Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 10-14-2012, 09:40 PM   #1
tonyko1
Banned

Drives: 2012 Camaro 2SS/RS Convertible, IBM
Hope for the Youth of America...

I do believe the kids today are going to be okay. The most positive comments I get for my car are usually boys under 18, although I still get "thumbs-up" from a lot of adults, still, mostly guys.

I would love to post that 20-25yr old women were doing the same, but not so much. Then again, where I live, good looking women is a relative term. Where I live isn't exactly LA or NYC.

Still, good to see today's youth not taken in with global warming or any of that malarkey.
tonyko1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 12:15 AM   #2
Lil' Nasty
[COTW 4/13/15]

Drives: Supercharged LLT
I'm 19, and I can't stand my generation lol I'm defiently not perfect but geez kids my age are so unappreciative and lack a good work ethic but that's just my opinion

But anyways I'm glad you think that, most adults round here think we'll be terrible parents and adults
Old 10-16-2012, 12:20 AM   #3
midnighter
Account Suspended

Drives: nothing
I am 39 and in my generation everybody has gotten fat.
midnighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 12:28 AM   #4
GotGame55
Haters gonna hate?

Drives: '04 Chevy Dirtymax
There is no hope for the future generation. Where Im located, they lack discipline. I just wanna smack them in the face.
Old 10-16-2012, 12:39 AM   #5
familyofcamaros89

Drives: 1987 iroc-z camaro
i agree

the gen im in has realy lost respect for themselfs rely on so much media and electronics for everythingim not saying im perfect ive had my fair share but i have respect. i know what i have to do and i do it. just today theres a couple people that are complaining they have to go to work tomarrow and all they do is complain. i leave for school in january so i do not hold a job job but i do work for people cutt grass,paint,auto work,detail there cars and do audio stuff i havent complained once and i work in the texas heat while there inside. im fortunate enough the have built my own car but just the respect level of the generation is sadly bad and im only 18 :0 i learned how to tune a carb,run wire,build a REAL car off books and this website. theres somehope but the selfless guys and trashy things i see are pretty bad.
built not baught
Name:  IMG_0090.jpg
Views: 157
Size:  213.2 KB
familyofcamaros89 is offline   Reply With Quote