Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Great Lakes

Old 07-29-2013, 05:20 PM   #11985
rachykells
Gearhead rocker chick

Drives: 2011 CGM Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by kosmo View Post
St Marys, Ohio here! Just wondering if there any any Camaro Clubs in the Dayton / Columbus area to become a part of?

Welcome!! I think there a quite a few C5'ers in that neck of the woods. There are many of us in SW Ohio and we get together with the northerns from time to time.

We need to get another Lofino's night together soon!!
Trifecta Tuned / VMAX ported TB / OBX LT headers / MRT v2.0 / Magnaflow Resonated X-pipe / Roto-Fab CAI / RX catch can / AAC Footwell Lights / Blacked-out Bowties / Smoked tails, side markers, reverse lights / 20% tint
rachykells is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 05:52 PM   #11986
FenwickHockey65
General Motors Aficionado

Drives: 2023 GMC Canyon, 2020 Colorado
Send a message via AIM to FenwickHockey65
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cincy10SSRS View Post
Went to a pretty nice show in Milford on Sunday, about 150 cars there of all types, eras but only one other Gen5 Camaro, a 2012 IOM SS. Everyone participating had to have an brief vehicle description card displayed on their dashboard: Year, make, model, engine size/type, etc. The only other Camaro guy's card said his engine was a "6.2L 427c.i." yet clearly it was just the stock LS3! Kind of sad when you don't even know the basic particulars of your own car. Being the only other Gen5 Camaro there I talked to the guy briefly but didn't have the nerve/heart to point out his mistake.
427 is the LS7.
Old 07-29-2013, 06:39 PM   #11987
Cincy10SSRS

Drives: 2010 2SS RS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by FenwickHockey65 View Post
427 is the LS7.
Yeah, I know but he didn't seem like a bad guy or big bragger so I just didn't have the heart to call him out. It's hard enough running into a fellow Gen5 person around here as it is. IF I see him again and he writes that on his ID sheet I will.
Traded-in car: K&N Typhoon intake, JBA Shorty headers, Solo mid-pipes/hi-flow cats, GMPP Track Pack axle-back, Vmax ported TB, Billet Custom catch can, billet tensioner pulley, Hines Hex Vents, Z/TA rear spoiler, ProCustom headlight covers, Drake black/riveted quarter window covers, GM satin fuel door, chrome and brushed caps/covers under the hood, EmblemPros underhood bowtie & fuel rail "Camaro" plates, chrome "SS" door kick-panels, chrome trunk latch plate & strut rods, Street Scene lower grille ducts w/LED lights, front bowtie-delete, Yates Performance pedals, 35% tint, etc.
Cincy10SSRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 06:55 PM   #11988
1sicss

Drives: 2011 camaro 2ss/rs
thanks everyone , been on the site awhile just recently noticed the great lakes page , all stock don't put much money into my cars until I get the title in hand or close to it. but when I do it will got to jannetty
1sicss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 05:33 PM   #11989
FenwickHockey65

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachykells View Post
When do you officially relocate? I have to say, I'm jealous. I would love to live in a nice climate that sees NO snow.
Tomorrow night, we're starting the drive down. Should be in Kissimmee around 1 or 2 PM.
Old 07-30-2013, 08:41 PM   #11990
rachykells
Gearhead rocker chick

Quote:
Originally Posted by FenwickHockey65 View Post
Tomorrow night, we're starting the drive down. Should be in Kissimmee around 1 or 2 PM.
Well good luck with the drive/moving process!! We drove to FL once-- I felt like we were never going to get out of Georgia.

I'll be down in the Sarasota/Tampa area for a week in September. Kind of a late bday gift to myself and a much needed getaway!!
Trifecta Tuned / VMAX ported TB / OBX LT headers / MRT v2.0 / Magnaflow Resonated X-pipe / Roto-Fab CAI / RX catch can / AAC Footwell Lights / Blacked-out Bowties / Smoked tails, side markers, reverse lights / 20% tint
Old 07-30-2013, 08:42 PM   #11991
rachykells
Gearhead rocker chick

BTW, anyone interested in hitting Lofinos on Friday? It was mentioned in the Facebook group and thought I'd pass it along here for anyone who doesn't check FB or isn't on there.

