Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Old 09-16-2009, 01:33 PM   #365
ahart04
most bang for your buck

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS CGM/BLK RALLYS
omg....killing me! congrats you texas folks. i got friends and family scattered all through north texas. but where's mine?
Old 09-16-2009, 03:43 PM   #366
Dewdude

Drives: '69 RS-SS 396 Camaro
Mine showed up at 3pm Central. I will have my little paws on it by 7 tonight.

Thanks everyone!

Dew
Dewdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 04:17 PM   #367
u4ax

Drives: Possible 2010 Camaro
Supposedly mine arrived today.. but I'm not allowed to pick it up until tomorrow. They have to update something in the computer and have to detail the car. I'm going crazy.

Ugh.

Car ordered: 7/11/2009
TPW: 8/24/2009
u4ax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 06:50 PM   #368
cybercoaster

Drives: 2017 2SS 50th Anv, 1972 RS
Mine arrived today at the dealership but I cant pick it up until tomorrow . Cant believe it takes all day to prep it. I know they may have other cars but I want mine now BTW-Salesman told me the stripes were already on the car factory installed - yes! It's going to be a long night
cybercoaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 07:22 PM   #369
comm17
Racing Byrds

Drives: '16 BVM 2SS '10 IBM 2SS RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdude View Post
Mine showed up at 3pm Central. I will have my little paws on it by 7 tonight.

Thanks everyone!

Dew
Quote:
Originally Posted by u4ax View Post
Supposedly mine arrived today.. but I'm not allowed to pick it up until tomorrow. They have to update something in the computer and have to detail the car. I'm going crazy.

Ugh.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cybercoaster View Post
Mine arrived today at the dealership but I cant pick it up until tomorrow . Cant believe it takes all day to prep it. I know they may have other cars but I want mine now BTW-Salesman told me the stripes were already on the car factory installed - yes! It's going to be a long night
Congrats all!!!
Still having the trip from Hell!! Stuck in Markhem IL since 5:00 last night???

Thank you BECKY!!!
comm17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 07:29 PM   #370
avcbm

Drives: Camaro ZL1
Congrats to everyone that has gotten their Cars, I'm still waiting... I'm Showing in transit Truck, Rail yard since 13 Sept, it's in Dixiana, SC so I'm hoping tomorrow or Friday, I'm trying not to get excited because I don't want a let down and really would like to have it by the weekend... soooooooooooo I'm keeping my fingers crossed....

2012 Camaro ZL1
2010 Camaro SS (Sold)
avcbm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 09:42 PM   #371
STYLER

Drives: 2LT/RS/IOM/WHITE
IT SAYS TODAY, WITH YESTERDAYS DATE.....INTRANSIT BY TRUCK.
SO DOES THAT MEAN IT'S ON IT'S WAY TO DEALERSHIP? NO MORE TRAIN??
AND WHATS THE NUMBER EVERYONE IS CALLING TO FIND OUT EXACT LOCATION????
THANK SO MUCH FOR TAKING TIME TO ANSWER MY QUESTIONS!!!!!!
Old 09-16-2009, 09:59 PM   #372
I'mgettingone

Drives: 2010 RY 2SS/RS black rally stripes
Quote:
Originally Posted by cybercoaster View Post
OK, that's annoying. You're car has stripes and was on a train a few days after you got your VIN, meanwhile mine is still sitting in canada waiting for a train. I'm seriously beginning to think that they lost my car or something. Congrats to you, though! Post some pics so we can see your new baby.
Old 09-16-2009, 10:18 PM   #373
cybercoaster

Drives: 2017 2SS 50th Anv, 1972 RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLER View Post
IT SAYS TODAY, WITH YESTERDAYS DATE.....INTRANSIT BY TRUCK.
SO DOES THAT MEAN IT'S ON IT'S WAY TO DEALERSHIP? NO MORE TRAIN??
AND WHATS THE NUMBER EVERYONE IS CALLING TO FIND OUT EXACT LOCATION????
THANK SO MUCH FOR TAKING TIME TO ANSWER MY QUESTIONS!!!!!!
Mine showed in transit by truck and then on the train. I think the first time it was going to have the stripes put on. You can see that on the sticker window. You can call 1-800-235-2352 (still have it memorized!) the car initials are the letters and then the train number. I posted detailed instructions somewhere. O, press or say 1 for location.
cybercoaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 10:30 PM   #374
pointer lover

Drives: F-250 stroke
IT'S HERE IT'S HERE finally here brought her home last night. took 6 months to the day but it's home and dealer no markup at all just what it cost with taxes fees bullshit. DDealer was the best took 25 minutes to sign deal and driving home.
pointer lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 07:45 AM   #375
ANB64

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS CGM A6
OMG...Got the call yesterday at 11 AM that the car was being backed off truck. Dealer told me to be there at 3 PM to pick up. Had his guys on priority to get this thing ready! I have to say those few hours were horrible...I was a nervous, stumbling, bumbling wreck!! Now that I have it, I absolutely understand the "perma-grin" affect!! Haven't stopped giggling and smiling since. LOVE this car!!!!! Pics to follow soon!!

2010 Camaro 2SS A6
CGM w Black Rally Stripes
ANB64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 09:48 AM   #376
u4ax

Drives: Possible 2010 Camaro
So I went and saw my car last night.. I took a trip to the dealer just to see it. They took me to the car and I talked about it with the owner of the dealerships son for a while. He was really nice and a great guy.

We were talking about it and I mentioned to him that I hadn't even driven one yet. But was so thankful to just see mine because I've been going crazy. After a second of deliberation, he turned to me and said, "Do you want to take it to go get gas?" I was like... What? Haha Could I?! And yeah. Anyway, I got to drive it last night to take it to go get gas. It was incredible. I'm in love? haha. Here are a few quick photos we snapped while we were there.

I pick her up at 2. I am so stoked.

The first time I saw it:

Standing outside with it after they pulled her up for me to take her to get gas:

Me and the lady friend:

Car ordered: 7/11/2009
TPW: 8/24/2009
u4ax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 11:00 AM   #377
comm17
Racing Byrds

Drives: '16 BVM 2SS '10 IBM 2SS RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by u4ax View Post
So I went and saw my car last night.. I took a trip to the dealer just to see it. They took me to the car and I talked about it with the owner of the dealerships son for a while. He was really nice and a great guy.

We were talking about it and I mentioned to him that I hadn't even driven one yet. But was so thankful to just see mine because I've been going crazy. After a second of deliberation, he turned to me and said, "Do you want to take it to go get gas?" I was like... What? Haha Could I?! And yeah. Anyway, I got to drive it last night to take it to go get gas. It was incredible. I'm in love? haha. Here are a few quick photos we snapped while we were there.

I pick her up at 2. I am so stoked.

The first time I saw it:

Standing outside with it after they pulled her up for me to take her to get gas:

Me and the lady friend:
Congtatz!!!!!!!!!

Thank you BECKY!!!
comm17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 12:02 PM   #378
benjj

Drives: 2018 Camaro 1LE
car arrived at dealership last night. should have her in my driveway in a few hours or so
benjj is offline   Reply With Quote