Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Closed Thread

Old 08-16-2009, 07:15 PM   #1
marcajrfan

Drives: 2012 crt lt 1 rs,silver stripes
no shipment from swiftmotorsports

swiftmotorsports no shipment!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i ordered a hide away bracket for my car a month ago the 60.00 was taken from my bank on 7/18 and i was sent a confirmation email that my order was processed and i would get my product shortly. well nothing i tried calling yester day no answer and i sent 2 emails no reply. next i'm contacting my bank to get my money back! anyone else order from there?
Old 08-16-2009, 07:42 PM   #2
Mindz
E.B.A.H.

Drives: you wild...
Location: In the happy padded room wearing a jacket that makes me hug myself...
so after one call and 2 e-mails in the same day, you're asking for a refund? Maybe try calling them during the week when they're probably open. Most businesses close on weekends...
Old 08-16-2009, 07:57 PM   #3
marcajrfan

THIS IS SINCE TUES
Old 08-17-2009, 02:14 PM   #4
dan@swift

Drives: 1967 Chevy II
Send a message via AIM to dan@swift
I'm not sure what's going on with this order. We've replied to all the e-mails, and I had no messages on the machine this morning. If you could send me your name, order number, or the e-mail address that you used on this order we can straighten this out asap! Unfortunalty, there were a few mix-ups around the time frame that your order was placed, the guy handling the shipping and internet orders left the company, and since then we've completly changed a lot of things on the site.
Right now, these platehoders are a few days out for being shipped, they are selling quicker than they are being made for us. Because of this, I'm not offering them on this site until I get a stocking order back in the shop, that way I can ship on the same day the order is processed.
Dan
Old 08-17-2009, 03:44 PM   #5
dan@swift

Okay, I'm certainly sorry for this delay!! We try to get these out as quickly as possible, but sometimes things do happen when shipping so many of these out every day. Unfortunalty, this order was one of the ones that something happened to. It's all fixed though, and the plateholder will be there this week!
Dan
Old 08-17-2009, 03:47 PM   #6
2010 2-Tone

Drives: 2010 RY 2SS with Custom Stripes
Way to take care of business Dan. Fixing mess ups is how business is done.
Old 08-17-2009, 03:51 PM   #7
marcajrfan

all taken care of. when i called i didn't get an answering machine. thanks Dan for clearing this up. if there is a way of closing this thread please do so thanks.
Old 08-17-2009, 04:09 PM   #8
dan@swift

We'll do anything we can to clear up any problems. I've been working here at Swift for 3 years now, and recently purchased the business along with a long time friend and enthusiast. By recently, I mean last Thursday night, lol. There are still a few loose ends from prior to our completly taking over, and we are doing everything we can to tie these issues up. Every customer that clicks on our site, walks through our doors, or calls on the phone means the world to us, and we don't want to lose anyone. If anyone has any issues, please feel free to contact us.
Dan

Closed Thread