Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics

Old 12-04-2013, 12:35 AM   #155
Todd in Vancouver

Drives: 2014 ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by chevy 3 View Post
How loyal can these guy (ford) fans be if they are on a Camaro site. I for one will never ever go on a mustang or ford site ever.
There are Ford website? Really, why?

Guess it makes sense but I'm surprised they are able to function without their Crayons and nap times. But hey, give them credit the rumour is they've finally stopped using horse drawn buggy suspension on the new 2015 Mustang.

How hard can it be...
Check out my other build http://www.pro-touring.com/threads/9...ject-Obsession

Todd in Vancouver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 08:50 AM   #156
Normagene

Drives: 2013 Ashen Gray M6 ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd in Vancouver View Post
:
It's pretty obvious why they come here, you can see from their comments that they're total A-Holes, so its certain they're not even wanted on the ford sites. But in life we have to deal with these jerks, we don't want them, and the ford sites don't want them, so just imagine how disappointed their parents must feel.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Normagene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 01:10 PM   #157
bowtiefamily

Drives: Chevrolet
I know three mustang people ( seriously ) two of them has LS engines with turbos. The other has a 13 5.0 ( pretty quick ) however the guy with the 13 is so easily offended. He is so competitive that he is destroying his car to try and beat my ZL1 with just a roto-fab on stock tires. He might win one day but my warranty is still valid!
Old 12-04-2013, 04:11 PM   #158
Brownster

Drives: 1966 GTO Convertible/ZL1 Vert
Ok,
So the Mustang came out as a "1964 and a half" and the Camaro as a "1967".
Tha Corvette came out in 1953.
Where is the Ford equivalent?.
Maybe they can get their s#%t together before another 61 years pass?
I doubt it.
Brownster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 04:13 PM   #159
Angrybird 12
7 year Cancer Survivor!

Drives: 17 Cruze RS, 07 G6 GT, 99 Astro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brownster View Post
Ok,
So the Mustang came out as a "1964 and a half" and the Camaro as a "1967".
Tha Corvette came out in 1953.
Where is the Ford equivalent?.
Maybe they can get their s#%t together before another 61 years pass?
I doubt it.
Did you forget the T-bird came out in 55 and trounced the Corvette in sales?
In 58 they strayed from the 2 seater and it went down hill from there. Although Ford has built a couple attempts to compete with the Vette they were short lived.
Old 12-04-2013, 04:22 PM   #160
Brownster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angrybird 12 View Post
Did you forget the T-bird came out in 55 and trounced the Corvette in sales?
In 58 they strayed from the 2 seater and it went down hill from there. Although Ford has built a couple attempts to compete with the Vette they were short lived.
Yea ,I guess I did since the Thunderbird is very forgettable........yawn.
Old 12-04-2013, 04:37 PM   #161
MrWray
SYBIL

Drives: 2013 2SS/RS, silver ice metallic
Fords new version of the thunderbird is horrendous
Old 12-04-2013, 04:48 PM   #162
Brownster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWray View Post
Fords new version of the thunderbird is horrendous
Ya,their wine ain't so hot either.
I guess you get what you pay for.
Old 12-04-2013, 05:11 PM   #163
Brownster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlitherByU View Post
Imagine a car company that builds cars without your tax dollars...

I,for one,am ecstatic to get some return on my tax dollars.
Thanks GM!
Old 12-04-2013, 10:42 PM   #164
Ohio Snake

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS, 2012 Shelby GT500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd in Vancouver View Post

Guess it makes sense but I'm surprised they are able to function without their Crayons and nap times. But hey, give them credit the rumour is they've finally stopped using horse drawn buggy suspension on the new 2015 Mustang.