Looks like the weather is going to be ok. No rain or anything last time I checked the forecast. I'd be willing to caravan up with anyone from Cinci area.
Old 07-30-2013, 09:21 PM   #11992
FenwickHockey65

Quote:
Well good luck with the drive/moving process!! We drove to FL once-- I felt like we were never going to get out of Georgia.

I'll be down in the Sarasota/Tampa area for a week in September. Kind of a late bday gift to myself and a much needed getaway!!
Oh I'll be in Tampa a lot. There's always car shows going on that Overflow wants me to go to. If you're in town during one maybe we can all meet up.
Old 07-31-2013, 05:56 AM   #11993
babaron
Totally into it

Drives: '67 427vette/'11 Pacecar/'02 BMW ci
Quote:
BTW, anyone interested in hitting Lofinos on Friday? It was mentioned in the Facebook group and thought I'd pass it along here for anyone who doesn't check FB or isn't on there.

Looks like the weather is going to be ok. No rain or anything last time I checked the forecast. I'd be willing to caravan up with anyone from Cinci area.
I'm hoping to make it. Coming up from Springboro.
Old 07-31-2013, 05:57 AM   #11994
babaron
Totally into it

Drives: '67 427vette/'11 Pacecar/'02 BMW ci
Looking to get a custom tune on my 2RS/SS in the near future. It has a blower. Anyone have any experience with Cincyspeed. I live just north of Cincinnati.

Thanks,

Ron
Old 07-31-2013, 06:29 AM   #11995
SilverIceman

Drives: Camaro SS SIM
QUOTE=babaron;6841389]Looking to get a custom tune on my 2RS/SS in the near future. It has a blower. Anyone have any experience with Cincyspeed. I live just north of Cincinnati.

Thanks,

Ron[/QUOTE]

Good place. Craig and the guys will take good care of you.

SilverIceman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 07:27 AM   #11996
Cincy10SSRS

Drives: 2010 2SS RS M6
Quote:

Everyone not going to the C5Fest in Indy this weekend???
Traded-in car: K&N Typhoon intake, JBA Shorty headers, Solo mid-pipes/hi-flow cats, GMPP Track Pack axle-back, Vmax ported TB, Billet Custom catch can, billet tensioner pulley, Hines Hex Vents, Z/TA rear spoiler, ProCustom headlight covers, Drake black/riveted quarter window covers, GM satin fuel door, chrome and brushed caps/covers under the hood, EmblemPros underhood bowtie & fuel rail "Camaro" plates, chrome "SS" door kick-panels, chrome trunk latch plate & strut rods, Street Scene lower grille ducts w/LED lights, front bowtie-delete, Yates Performance pedals, 35% tint, etc.
Cincy10SSRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 09:31 AM   #11997
SilverIceman

Drives: Camaro SS SIM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chubby View Post
what blower?
His garage states a Maggie.
Quote:
Maybe.... Lets see what I get done at home. Car is dirty and has rubber on quarters still but oh well. Ill text you and maybe we can meet up. Why not go to Milford instead? MUCH closer for me and probably about same for you.
Would love to join you guys, but my new drivetrain is kinda "dis-jointed" at the moment and I'm planning on going over to Indy to cheer for Drew when he races.

Quote:
This guy. NOT going for sure.
Ahh, come on, they love your opinions over there.

SilverIceman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 09:37 AM   #11998
photonfury
I wanna go fast!!!!

Drives: 2010 SS/RS Inferno Orange Metallic
The wife and I are heading over to Indy Friday morning.

Tags
boringeversincehausleft, doesanyoneactuallyreadthislol, drew10stealsbolts, funny tags are funny, hrpii is pregnant, iroc204hp, irocababy, irocabigsticktobeatyouall, irocansshole, irocarubmark, irocasuspension, irocfluffyslippers, irocgrocerygetter, irocinsomnia, irocsshole, the jeopardy song, trackdaymidohio, whogetsridoftheircamaro4ajeep, whydotheyhatechubby?