Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Forced Induction - V8

Old 05-23-2011, 09:24 PM   #127
Supercharged SS
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSE 4 2SS View Post
Pssssshhhhhhhh, I doubt you have much to worry about for a while... The way you tinker with that beast you drive...

When you meet this guy, shake his hand for me to... I'm hoping to meet and share track time with a bunch of you Nor'easterners...
We did some tricks today at the shop. May just be enough to make magic. I hope the weather cooperates for Friday!!

I can't wait to see his car. It's gonna be bad ass.
Supercharged SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 07:12 PM   #128
4xchamp
MURC 666

Drives: 69 Pace Car 68 Camaro Restomod 81 Z
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSE 4 2SS View Post
I've swept up popcorn after most of them folks... They are all awesome...

I did run my schedule out and will have to wait for the spring '12 schedule. I can make the first night of the mile in the fall, but then I leave the next day for Brazil... Boooooo, but, it takes the hurry up out of it, so when we go in the spring, we'll certainly be ready...
Gotta work to play , believe me I know all too well and I know how tough and dangerous your job is .
Old 05-25-2011, 07:14 PM   #129
4xchamp
MURC 666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supercharged SS View Post
Hey 4x, where in New England are you?
Providence area . Did you ever hang out at Velvet in Hartford ? Or Le Jardin ?

Last edited by 4xchamp; 05-25-2011 at 07:28 PM.
4xchamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 07:23 PM   #130
4xchamp
MURC 666

[QUOTE=Supercharged SS;3256315]We did some tricks today at the shop. May just be enough to make magic. I hope the weather cooperates for Friday!!

Good luck at the track .
You run 10's and I miss shifts and break a lot of stuff . My brother is amazed my Camaro still runs after what I put it through .
I got a new tune from Ted yesterday and it feels pretty good .
I'm scheduled on Jannetty's dyno June 2nd if you're in the neighborhood stop in .
Old 05-25-2011, 07:34 PM   #131
Supercharged SS
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4xchamp View Post
Providence area . Did you ever hang out at Velvet in Hartford ? Or Le Jardin ?

Never heard of any of those places. Velvet sounds like a strip joint. Kris told me he had a trubo car comming in for a tune next week. Guess that'd be you!
Supercharged SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 08:21 PM   #132
4xchamp
MURC 666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supercharged SS View Post
Never heard of any of those places. Velvet sounds like a strip joint. Kris told me he had a trubo car comming in for a tune next week. Guess that'd be you!
Velvet was a House/Techno club a friend of mine from Manchester owned Le Jardin was in the 80's .

Right now I'm praying I don't spray oil all over Ted's shop . I built this thing mostly myself with the help of a couple of guys that fixed my screwups .
After about 700 miles of driving I'm finally somewhat confident it ain't gonna catch fire but still carry an extinguisher .
You know how these projects are , there's always something you could have done better .
But it sure was fun .