Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Camaro5 Store Merchandise

Old 09-27-2010, 10:16 AM   #15
Scott@Bjorn3D

Drives: Kami, 2013 2SS LS3 Luvin
Send a message via MSN to Scott@Bjorn3D
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post
We are working on a zippered sherpa lined jacket with a hoodie AND a standard pullover hoodie.

We've been doing tons of BLACK stuff....shirts, hats, lanyards, long sleeve shirts, the ladies shirts are going to be black... We don't want to continue to make everything black. That gets kinda old, IMO.

Here's what I was thinking...

How about offering something different? How about a Full Zip Sherpa Hoodie offered in brown w/ gray sherpa inside and another in putty with a black sherpa lining? It's basically a warm full zip hoodie with polyester sherpa lining in the hood and body. It has quilted lined sleeves and front pouch pockets. It would have the circle 5 embroidered on the left breast. The jackets would be brown or putty and the circle 5 would be embroidered blue (or we could do it in contrasting colors compared to the jacket (putty embroidery for the brown and brown embroidery for the putty).

Any suggestions?

Remember, we have to go with what is most popular. We WISH we could make one of everything for everyone, but we don't do our own screen printing or embroidery and don't have licensing to do most of the things we want to do. We'll do our best to help everyone, though.

Personally, I REALLY like the sherpa. I'm looking at it now, but can't find a pic online.
Doug,

How about offering stuff in the color of the cars? I would love a Rally Yellow Camaro5 pullover.
Scott@Bjorn3D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 10:24 AM   #16
2010 SSRS

Drives: 3 V8 Camaros
Black never gets old, keep black.
Old 09-27-2010, 11:37 AM   #17
hrpiii
AKA "Beefcake"

Drives: 2023 ZL1 Sharkskin
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010 SSRS View Post
Black never gets old, keep black.
+1000
hrpiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 04:29 PM   #18
Camaro Freak

Drives: 2010 IOM 2LT 334HP
I getting one either way!!
Old 09-27-2010, 05:19 PM   #19
Mrs.TAG
Camaro5 Store Goddess

Drives: 2012 Lowered Tahoe LTZ
Send a message via AIM to Mrs.TAG Send a message via Skype™ to Mrs.TAG
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott@Bjorn3D View Post
Doug,

How about offering stuff in the color of the cars? I would love a Rally Yellow Camaro5 pullover.
In a word...no. Not that it isn't a great idea, it is just that the company we are using doesn't make all of the colors. If we offer a yellow and not a green, the synergy kids might not be happy. The same goes for all the other colors. Black is universal.
Old 09-27-2010, 05:28 PM   #20
Heliwrench

Drives: 2010 Black 1SS
god d@mn synergy kids...
Suspension: BMR Trailing Arms and Bushings, FE6 Swaybar Conversion With Pedders 27mm Front and 32mm Rear ZL1 Swaybars and Links
Chassis: Hotchkis Chassis Max Brace, BMR Pro Cradle Bushings
Exterior:: Shine by Adam's.
...and plenty more
Heliwrench is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 09:34 AM   #21
WadeWilson
How U Doin?

Drives: 2014 CTS-V Coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heliwrench View Post
god d@mn synergy kids...
WadeWilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 10:40 AM   #22
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott@Bjorn3D View Post
Doug,

Not a chance! You have any idea how difficult it is just finding the 3 black, 3 white, 2 orange, 1 blue, etc etc etc from all the shirt manufacturers? RW is bending over backwards just trying to find single shirts for us. That means multiple phone calls to many factories all over the country.

Doing this with hoodies would never happen...I mean, they would never do it for US.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shardik2SS View Post
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 09:45 PM   #23
Milk 1027
Camaro➎ moderator

Drives: '13 BLK 1LE
Quote:
We are working on a zippered sherpa lined jacket with a hoodie AND a standard pullover hoodie.

We've been doing tons of BLACK stuff....shirts, hats, lanyards, long sleeve shirts, the ladies shirts are going to be black... We don't want to continue to make everything black. That gets kinda old, IMO.

Here's what I was thinking...

How about offering something different? How about a Full Zip Sherpa Hoodie offered in brown w/ gray sherpa inside and another in putty with a black sherpa lining? It's basically a warm full zip hoodie with polyester sherpa lining in the hood and body. It has quilted lined sleeves and front pouch pockets. It would have the circle 5 embroidered on the left breast. The jackets would be brown or putty and the circle 5 would be embroidered blue (or we could do it in contrasting colors compared to the jacket (putty embroidery for the brown and brown embroidery for the putty).

Any suggestions?

Remember, we have to go with what is most popular. We WISH we could make one of everything for everyone, but we don't do our own screen printing or embroidery and don't have licensing to do most of the things we want to do. We'll do our best to help everyone, though.

Personally, I REALLY like the sherpa. I'm looking at it now, but can't find a pic online.
I like the idea.

What I really want for winter though, is a camaro5 beanie. With the circle 5 in the center and camaro5.com on the side.
Something like this.
http://shop.pacsun.com/Guys/hats/Roc...anie/index.pro

I don't care for the ones with a cuff or the ones you have to fold over.
Old 09-30-2010, 11:05 PM   #24
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Dang...26 bucks... We are charging 18.95 for the liquid metal beanies...

I don't mind doing a run of them at all, but we haven't had any other requests for a beenie. We have to get a minimum number and I'd be worried about getting 12 or 24...whatever the minimum is...and then not being able to sell them all. You know anyone else who would be interested?
Old 09-30-2010, 11:16 PM   #25
Milk 1027
Camaro➎ moderator

Drives: '13 BLK 1LE
yle.
Quote:
Dang...26 bucks... We are charging 18.95 for the liquid metal beanies...

I don't mind doing a run of them at all, but we haven't had any other requests for a beenie. We have to get a minimum number and I'd be worried about getting 12 or 24...whatever the minimum is...and then not being able to sell them all. You know anyone else who would be interested?
maybe a poll?
I'm sure we can find 20+ other people that are interested.
I'll buy two, especially if there are different colors.
They don't have to be like the one on the link. I wouldn't mind something cheaper, just same style.
Old 10-01-2010, 12:26 AM   #26
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Hey, if we can get the people to buy, sh!t yeah we'll do it.
Old 10-03-2010, 09:27 AM   #27
KILLER74Z28
MOD SQUAD

Drives: 2G1FT1EW9A9100666
Quote:
Hey, if we can get the people to buy, sh!t yeah we'll do it.
I'd buy a couple....

Who cares about the Blue Oval crowd and their little Ponys? We're getting our Camaro back-and it'll be Supercharged!-MDAII
Team LS3
KILLER74Z28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 11:21 AM   #28
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Ok. So we got 4. Anyone else?

Better yet, why not come up with a design that just has our circle5 and site name on it, post a pic of it, and then create that new thread asking people if they would be interested. If we get enough, we'll do a batch.