Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > General Automotive + Other Cars Discussion

Old 06-29-2009, 05:35 PM   #43
FNKNSTN
Banned

Drives: A Black Car
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandotron View Post
Somebody tell this broad to calm down
For real. My boxers don't get stinky and twisted up when a chick calls me "dude".
FNKNSTN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 05:50 PM   #44
SSmoked

Drives: '12 Camaro ZL1 #1255
LMAO wow so much hate in this thread.
from experience chick's aka young ladies or women do like muscle/sports cars in general. they like the muscle exterior of the car or the sporty lines on it. however the girls iv been with dont like the sound or performance aspect of it. its either to lound or to fast that they arent comfortable in it.
i think my ex put it the best "ur car is just a representation of ur personality"

also u girls on the fourms here need to lighten up a bit. why does it bug u so much that us guys refer to women as chicks/babes? seriously its just a word not like its bad or anything, some girls like to be called chicks cause it makes them sound young lol
Old 06-29-2009, 06:07 PM   #45
FNKNSTN
Banned

Drives: A Black Car
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSmoked View Post
also u girls on the fourms here need to lighten up a bit. why does it bug u so much that us guys refer to women as chicks/babes? seriously its just a word not like its bad or anything, some girls like to be called chicks cause it makes them sound young lol
Yeah, makes them sound young when you talk about them, but once you get a glance at that old broad's turkey neck - you'll know better.
FNKNSTN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 06:20 PM   #46
SubSolar

Drives: 2009 Corvette, 1987 Buick GN
Quote:
Originally Posted by CurtG View Post
More women at my work want this car than men do. I'm the only guy contemplating getting one at my work. I would have one but I want to see if they really make that Z28.
Going to wait until 2012?
SubSolar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 06:47 AM   #47
SScattergunSS
~ Love or Lust ~

Drives: R6P 1SS/RS BLK/L99
Yeah, chicks do dig the new Camaro!

Last Friday evening, the dog an I were coming back from walking in the park, when I flipped a U-turn and pulled into the Chevron station to fill up. After I got out, a couple of guys came up and wanted to talk about the car...which was cool. So I was parked at the pump for a while.

Anyway, after I filled up, I started to head inside to get my Chevron game piece (I still haven't won anything with 'em yet ) when I heard what sounded like a choir of chicks hooting, hollering, and screaming. :tweetz::tweetz::tweetz: Naturally, I had to look! Now they may have been crying out because they saw the dog? (He looks so damn handsome riding shotgun with his doggles on! ) Or, they may have been yelling at me? I'd like to think that, but aside from my spiffy CAMARO 5 T-Shirt I was sporting , I looked like a refugee......after all, we had just got done hiking in the heat. But, what I'm pretty sure their outcry was all about was the Camaro! Honestly, that black machine did indeed look pretty damn slick resting there under Chevron's lights! In any case, as their great big long black Hummer Limo (I think that's what they were in...I was too busy trying to see them and didn't pay all that much attention to what they were riding in.) crept by slooowwly, I couldn't help but crack a smile their way.

Yep, chicks do dig the new Camaros!!!

As far as the whole "chick" term goes...I've never used it in a derogatory manner...if anything, it's actually a compliment! I don't care if a gal is 18 or 58, (and yes, I've seen a few devastating gals well into their 50's) if she's got the looks and possesses a fun, playful spirit...I've got news for ya...that's the definition of a CHICK!!!
~ Then conquer we must, when our cause it is just, And this be our motto, "In God is our trust." And the Star Spangled Banner in triumph shall wave O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave ~ Francis Scott Key ~
SScattergunSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 10:54 AM   #48
Outrun

Drives: ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by SubSolar View Post
Going to wait until 2012?
Yes! It'll be hard to wait that long, but I have a feeling it will be worth it. Also gives me more time to save for a bigger down payment.
Outrun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 11:26 AM   #49
duder4thgen

Drives: Bird
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2SSONLY View Post
the car itself is enough of a distraction to keep you more than happy!
Winner! If someone owns their car only to impress other people, they need to re-evaluate their life. Impressing other people is only a side-effect.
duder4thgen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 11:58 AM   #50
MTron

Drives: 99 Grand Prix
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luny View Post
dont they have breasts?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iroczlover View Post
I have BOOBS A Chicken does not.
Yea, i was going to say, technically you have breasts not "BOOBS", and chickens have breasts as well, just because they are not as pronounced as a humans and are mostly muscle, doesnt mean they dont have em

also, dont slam anyone for using slang when you yourself just used slang to refer to your breasts.

