Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Texas

Old 06-13-2012, 05:51 PM   #3893
Char1ieone
Fear the Red Bow Tie

Drives: 2010 Black Camaro 2SS/RS LS3
CAMARO5 EP/LC Gathering June 15th

Okay guys, sorry about the abrupt info a few days ago. I got in the middle of some stuff haha. So yeah, Friday June 15th we will be meeting at BJs Restaurant at 11905 Gateway Blvd., El Paso, TX at 7pm to celebrate C5 members birthdays during the month of June. I will be getting there early so that we can reserve a table for us. After we eat dinner, which hopefully will be around 9pm the latest we will ride to the Clint Dragstrip on Gateway Blvd W Clint Exit 42, El Paso, TX. Cost for this will be $20 to run the strip and $5 to watch. Again, as I can't stress this enough, you ARE NOT REQUIRED to race. Just come and relax and have some fun while we are out there with EmperorSS and his LC Horsemen plus El Paso F-Body and see how Camaro5 does. So far here are the members that will be joining and I would like a headcount for BJ's.

MEMBERS:
Char1ieone (LC) drag
Viper1cobra (EP)
K1SSRSS (LC) drag
danvillekid (Alamo)
Borricua (EP) drag
Gigachip (EP)
Mothrasnotapokemon (EP)
VRedC5 (LC)
Son of Viper1cobra (EP)
EmperorSS (LC) drag
mws444 (EP) drag

Last edited by Char1ieone; 06-15-2012 at 12:53 AM.
Char1ieone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 06:01 PM   #3894
K1SSRSS
Chief Many Camaros

Drives: A paid off Camaro!!!
Do you happen to know how late the track is open till?

504hp/478tq
Performance: Kooks LT, 3'' Exhaust, V-Max TB, Roto-Fab CAI, Custom Ported/Port Matched Heads and Intake
Suspension: BMR Adjustable LCA's, BMR Trailing Arms, Poly Bushings, BMR Toe Rods
Coming Soon (still in the box): Procharger F1R, G-Force Axles, 3:91 gears w/Eaton Truetrac
K1SSRSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 06:03 PM   #3895
Char1ieone
Fear the Red Bow Tie

5pm-midnight. Bars are still open aftrewards
Old 06-13-2012, 06:12 PM   #3896
K1SSRSS
Chief Many Camaros

Quote:
Originally Posted by Char1ieone View Post
5pm-midnight. Bars are still open aftrewards
Awesome and Happy Birthday by the way .

504hp/478tq
Performance: Kooks LT, 3'' Exhaust, V-Max TB, Roto-Fab CAI, Custom Ported/Port Matched Heads and Intake
Suspension: BMR Adjustable LCA's, BMR Trailing Arms, Poly Bushings, BMR Toe Rods
Coming Soon (still in the box): Procharger F1R, G-Force Axles, 3:91 gears w/Eaton Truetrac
Old 06-13-2012, 09:38 PM   #3897
Boricua

Drives: 2010 2SS Yellow Camaro
Charlie and Camaro5 enthusiast, I will be joining you this coming friday. Hope to meet everybody, plus watch some awesome american muscle in action.
Boricua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 10:05 PM   #3898
K1SSRSS
Chief Many Camaros

Does anybody know a reputable shop to get some head porting done at? I am working on building a 396 LT1 stroker motor for my new Z28 and have found it a lot more expensive to buy new LT1 heads than performance SBC heads so I figured if theres a good reasonable shop around that I would let them port the heads instead of sending them off to advanced inductions.

504hp/478tq
Old 06-14-2012, 06:34 AM   #3899
danvillekidd
2013 ZL1

Drives: 2013 ZL1 m6
Charlie, happy B-Day, I know a day late! We are ready for Fri!!! Will try our best to be there by 7. See everyone then.
danvillekidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 12:00 PM   #3900
Char1ieone
Fear the Red Bow Tie

Hey thanks you guys for all of the Birthday wishes that I recieved from here, FB and text. It was a very relaxing day considering that I had to work but knowing that I have family like you guys, always makes me realize that I am very blessed about where I am and whom I am spending it with ...Camaro5. Can't wait to see ya cats on Friday. For those that just lurk around on this thread and haven't made yourselves known yet, come and join us Friday and have a few laughs with us. Cheers my brothas and sistas!
Old 06-14-2012, 07:35 PM   #3901
Emperor_SS

Drives: 05 C6
Sorry guys most of my horsemen have to work late so we wont be leaving cruces till like 6:45 or 7. :( We will meet you guys at the track for sure. . . . see you guys tomorrow
Emperor_SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 07:42 PM   #3902
K1SSRSS
Chief Many Camaros

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor_SS View Post
Sorry guys most of my horsemen have to work late so we wont be leaving cruces till like 6:45 or 7. :( We will meet you guys at the track for sure. . . . see you guys tomorrow
Cool deal, see you all there .

Is there anybody else heading over from LC that wants to leave about 5:30?

504hp/478tq
Old 06-14-2012, 09:40 PM   #3903
mws444

Drives: 701 RWHP Lingenfelter/Pedders Beast
Hey Guys, It sounds like everyone is doing well. Just in honor of Char1ieone, I made myself take the afternoon off and put my car back together. So I will be joining you all at the strip tomorrow!

I made a couple of passes on the street in front of the plant and every thing feels good.

I don't know how hard I will push without track prep, and with a brand new tranny and rear diff, but I plan on a fun nite with the El Paso crew.
Hey Richard, you going to run? Who all you got coming down?
CCW 505t's Nitto Invo's and DR's
Beware of the LPE Brotherhood!
mws444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 09:56 PM   #3904
K1SSRSS
Chief Many Camaros

Quote:
Originally Posted by mws444 View Post
Hey Guys, It sounds like everyone is doing well. Just in honor of Char1ieone, I made myself take the afternoon off and put my car back together. So I will be joining you all at the strip tomorrow!

I made a couple of passes on the street in front of the plant and every thing feels good.

I don't know how hard I will push without track prep, and with a brand new tranny and rear diff, but I plan on a fun nite with the El Paso crew.
Hell yea, this is gonna be awesome, I did the same thing last night with a few launches at my private dragstrip. I look forward to checking out your car, eventhough it's gonna make mine look horribly slow.

504hp/478tq
Old 06-15-2012, 06:50 AM   #3905
Emperor_SS

Drives: 05 C6
Quote:
Originally Posted by mws444 View Post
Hi Michael!

How have you been?

Yeah I will be running I also have a new diff with 4.10s . . . I also ordered skinnies and some Mickey Thompson ET streets but the ET streets wont be here till Monday :( . . . It will be my vette, my bro's Cts-V, Truitt's SRT-8 Chrysler 300 which are our three fastest and then maybe a trailblazer SS, 350z, and a few mustangs so we will see who all shows up.
Emperor_SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 07:20 AM   #3906
mws444

Drives: 701 RWHP Lingenfelter/Pedders Beast
Quote:
Originally Posted by K1SSRSS View Post
Hell yea, this is gonna be awesome, I did the same thing last night with a few launches at my private dragstrip. I look forward to checking out your car, eventhough it's gonna make mine look horribly slow.
Gotta love neck snapping launches.

I am also looking forward to seing what all everyone has done to thier cars.
CCW 505t's Nitto Invo's and DR's
Beware of the LPE Brotherhood!
mws444 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
everyone loves gigachip, giga's sister is crazy!! lol!!, gigachip is awesome, gigachip iz silly, gigachip loves clay aiken, gigachip s rediculous, i laugh at gigachip, offset is marobody2001