Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast

Old 08-23-2009, 02:00 PM   #1
Mike Norris
Account Suspended

Mike Norris Motorsports Sept Special for FL & SE Members - Come Inside

Hey All,

Things have been going very well at the shop this year even with the economy being a bit slow. Besides my "normal" LSx work I have been getting more and more inquiries and appointments for the 5th Gen Camaros and it is very exciting to say the least. I have already tuned one 2010 SS M6 with a TVS2300 and ARH headers as well as doing an install of a TVS2300 on another TVS2300 with coverage from GM High Tech Performance magazine.

I felt it would be of good service to my current and future customers to offer up some install specials at a very good savings and this will help me to develope better performance packages for everyone. The packages will be from the very basic to 600+RWHP with many options.

To start I want to offer a tuning special that includes idle and cruise driveability tuning, A6 trans tuning and wide open throttle dyno tuning with before and after printouts. This noramlly runs $395 for stock and bolt on cars and for this Sept Special Pricing it will be $295.

The next step to the basic tuning is to add a K&N drop in filter, 160* thermostat installed for an extra $100 or a total of $395.

To round out the basic packages you can add in the Magnaflow Competition Series axle back for a total of $895.

Next up we get into long tube headers and I like to start with Amercan Racing Headers stainless longtubes with high flow cats and X-pipe. The base installed package is $1895 and includes before and after dynos.

The next step is to add Stage 8 locking header bolts, 160* thermostat, NGK spark plugs, K&N drop in filter and a full chassis dyno tune for a total of $2395. To add the Maganflow Competition Series axle back system is an extra $450 installed with the headers.

I can also do the Stainless Works complete system as well as the new Dynatech systems installed and will have pricing for them soon.

I also have some cam and dual springs installed pricing whcih is normally $1895 for most LSx powered vehicles. For this Sept Special Pricing I am offering it up for $1695.This will be for the M6 LS3 2010 SS cars.
This includes a Comp Cams hydraulic camshaft, dual spring kit with titanium retainers, steel seats, seals & locks, moly pushrods, necessary gaskets, seal & bolts, install and full chassis dyno tune.

For the A6 L99 2010 SS it will run $200 more to cover the cost of a Comp Cams VVT limiter and associated labor, so the total there would be $1895.

Now we move it up a notch into the supercharging packages. Since I have already been into the TVS2300 area, it makes sense to start there. The base TVS2300 package will include the black finish on the SC, complete install, NGK TR6 spark plugs, K&N drop in air filter, 160* thermostat, before and after dynos and full tuning. This will run $6795.

I can also do the new Procharger systems for folks interested in a centrifugal style system. For the base system installed includes NGK spark plugs, 160* thermostat, before and after dynos and full chassis dyno tune and will run $6595.

Of course to the SC packages you can add exhaust, headers, cam swaps and such and if you have an idea on something different you would like to put together we can definitely talk it through to see what would work best for you.

As most folks know, my shop is a full service one stop shop that has been around for 10 years now. The shop is fully insured and I have been working with the LS platform of engines since 1997 and been working with performance vehicles since 1976.

I am sure I will be adding more to this months specials as folks make suggestions for sure. Please feel free to comment here or comtact me via phone or e-mail. Thanks and have a great day everyone.

Mike Norris

Last edited by Mike Norris; 08-25-2009 at 07:48 AM.
Mike Norris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 09:09 PM   #2
A62010SS

Drives: 2010SS
Good talking with you today Mike and I will be making a decision by weeks end. Great prices you put together
A62010SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 11:00 PM   #3
GTAHVIT
Blessed

Drives: 2013 Sonic RS MT
Just need some more time... and a Camaro... But I'm gonna be seeing you when I get her....

any thoughts on a 1900 instead of a 2300?
GTAHVIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 11:13 PM   #4
Indpowr
Account Suspended

Drives: Corvette C6
I have known Mike for YEARS and can say he does great work. Total Confidence in him.
Indpowr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 07:55 AM   #5
Mike Norris
Account Suspended

Good speaking with you also for sure yesterday A62010SS and ready when you are. With business as it is right now it may not be till mid Sept before I can get you in depending on what you decide to do. No matter what it is I look forward to it. If you need help shipping the car here just let me know.

GTAHVIT, get the car already I know it has been debated, but I would still say to go the 2300 route as they are very close as far as non boost driving goes and there will not be any cost difference. Also looking forward to working with you on the SE event.

Hey Jon, thanks again for the kind words. I see things are really coming together for you show this weekend. I do have some info on the work you wanted to get done, so call me when you can as I do not seem to have your number for some reason.

Have a great week everyone

Mike Norris
Old 08-29-2009, 06:42 AM   #6
Mike Norris
Account Suspended

All PM's repled to and just a quick weekend bump

Mike Norris
Old 09-21-2009, 10:43 AM   #7
Gator

Drives: 1989 Yugo
Hey Mike, is that $295 special good for LS1 cars as well?
Gator is offline   Reply With Quote