Women are not chicks, anatomically anyways...but boobs are breasts??....i wasnt aware that that term was added to the proper definition

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/boob
MTron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 12:03 PM   #51
Paperer
Ragin' Cajun

Drives: '02 Camaro SS - '10 CGM 2SS/RS
I've talked to girls that hate the Camaro and are stuck on the Mustang. They think the Camaro is a brand new car that's never been produced.
Old 07-01-2009, 12:14 PM   #52
attymf

Drives: 2017 SS
Chicks wanna feel like their "it" so they want attention. No better way to make them feel this way then to sit them in a hot and beefy new 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS.

They also want you to drive it in an exciting way as well. That means getting on it here and there, maybe make a little noise. It doesnt mean driving like a douche which would be 100 mph past little kids in residential areas, a 150 foot holeshot in front of the girls house when you pick her up or driving at 150+ on a hwy. A couple of quick launches here and there, maybe a down shift at hwy speed to pass some other cars. Also, never forget the song summertime by Will Smith, "drivin real slow so everyone sees you." So, driving cool depends on the time and place. (I'd suppose the above applies to a "Himbo" as well for the cool girls on the site here who get cars also)

BTW, Trojen is coming out with an aftermarket condom dispenser for the glove box. If your good at getting the chicks you may need this.

SS, A8, Procharger, M&T's and stuff...
attymf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 02:21 PM   #53
HeatherR

Drives: 2009 CTS, 2008 Solstice GXP
Be careful there are a lot more "chicks" on the forum than 1%!

From my experience driving one both men and women were drawn to the car...and there are a lot of Camaros that belong to women.

BTW, "chicks" is not offensive to me...
HeatherR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 02:23 PM   #54
HeatherR

Drives: 2009 CTS, 2008 Solstice GXP
Quote:
Originally Posted by attymf View Post
Chicks wanna feel like their "it" so they want attention. No better way to make them feel this way then to sit them in a hot and beefy new 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS.

They also want you to drive it in an exciting way as well. That means getting on it here and there, maybe make a little noise. It doesnt mean driving like a douche which would be 100 mph past little kids in residential areas, a 150 foot holeshot in front of the girls house when you pick her up or driving at 150+ on a hwy. A couple of quick launches here and there, maybe a down shift at hwy speed to pass some other cars. Also, never forget the song summertime by Will Smith, "drivin real slow so everyone sees you." So, driving cool depends on the time and place. (I'd suppose the above applies to a "Himbo" as well for the cool girls on the site here who get cars also)

BTW, Trojen is coming out with an aftermarket condom dispenser for the glove box. If your good at getting the chicks you may need this.
Wouldn't buy the condom dispenser unless you're planning on having a lot of kids! Temp. changes in the glove box are sure to destroy the reliability of the condoms...so good luck with that
HeatherR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 02:30 PM   #55
SubSolar

Drives: 2009 Corvette, 1987 Buick GN
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherR View Post
BTW, "chicks" is not offensive to me...
That's cause you are a cool girl. In my experience, any women that is offended by "chicks" is the kind you don't want to hang around, haha.
SubSolar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 02:30 PM   #56
Hoddi
Camaro Girl ~

Drives: 2010 Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2SSONLY View Post
Yep, chicks dig Camaros, that's why I own one!

I'm a woman and there are many of us on this forum. Not offended by your language and this is not a criticism but you sound very young. The others who posted are right. So much more to attracting women than what you drive (if not, she's superficial and not worth your time).

BUT, a hot car may get your foot in the door. Not a thing wrong with that for sure!

Even if you don't get a woman with your car, the car itself is enough of a distraction to keep you more than happy!
Yes, chicks totally dig Camaros............

I have a personalized Camaro Girl shirt on order.
I was going to put chick, but girl just looked better.

There are far worse things in life than being called a chick.
Please!
Hoddi is offline   Reply With Quote