Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Northwest / Pacific Northwest

Old 04-24-2013, 10:30 PM   #155
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Drives: Which car I have 9 vehicles?
Send a message via MSN to Iroczlover Send a message via Yahoo to Iroczlover
We get to go next year not going this year lol

I am not a man I have boobies.
Cars are like women, If you treat her rough shes going to complain & you will hear about it. If you treat her right she will purrrrrrrrrrrrr
Current cars owned , 72 Skylark vert,86 fiero GT Sold , 87 Iroc-z (sold), 90 Vette Vert SOLD , 95 Z28, 99 Silverado K1500 Totaled, 2010 CGM Camaro 2ss/rs (had to sell & I hate it ) ,2012 Cruze LT repoed.

Current current list lol 2006 Silverado 2500hd.
Iroczlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 11:17 PM   #156
Pflyn lo

Drives: 2013 summit white zl1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee9710 View Post
Family and I are now thinking about going with the group. Turns out I get to take vacation during that weekend. Where is everyone staying? I know I'm late to the party but does anyone know any really close hotels that aren't booked? Need some suggestions on where to stay and where to meet up with the Camarovan.......
Lee, we are staying at the holiday inn grand Montana in billings. Sturgis you would have to hop around for a place. I believe a lot of folks are staying at the quality inn in pokane on the 25th. We are leaving there on the 26th to billings no then on to sturgis on the 27th.
Pflyn lo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 11:58 AM   #157
heRS
Raised by Wolves

Drives: IBM 2010 2LT RS M6
Yay, our group is growing! 2 months til Camarovan!

heRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 05:54 PM   #158
ForgedReality
Envy

Drives: 2011 SGM 2SS/RS - Black hood/hockey
You guys are crazy. That's a helluva drive. :P
ForgedReality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 10:23 AM   #159
i2disturbedSS

Drives: 2010 SS L99 IOM
Hey guys Im from WA myself but Iam in KS and will be in Montana during the time of this rally.
Just a few questions...
What are these registration packages on the site (z28 1guest... ect)?
What is the poker run, a crusie?
And I didnt see it in this thread but what actual route are you guys taking?

me&my gf are thinking about going - thanks for the help and If I dont end up going will most likely see some of yall when Im actually in WA again!
Old 04-27-2013, 12:14 PM   #160
schoen311

Drives: 2011 2SS RS Synergy Green
The peeps from WA are leaving WA and going to Billings the 26th, then on to Sturgis the 27th.

I went to the Facebook page for the Sturgis rally and asked for guidance from some of the people who were there last year on the package. They said the SS package was sufficient, then if you decide to drag race or autocross, you can add that there.

Poker runs are where you get cards as you drive around the countryside - you have the potential of winning money and get to drive around to see the beautiful scenery.

It's going to be a blast! I'm a first timer and am really excited to go!
schoen311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 01:13 PM   #161
Pflyn lo

Drives: 2013 summit white zl1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgedReality View Post
You guys are crazy. That's a helluva drive. :P
Yeah but think of how much fun it will ge to travel with a big group of camaro's. we need your green drls with us.
Pflyn lo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 07:03 PM   #162
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Quote:
Originally Posted by i2disturbedSS View Post
Hey guys Im from WA myself but Iam in KS and will be in Montana during the time of this rally.
Just a few questions...
What are these registration packages on the site (z28 1guest... ect)?
What is the poker run, a crusie?
And I didnt see it in this thread but what actual route are you guys taking?

me&my gf are thinking about going - thanks for the help and If I dont end up going will most likely see some of yall when Im actually in WA again!
a poker run is where you have several stops, that you stop at, that sometimes you have to do something to get a card & at the end you have a Poker hand & best hand wins lol
Fun to do we do these on horse back

Cars are like women, If you treat her rough shes going to complain & you will hear about it. If you treat her right she will purrrrrrrrrrrrr
Current cars owned , 72 Skylark vert,86 fiero GT Sold , 87 Iroc-z (sold), 90 Vette Vert SOLD , 95 Z28, 99 Silverado K1500 Totaled, 2010 CGM Camaro 2ss/rs (had to sell & I hate it ) ,2012 Cruze LT repoed.

Old 04-27-2013, 08:16 PM   #163
ForgedReality
Envy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pflyn lo View Post
Yeah but think of how much fun it will ge to travel with a big group of camaro's. we need your green drls with us.
I'll be working. And a huge trip like that is gonna get the cars really dirty. By the time you get there, you'll have to wash it, and where are you gonna do that? :(
Old 04-27-2013, 09:57 PM   #164
With envy
It's a Synergy thing..

Drives: 2010 Synergy
Quote:
I'll be working. And a huge trip like that is gonna get the cars really dirty. By the time you get there, you'll have to wash it, and where are you gonna do that? :(
I'm sure there will be someplace for us to wash our cars; there always is. Anyway, we're not going for any beauty contest. When people see your plate is from four states away, they pretty much know where all the bugs on the front came from.

With envy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 10:22 PM   #165
ForgedReality
Envy

Quote:
Originally Posted by With envy View Post
I'm sure there will be someplace for us to wash our cars; there always is. Anyway, we're not going for any beauty contest. When people see your plate is from four states away, they pretty much know where all the bugs on the front came from.
This is actually kind of appealing. I've been wanting to do a road trip. However, it's probably way too late to book a room somewhere. Everything will be filled up for this thing. :(
Old 04-27-2013, 10:30 PM   #166
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Quote:
This is actually kind of appealing. I've been wanting to do a road trip. However, it's probably way too late to book a room somewhere. Everything will be filled up for this thing. :(
you never know until you try

Old 04-28-2013, 09:02 AM   #167
heRS
Raised by Wolves

Drives: IBM 2010 2LT RS M6
Forged, they have enough hotels in Sturgis and surrounding areas to house thousands of bikers during the Bike Rally, there's gonna be rooms available for a few hundred Camaro owners We booked a room for 3 days 15 miles out of Sturgis, paid the same price there as one night at a holiday inn in Sturgis. Google "sturgis sd lodging" and see what comes up. We'd love for you to join us!

heRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 11:37 AM   #168
Ladybugsmom
Older than I look....

Drives: 2010 VR Camaro 2SS/RS LS3
Quote:
Ya gotta at least TRY!! Come on, think of all the fun we'll have!!

Tags
camarovan, sturgis, sturgis camaro rally