Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Great Lakes

Old 08-11-2008, 09:44 PM   #1
JusticePete

Drives: Camaro Justice
Rosie's Diner Photo Night August 23, 2008 at Dusk

Rosie's is famous as the location used in the Bounty paper towel ads with Nacy Walker in the late 60's and early 70s.

[YOUTUBE]XjNjooG3jOk[/YOUTUBE]

The exterior is great with lots of neon and stainless steel. The last get your car photographed by a professional photographer night with the neon glowing in the background is August 23, 2008 at dusk. I plan to have my wide-body GTO, Pontiac G8 and HHR SS on site. I have invited the people from Chevrolet and asked for them to bring out a 2010 Camaro -- but I won't hold my breath. As I thought about it it occurred to me that there are probably more than one or two other GM owners that would like the same thing. If you want a photo outside of Rosie's the 23 is the night. This is a Rosie's diner event, but why not make it a GM event?

Pedders has no affiliation with Rosie's Diner. A couple of Dodge Magnum owners told me about the place a few weeks ago. We took a drive with the kids to eat there on a Sunday evening and found out about the photo night.
JusticePete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 12:04 AM   #2
fbodfather

Drives: Camaros................
Berger Chevrolet has a show each year in late August -- and on more than one occasion, we cruised to the diner -- I have pictures (somewhere)..of a whole bunch of Camaros in front of the diner at night.......
fbodfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 04:51 PM   #3
JusticePete

Drives: Camaro Justice
Sounds like a plan for the spring.

See you at the Brickyard.
JusticePete is offline   Reply With Quote