch Can
Hurst Short Throw Shifter
Pfadt ZL-Spec Stage 3 Suspension
Forgestar F14
Tuned by Frost
snizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2015, 12:30 PM   #19
NickJRE

Quote:
Originally Posted by snizzle View Post
Love the intake scoop you guys installed. First rate folks.
Thank you!
Old 08-12-2015, 01:01 PM   #20
jksynergy

Drives: 11 SW SYNERGY SERIES/14 1SS 1LE
We should all be saying THANK YOU, the team of JRE. My wife and I came over with the car to have our VMax PTB installed. Took all of 10 mins for the installation and there was a crowd watching to see what magic was being applied to the car. Everyone was on par and perfect to deal with. Have to report that the car has been perfect even on the 5+hour drive home. Can't say anything other than it's been a great experience from your tune to the service. Nick, don't forget to get a few of the JRE logos in black done please. Hit me up with a pm if you need my information.
Thanks to all of the team and we will see you again I'm sure.
Jason and Kay Luebcke

2014 1SS 1LE. Bama, sporting Red Rock Metallic demon's horns, when we are ready to get naughty and open a can of whoopass! Airaid, Spectre, Xpel,Bowler shifter Peddars, UMI, Ult Perf. Diode Dynamics, JRE Tune, XS Power battery,
Hooker Headers Blackheart exhaust,Powerbrake
InstaGram & Twitter: @jlouie62
FB: hangtimeracing
jksynergy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2015, 03:31 PM   #21
BAD DAB

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS Black & Silver
Hey Ted, quick question. Will I need an update to my tune if I want to install HF cats? (No Headers)

STAINLESS WORKS HEADERS-TUNED BY JANNETTY RACING-C.A.I. INTAKE-TAYLOR 409 WIRES-SOLO AXLE BACK EXHAUST-ELITE CATCH CAN
BAD DAB is offline   Reply With Quote