Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions

Old 12-22-2009, 03:10 PM   #71
rolnslo
Rolling along...

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS SGM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nUcLeArEnVoY View Post
Here's another spoiler option, the Carbon Creations Lip spoiler. It's the one I'm going to get. (I'll have to paint over the carbon fiber, which'll suck, but the shape of the spoiler is too good for me to pass up.) It's a lot like the NLP spoiler except the corners are more pronounced.

It's going to be released around the end of this month or next month - don't know the price. The bodywork on that car is terrible, BTW, I know. The spoiler rules, though.
I kind of like that one. Nice shape and doesn't look like it melted into the body, unlike some others. I might have to consider it even though it doesn't go out past the edge of the trunklid. Hmmm...carbon fiber spoiler on Victory Red would go well with my dark grey metallic hood spears...

Old 12-22-2009, 08:29 PM   #72
P. Ham

Drives: IOM 2LT/RS
Quote:
Here's another spoiler option, the Carbon Creations Lip spoiler. It's the one I'm going to get. (I'll have to paint over the carbon fiber, which'll suck, but the shape of the spoiler is too good for me to pass up.) It's a lot like the NLP spoiler except the corners are more pronounced.

It's going to be released around the end of this month or next month - don't know the price. The bodywork on that car is terrible, BTW, I know. The spoiler rules, though.
Good find! It's almost identical to the NLP but with less slanted sides. I think I like that. Does anyone have more info on this? Is it at all possible to get a non-carbon fiber version? Cost?

Great, I thought my mind was made up with NLP. Decisions...
Attached Images

It's not polite to stare.
P. Ham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 06:45 AM   #73
nUcLeArEnVoY
Oldbie that nobody knows

Drives: 2011 1SS/RS M6
Send a message via AIM to nUcLeArEnVoY
Here, guys. Extreme Dimensions quite literally JUST came out with it on their site: http://www.extremedimensions.com/12377.html

It's $350.00 - more good news is that it turns out it's available in fiberglass and carbon fiber.

I don't know about you guys, but I'm ordering it today.

Last edited by nUcLeArEnVoY; 12-23-2009 at 07:40 AM.
nUcLeArEnVoY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 03:14 PM   #74
P. Ham

Price is good. nUcLeArEnVoY, do you have your car yet? If so, please take some pics installed when you get it. I'm itchin' to pull the trigger but I wish I could see it on a different car first. Doubt I'll be able to wait though.

Old 12-23-2009, 03:33 PM   #75
nUcLeArEnVoY
Oldbie that nobody knows

Quote:
Originally Posted by P. Ham View Post
Price is good. nUcLeArEnVoY, do you have your car yet? If so, please take some pics installed when you get it. I'm itchin' to pull the trigger but I wish I could see it on a different car first. Doubt I'll be able to wait though.
Unfortunately, no... I don't even know why the hell I am buying parts for a car I haven't even ordered yet, LOL! I've got this and I'll be having a cowl hood coming.

I guess it gives me more motivation to keep going for it? I'm damn close, I'll tell you that much.

You should just pull the trigger if you ask me. Afterall, how bad could it be? I figured that it could look only better on a car without ground effects to overshadow it (no offense to you or anything, I just don't personally like ground effects). Not to mention, unlike the rest of that car's bodywork, that spoiler looks exceptionally fitted.
Old 12-23-2009, 03:54 PM   #76
P. Ham

Quote:
Unfortunately, no... I don't even know why the hell I am buying parts for a car I haven't even ordered yet, LOL! I've got this and I'll be having a cowl hood coming.

I guess it gives me more motivation to keep going for it? I'm damn close, I'll tell you that much.

You should just pull the trigger if you ask me. Afterall, how bad could it be? I figured that it could look only better on a car without ground effects to overshadow it (no offense to you or anything, I just don't personally like ground effects). Not to mention, unlike the rest of that car's bodywork, that spoiler looks exceptionally fitted.
You haven't even ordered the car yet and your buying stuff? Why torture yourself like that. All these parts laying around with no car. Good that you have a plan and some patience though. Knowing me, I'll probably order the spoiler during my Christmas break.......cause I have no patience. We'll see. It does look like a good fit though. So I don't think there should be any issues.

