Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions > Gaming Lounge

Old 11-13-2011, 10:57 PM   #43
Silverlsinva

Drives: 2013 Fiat 500 Abarth Grigio
There is so much to focus on and do in the game im trying to to some of the small quests and even those are kinda hard. Dont get me started about fighting dragons lol very hard but still doable. Giants no fun at all. =0(
Silverlsinva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 02:51 AM   #44
Gigachip
Runs on Starbucks

Drives: 2012 SVT Raptor
Send a message via AIM to Gigachip
Omg! Can't wait till I get my comp back. Then I can finally play
Old 11-14-2011, 08:29 AM   #45
Brokinarrow

Drives: 2012 Honda NC700x
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverlsinva View Post
There is so much to focus on and do in the game im trying to to some of the small quests and even those are kinda hard. Dont get me started about fighting dragons lol very hard but still doable. Giants no fun at all. =0(
Yeah, I like that they made it so not ALL areas will scale with your level like Oblivion. This may make it harder in the beginning, but as you level up you'll start feeling a lot more bad@$$ And yeah, giants and mammoths... just don't mess with em till you're hulked out Same for frost trolls and snow saber cats.

As for the vampirism thing: I would strongly recommend saving once you get infected, and don't overwrite that save. That way, if the cure quest bugs out, you still have the option to go back to your save before you went full vampire. Use an alter or down a cure disease potion to clear it.
Old 11-14-2011, 10:36 AM   #46
SIM Curly

Drives: Silver 1LT 2011 camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brokinarrow View Post
Yeah, I like that they made it so not ALL areas will scale with your level like Oblivion. This may make it harder in the beginning, but as you level up you'll start feeling a lot more bad@$$ And yeah, giants and mammoths... just don't mess with em till you're hulked out Same for frost trolls and snow saber cats.

As for the vampirism thing: I would strongly recommend saving once you get infected, and don't overwrite that save. That way, if the cure quest bugs out, you still have the option to go back to your save before you went full vampire. Use an alter or down a cure disease potion to clear it.
Yea i didnt know i was infected till it said your vampire blood boils in the sun so then i started the quest and the day i got the cure just had to be the day i became stage 4 (hated by everyone) and when i talked to him to start the cure a few seconds later he attacked me and now it says i completd that part but it didnt happen
Old 11-14-2011, 03:40 PM   #47
SSGUNNER
Chu no guat a hasa is?

Drives: 14 Jeep G Cherokee Overland HEMI
How exactly do you get infected? I just killed some one in Dustmans Cairn and it showed they had vampire dust. I didnt pick it up.
11 2SS/RSL99No Longer Stock (Sold) 6/19/14:AAC Plasma DRL's | Plug n play harness | Elite CC | Tint: 35% & 5% | LED Dome light | Show-N-Go Plate Holder | Flowmaster AT | C.A.I. Intake | VMAX CNC Spiral Ported TB | Husky Splash Guards
SSGUNNER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 05:39 PM   #48
SIM Curly

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSNEEKSx View Post
How exactly do you get infected? I just killed some one in Dustmans Cairn and it showed they had vampire dust. I didnt pick it up.
I have no idea have i got infected but i did fight some vampires i was just moving along and my screen says your vampire blood is being boiled by the sun. I would recommened visting the altar in whiterun and also drinking a cure disase potion to be on the safe side you have three days before you become a vampire if your bit.
Old 11-14-2011, 07:09 PM   #49
SSGUNNER
Chu no guat a hasa is?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SIM Curly View Post
I have no idea have i got infected but i did fight some vampires i was just moving along and my screen says your vampire blood is being boiled by the sun. I would recommened visting the altar in whiterun and also drinking a cure disase potion to be on the safe side you have three days before you become a vampire if your bit.
Oh ok cool. Im so nervous. Lol i hate vampirsm. Where exactly is the alter in whiterun? I dont wanna take chances.
11 2SS/RSL99No Longer Stock (Sold) 6/19/14:AAC Plasma DRL's | Plug n play harness | Elite CC | Tint: 35% & 5% | LED Dome light | Show-N-Go Plate Holder | Flowmaster AT | C.A.I. Intake | VMAX CNC Spiral Ported TB | Husky Splash Guards
Old 11-14-2011, 09:07 PM   #50
SIM Curly

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSNEEKSx View Post
Oh ok cool. Im so nervous. Lol i hate vampirsm. Where exactly is the alter in whiterun? I dont wanna take chances.
When you enter go up the path to the left the go right and its one of those buildings.
Old 11-15-2011, 12:50 AM   #51
SSGUNNER
Chu no guat a hasa is?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SIM Curly View Post
When you enter go up the path to the left the go right and its one of those buildings.
Thanks i found it. Some lady told me i was looking a lil pale. I went the alter soon after and got healed and also drank 2 cure disease potions. Should be good.
Old 11-15-2011, 01:44 AM   #52
Silverlsinva

Drives: 2013 Fiat 500 Abarth Grigio
I always keep atleast one cure disease potions on me at all times. Anyone having any trouble with the merchants not having enough gold for all the items u wanna sell?
Silverlsinva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 07:32 AM   #53
Brokinarrow

Drives: 2012 Honda NC700x
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverlsinva View Post
I always keep atleast one cure disease potions on me at all times. Anyone having any trouble with the merchants not having enough gold for all the items u wanna sell?
Yeah, that's always been an issue for me in Elder Scrolls games. If you level your speechcraft enough, you can evenutally invest gold in merchants to raise the total amount of gold they have on hand.

As for vampires, you have a chance of getting infected just by fighting with them. To confirm whether or not you got infected, go to your magic menu, look at Active Effects. One of them will be the vampire disease if you have it (negative effects will be highlighted in red). Cure disease potion will get rid of it, or an alter. I always carry a few cure disease potions on me, as some of the diseases you can catch are quite hinder-some.
Old 11-15-2011, 08:38 AM   #54
Zachary Hendrix

Drives: 2008 Z06 Corvette
Send a message via Skype™ to Zachary Hendrix
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brokinarrow View Post
Yeah, that's always been an issue for me in Elder Scrolls games. If you level your speechcraft enough, you can evenutally invest gold in merchants to raise the total amount of gold they have on hand.
Level up your Speech to 100, I did that and now my merchants have 2,300+ per time with the perks; on first arrival at their shop they have 12K+

I'm a level 38...FADE223; add me if you need help
3.8 Tested 0-60
8.02 @ 100.4MPH: 1/8 Mile
11.78 @ 120.2: 1/4 Mile
Zachary Hendrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 08:44 AM   #55
EvoWake
SSTOCK

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
I played morrowind on Xbox, skipped oblivion... This worth picking up? And. Xbox or PC ? Thanks guys

EvoWake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 09:10 AM   #56
SSGUNNER
Chu no guat a hasa is?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvoWake View Post
I played morrowind on Xbox, skipped oblivion... This worth picking up? And. Xbox or PC ? Thanks guys
Yes. This one is awesome and has dragons. It is an amazing game. Did i mention dragons are in the game also?