There are a lot more Ford and Mustang websites than Camaro sites. I noticed the website traffic is so crowded on the Mustang sites, we trollers found this one Camaro site to be relatively easy to navigate.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Ohio Snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 10:57 PM   #165
Ohio Snake

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS, 2012 Shelby GT500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Normagene View Post
It's pretty obvious why they come here, you can see from their comments that they're total A-Holes, so its certain they're not even wanted on the ford sites. But in life we have to deal with these jerks, we don't want them, and the ford sites don't want them, so just imagine how disappointed their parents must feel.

No that's not the reason. Ford (and Dodge) people are actually pony car enthusiast and love the competition.

The A-Holes are the ones that complain all the time, can't handle different opinions, and actually know how disappointed their parents really feel.

Ohio Snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 08:31 AM   #166
Normagene

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohio Snake View Post
No that's not the reason. Ford (and Dodge) people are actually pony car enthusiast and love the competition.

The A-Holes are the ones that complain all the time, can't handle different opinions, and actually know how disappointed their parents really feel.

We definitely see things differently. If I were one of those A-Holes going into let's say the ford forum, only to insult them, ridicule them, and just basically be a total A-Hole, and then one of them called me out. Well, I would not cry and whine and try to spin it around. I would own it and let them know that's who I am and that's why I do what I do. So you should be able to see why I can just imagine how disappointed your parents must be, your insults here only make you look even less of a man.

I'll give you an example of what a person of good morale character would do while visiting another forum. Read and learn, enjoy and appreciate the owners enthusiasm, comradery, and good nature. If I ever go onto a mustang forum, sorry to tell you, but I definitely won't be a jerk like yourself, just like in this forum, I'd surely enjoy their stories and car adventures. I always enjoy reading about the different mods and the way the cars are personalized, and I love checking out the posted pictures!

Now being a history buff, so I know all about henry ford, I'm also a into medical technology and the latest medical advancements. Also a big Dr. Oz fan, so maybe its a medical issue you suffer from so you may want to archive the episode on men who's testes have not descended. So let's see if you're a man of some sort of honor and can actually be honest with yourself. You are what you are, we here, and your parents as well I'm sure, can see it plain as day.

You gotta admit, this thread is a whole lot of fun. This is all intended in fun and laughs, after all if you can't laugh at yourself, your missing the best part of life!

Old 12-05-2013, 08:59 AM   #167
bowtiefamily

Drives: Chevrolet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Normagene View Post
We definitely see things differently. If I were one of those A-Holes going into let's say the ford forum, only to insult them, ridicule them, and just basically be a total A-Hole, and then one of them called me out. Well, I would not cry and whine and try to spin it around. I would own it and let them know that's who I am and that's why I do what I do. So you should be able to see why I can just imagine how disappointed your parents must be, your insults here only make you look even less of a man.

I'll give you an example of what a person of good morale character would do while visiting another forum. Read and learn, enjoy and appreciate the owners enthusiasm, comradery, and good nature. If I ever go onto a mustang forum, sorry to tell you, but I definitely won't be a jerk like yourself, just like in this forum, I'd surely enjoy their stories and car adventures. I always enjoy reading about the different mods and the way the cars are personalized, and I love checking out the posted pictures!

Now being a history buff, so I know all about henry ford, I'm also a into medical technology and the latest medical advancements. Also a big Dr. Oz fan, so maybe its a medical issue you suffer from so you may want to archive the episode on men who's testes have not descended. So let's see if you're a man of some sort of honor and can actually be honest with yourself. You are what you are, we here, and your parents as well I'm sure, can see it plain as day.

You gotta admit, this thread is a whole lot of fun. This is all intended in fun and laughs, after all if you can't laugh at yourself, your missing the best part of life!

Very well said!
Old 12-05-2013, 10:32 AM   #168
Normagene

Hopefully he comes back with something clever, I left the door wide open with "This is all intended for fun and laughs", so I hope he has something better than "is that why you drive a Chevy or Camaro"? But I can't imagine him not laughing out loud when he reads the Dr. Oz line, sure made me laugh. Harmless/mindless Fun! I do enjoy someone witty, with some good sarcasm of course!