Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 12-24-2011, 02:17 PM   #15
Earl
Account Suspended

Drives: Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pain505 View Post
If you have to ask, it cant be explained

Sent From My Droid
No please explain. You discover your car has been stolen...you have a .45...how is that going to help? I know what the poster was inferring but 99% of the time you're not going to be there when your car is stolen so , again, how's the .45 going to help? I find it amusing how many folks think having a gun is going to protect and save them from everything bad in this world. And fyi I carry.
Earl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 02:28 PM   #16
Pain505

Drives: 2012 Chevy Camaro 1LS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Earl View Post
No please explain. You discover your car has been stolen...you have a .45...how is that going to help? I know what the poster was inferring but 99% of the time you're not going to be there when your car is stolen so , again, how's the .45 going to help? I find it amusing how many folks think having a gun is going to protect and save them from everything bad in this world. And fyi I carry.
Obviously it would only help if you see them jacking it. But only if your in danger. If your life is not in grave danger and you shoot them you go to jail

Sent From My Droid
Old 12-24-2011, 02:56 PM   #17
SSGUNNER
Chu no guat a hasa is?

Drives: 14 Jeep G Cherokee Overland HEMI
Quote:

Whoa, whoa. Relax dude have a. I do agree with half of what your arguing about but who are you to question what somone else's motives are. I for one know people have weapons for preventive measures. Besides some folks sleep more comfortable at night knowing they have a sawed off right below there bed.

Now if you ask me, and that's only if you ask, i think you over analyze things.
11 2SS/RSL99No Longer Stock (Sold) 6/19/14:AAC Plasma DRL's | Plug n play harness | Elite CC | Tint: 35% & 5% | LED Dome light | Show-N-Go Plate Holder | Flowmaster AT | C.A.I. Intake | VMAX CNC Spiral Ported TB | Husky Splash Guards
SSGUNNER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 03:01 PM   #18
SSGUNNER
Chu no guat a hasa is?

Quote:
Obviously it would only help if you see them jacking it. But only if your in danger. If your life is not in grave danger and you shoot them you go to jail

Sent From My Droid

Thats busting a T.I.

Crazy how that is huh? Arent there laws in some states that allow you to protect your property(referring to home) by all means necessary?
11 2SS/RSL99No Longer Stock (Sold) 6/19/14:AAC Plasma DRL's | Plug n play harness | Elite CC | Tint: 35% & 5% | LED Dome light | Show-N-Go Plate Holder | Flowmaster AT | C.A.I. Intake | VMAX CNC Spiral Ported TB | Husky Splash Guards
Old 12-24-2011, 03:04 PM   #19
jandaseve

Drives: 2011 Synergy Green 1SS/RS Hurst
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSGUNNER View Post
Thats busting a T.I.

Crazy how that is huh? Arent there laws in some states that allow you to protect your property(referring to home) by all means necessary?
yes, castle doctine allows use of deadly force to protect your home and property, and in some states even extends to property outside of the home, i.e. car.
jandaseve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 03:14 PM   #20
Earl
Account Suspended

Drives: Camaro
You people better check your local and State laws before making these claims. Most states I know of only justify the use of deadly force when you feel that your life or the life of someone with you is in danger. And you might want to re-think that sawed off shotgun thing. Get caught with that you'll be in a world of trouble son.
Earl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 03:26 PM   #21
jandaseve

Drives: 2011 Synergy Green 1SS/RS Hurst
Quote:
You people better check your local and State laws before making these claims. Most states I know of only justify the use of deadly force when you feel that your life or the life of someone with you is in danger. And you might want to re-think that sawed off shotgun thing. Get caught with that you'll be in a world of trouble son.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castle_doctrine

we recently had this law passed in PA.
jandaseve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 03:41 PM   #22
SSGUNNER
Chu no guat a hasa is?

Quote:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Old 12-24-2011, 03:49 PM   #23
SSOOCH
Camaro SL,UTs

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS #16429
Yes a Club does seem a little dated but anytime you can add one more thing to deter a thief it's worth it. Think about it. Two nice cars in a parking lot. A criminal is hell bent on stealing a car. One has the club the other doesn't.

Think about it.

BTW, I don't use a club. I don't really leave My car anywhere it would get stolen.
Old 12-24-2011, 03:52 PM   #24
NYJETSFAN
El Hefe

Drives: Black Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
xpIf you have to ask, it cant be elained

Sent From My Droid
Im with you bro.. Glock .45 ready and I am willing.. and like you stated "If you have to ask, it can't be explained.
NYJETSFAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 04:04 PM   #25
KEEP RT
Wonderfully Awful Idea

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
Only when attacked by a baby fur seal...........just kidding!
Old 12-24-2011, 04:08 PM   #26
Kevinshawnm
Biggz

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS L99 Rally Yellow
I use the Glock 23c!
Kevinshawnm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 04:36 PM   #27
Ohten

Drives: Granite Crystal Challenger SRT
Who needs a I carry a Ruger.
Old 12-24-2011, 04:58 PM   #28
jandaseve