Old 12-23-2009, 05:30 PM   #77
nUcLeArEnVoY
Oldbie that nobody knows

Quote:
Originally Posted by P. Ham View Post
You haven't even ordered the car yet and your buying stuff? Why torture yourself like that. All these parts laying around with no car. Good that you have a plan and some patience though. Knowing me, I'll probably order the spoiler during my Christmas break.......cause I have no patience. We'll see. It does look like a good fit though. So I don't think there should be any issues.
Thanks! Patience is my middle name (Lol). I've been saving 2 years to put 25K down on a new Camaro and I'll reach that point by around spring or early summer. That time will fly by in no time, I'm sure of it. Especially since I'm starting school next month.
Old 12-23-2009, 10:09 PM   #78
herkman

Drives: 2010 IOM SS/RS, 69 Camaro
My Unrestricted Motorsports rear spoiler. Stripes go on next week.

Name:  My Spoilers 001.jpg
Views: 6902
Size:  172.0 KB

Name:  My Spoilers 002.jpg
Views: 5697
Size:  151.1 KB

Name:  My Spoilers 004.jpg
Views: 5112
Size:  159.2 KB
herkman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 11:12 PM   #79
6BANGER
2LT RS - 70 AMX

Drives: 2LT RS Cyber Gray & 1970 AMX
Quote:
Originally Posted by rolnslo View Post
I kind of like that one. Nice shape and doesn't look like it melted into the body, unlike some others. I might have to consider it even though it doesn't go out past the edge of the trunklid. Hmmm...carbon fiber spoiler on Victory Red would go well with my dark grey metallic hood spears...

There's 2 of these on Ebay right now, one around $300 & the other around $500
Under 2010 Camaro spoiler.
Old 12-23-2009, 11:46 PM   #80
6BANGER
2LT RS - 70 AMX

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6BANGER View Post
There's 2 of these on Ebay right now, one around $300 & the other around $500
Under 2010 Camaro spoiler.
1 IS GLASS AT $270 + $75 SHIP & THE OTHER IS CARBON AT $559 + $75 SHIP.
THEY BOTH HAVE A "OR BEST OFFER" DEAL ON THEM (5 EACH ARE LISTED).

No, I have nothing to do with this product ! I have a different spoiler, I just want everyone to get what they want for their Camaro !
HAVE A GREAT CHRISTMAS !

AMX
Old 12-24-2009, 09:09 AM   #81
JuicedSS

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS RS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6BANGER View Post
1 IS GLASS AT $270 + $75 SHIP & THE OTHER IS CARBON AT $559 + $75 SHIP.
THEY BOTH HAVE A "OR BEST OFFER" DEAL ON THEM (5 EACH ARE LISTED).

No, I have nothing to do with this product ! I have a different spoiler, I just want everyone to get what they want for their Camaro !
HAVE A GREAT CHRISTMAS !

AMX
FYI to everyone interested- The "Best Offer" price on the fiberglass spoiler is $252.00. I offered $150.00 and was turned down.
JuicedSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 12:38 PM   #82
6BANGER
2LT RS - 70 AMX

There's 2 more spoilers on Ebay today, they are the 3 piece, & they look alike.
One is $349 + $25 ship, looks painted. The other one is $325 painted & shipped.
They look like the "Dale Earnhardt Style" spoiler.

on Ebay just type in 2010 camaro spoiler.

Have a Merry Christmas !

AMX
Old 12-27-2009, 05:49 PM   #83
tnspd

Drives: 18 Camaro ZL1 1LE (WILSON)
That is a 3 piece but it is not like the Dale Jr. Spolier. It says it si but it is not even close. Too flat and the sides look goofy.
tnspd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 06:19 PM   #84
tnspd

Drives: 18 Camaro ZL1 1LE (WILSON)
Has anyone heard when GM is coming out with the Dale Jr. Spolier?
tnspd is offline   Reply With Quote