Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southcentral

Old 07-21-2011, 10:07 AM   #1
LDHitman23

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1SS/RS
Camaro's In Oklahoma City....

Hey Camaro Owners,

I was just curious on if there were any camaro owners that live in the OKC area. Besides the selected few that I know, just wanted to see if any other camaros might want to hang out on Saturday night's. Of course if we do not have a meet that weekend.
Texas Speed LT Headers (no cats), LS3 Monster blower cam, Muffler Delete, Stage 3 Spec 3 Clutch,102mm F.A.S.T Intake Manifold, Comp Cam Push Rods, Comp Cam Dual Springs, D1-SC Procharger, ID850cc Injectors, Stealth Fuel Pump, F.A.S.T Fuel Rails, Tune by Brett Seaburg, Nitto Street Radials, Amber Halos and Fog Lights, Window Tint (5%) Nightshade Tail Lights, Interior Amber Dome Light and Trunk.

LDHitman23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 07:49 PM   #2
camarosoonerguy

Drives: 2011 1SS/RS Silver Ice Metallic
Right here!

I actually just picked mine up about 2 weeks ago and am just now getting into the whole car scene.

I know there is a big event every month out at POPS in Arcadia but I haven't heard of much since.

Where in town are you? I'm in Midtown/Heritage Hills area.
camarosoonerguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 10:05 PM   #3
dcamarom
SoCal Family Member

Drives: 2010 CGM Camaro 2LT/RS
I am, message me whenever. I will be down to hang out if I don't have anything going on. I was also thinking of trying to do a OKCamaros poker night sometime.
dcamarom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 10:06 PM   #4
dcamarom
SoCal Family Member

Drives: 2010 CGM Camaro 2LT/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by camarosoonerguy View Post
Right here!

I actually just picked mine up about 2 weeks ago and am just now getting into the whole car scene.

I know there is a big event every month out at POPS in Arcadia but I haven't heard of much since.

Welcome, there is more information about the club and every meet at www.okcamaros.com. Our next meet is on Saturday, we will be going to Eskimo Joe's in Stillwater. If you have any questions feel free to message me.
dcamarom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 07:49 AM   #5
LDHitman23

Well congrats on the the maro. I am in Central Oklahoma, pretty much right by N.W. Expressway close to PCO if you know where that is? Where are you located at?

Yes, please get more information on the POPS deal. I would like to go to that one day. I was just trying to find some camaros that would like to go out and just cruise out kind in the 39th area. I have a bunch of friends out there and we just talk and hang out. They meet up on Saturday nights and Sunday nights.

Quote:
Originally Posted by camarosoonerguy View Post
Right here!

Texas Speed LT Headers (no cats), LS3 Monster blower cam, Muffler Delete, Stage 3 Spec 3 Clutch,102mm F.A.S.T Intake Manifold, Comp Cam Push Rods, Comp Cam Dual Springs, D1-SC Procharger, ID850cc Injectors, Stealth Fuel Pump, F.A.S.T Fuel Rails, Tune by Brett Seaburg, Nitto Street Radials, Amber Halos and Fog Lights, Window Tint (5%) Nightshade Tail Lights, Interior Amber Dome Light and Trunk.

Old 07-26-2011, 07:51 AM   #6
LDHitman23

Yeah a night poker run would be kind of fun. Let me know when that goes through. I will be down if my car is fixed by that time. Somebody ran into me in the parking lot and I am trying to get that fixed before our next meet. We meet up on 39th and just hang out if you want to come out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcamarom View Post
I am, message me whenever. I will be down to hang out if I don't have anything going on. I was also thinking of trying to do a OKCamaros poker night sometime.