Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics

Old 12-05-2013, 01:52 PM   #169
Oddvious

Drives: 2013 ZL1
Some of these Ford guys are funny.

I've owned 8 Ford Mustangs going back to 1989 and everything from the mighty Shelby, Saleen to Old Cobras, Hatch backs and notch backs.

I could have bough anything I looked at GTR, Mustang and another SRT because I already own two and love em. I currently have a 2012 300SRT and a 2012 Jeep SRT.

I chose the ZL1 hands down simply because it is by far the best driving car and a butt load of fun. I call it a drivers car because you really have control of the road at high speeds 140 feels like 50mph they did an amazing job with the mag ride. Oh how is it on launches and stop light to stop light it doesn't disappoint their either.

The Ford was ruled out early on and never considered again. Ford continues to ruin the car with all the plastic and flat no style dash and instrument clusters. I just couldn't get by buying a brand new GT500 with that much plastic inside it almost hurt sitting in it?

No one can even say I don't appreciate the history of the mustang because I absolutely do but times are changing and ford isn't. For what the GT500 sells for the only good thing is the seats big frekin' deal they are seats. Love the picture of the GT500 seat on the previous page guess he missed the New ZL1 seats LOL and the picture of the engine bay for me I'm not impressed looks very 90's still. I guess a new ford fan/owner wouldn't know anything about that tho'

And how can I not mention our local troll with the 100mph rolling burnout comment Haaa come on man grow up lets not act your show size did you really want us to bow down and say WOW and believe that? How old do you think the ZL1 crowd is? Most of us have been their done that. Let me guess you think your cool with your hat backwards most likely driving a 03-04 terminator and believe its the end all be all car because your like 22 right? some day you'll look back and see how ridiculous that whole paragraph was.

Hand down for me the ZL shits on the FoRd!!!

Last edited by Oddvious; 12-05-2013 at 08:25 PM.
Oddvious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 02:28 PM   #170
Normagene

Drives: 2013 Ashen Gray M6 ZL1
One of my fav features is the No-Lift-Shifting! Once I got the hang of it, OMG its crazy fun. I actually thought it was going to be this violent and possibly out of control feature, but I was very impressed how it just tracks perfectly!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Normagene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 07:18 PM   #171
Normagene

Oh where is my favorite troll???...... I need some laughs!

Old 12-05-2013, 07:47 PM   #172
tones2SS

Drives: '13 Roush S3 '16 Ram Sport 4X4
HA HA!! Great thread. I think I laughed out loud a couple of times.
Old 12-05-2013, 07:50 PM   #173
Angrybird 12
7 year Cancer Survivor!

Drives: 17 Cruze RS, 07 G6 GT, 99 Astro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Normagene View Post
Oh where is my favorite troll???...... I need some laughs!

Who? They seem to multiply like rabbits in threads like this.
Old 12-06-2013, 08:32 AM   #174
Normagene

Oops, looks like mommy must be giving him a Time-Out.

Old 12-06-2013, 05:37 PM   #175
charlietuna

Drives: 2013 ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by tones2SS View Post
HA HA!! Great thread. I think I laughed out loud a couple of times.

I created a monster. I love this thread
Old 12-06-2013, 07:13 PM   #176
tones2SS

Drives: '13 Roush S3 '16 Ram Sport 4X4
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlietuna View Post
I created a monster. I love this thread
lol
Old 12-06-2013, 08:25 PM   #177
Ohio Snake

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS, 2012 Shelby GT500
Quote:
We definitely see things differently. If I were one of those A-Holes going into let's say the ford forum, only to insult them, ridicule them, and just basically be a total A-Hole, and then one of them called me out. Well, I would not cry and whine and try to spin it around. I would own it and let them know that's who I am and that's why I do what I do. So you should be able to see why I can just imagine how disappointed your parents must be, your insults here only make you look even less of a man.

I'll give you an example of what a person of good morale character would do while visiting another forum. Read and learn, enjoy and appreciate the owners enthusiasm, comradery, and good nature. If I ever go onto a mustang forum, sorry to tell you, but I definitely won't be a jerk like yourself, just like in this forum, I'd surely enjoy their stories and car adventures. I always enjoy reading about the different mods and the way the cars are personalized, and I love checking out the posted pictures!

Now being a history buff, so I know all about henry ford, I'm also a into medical technology and the latest medical advancements. Also a big Dr. Oz fan, so maybe its a medical issue you suffer from so you may want to archive the episode on men who's testes have not descended. So let's see if you're a man of some sort of honor and can actually be honest with yourself. You are what you are, we here, and your parents as well I'm sure, can see it plain as day.

You gotta admit, this thread is a whole lot of fun. This is all intended in fun and laughs, after all if you can't laugh at yourself, your missing the best part of life!

What is wrong with you? There was no attack personally aimed at you. I see you just assumed it was.

Sounds to me like my post resonated somewhere within yourself.

I like your example of a person with good moral character. But unfortunately, your the one being a jerk.

I'm glad you like the medical technology field, your a history buff and Dr. Oz is your idol. It's very obvious you have some anger issues and your fascinated with male genitalia.

So, I will be honest with you here. You need to look at yourself in the mirror and ask why you have no self-esteem. If your a man of honor as you think, you need to dig deeper within yourself to figure out who you really are.

I love this thread and Camaro 5 is a great site, but you need lighten up. BTW, you would not be welcomed to a mustang site with your attitude.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Ohio Snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 08:31 PM   #178
Ohio Snake

Quote:
Oops, looks like mommy must be giving him a Time-Out.

No, some people run a business. I'll bump heads with you. Give your best shot...

Old 12-06-2013, 08:39 PM   #179
Angrybird 12
7 year Cancer Survivor!

Drives: 17 Cruze RS, 07 G6 GT, 99 Astro
Ford needed help from the Magic 8 Ball to help make decisions concerning the 2015 Mustang.

http://m.motortrend.com/wot/1312_eng...ic_8_ball.html
Old 12-06-2013, 08:42 PM   #180
OldScoolCamaro

Drives: Camaro's, always have, always will.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohio Snake View Post
What is wrong with you? There was no attack personally aimed at you. I see you just assumed it was.

Sounds to me like my post resonated somewhere within yourself.

I like your example of a person with good moral character. But unfortunately, your the one being a jerk.

I'm glad you like the medical technology field, your a history buff and Dr. Oz is your idol. It's very obvious you have some anger issues and your fascinated with male genitalia.

So, I will be honest with you here. You need to look at yourself in the mirror and ask why you have no self-esteem. If your a man of honor as you think, you need to dig deeper within yourself to figure out who you really are.

I love this thread and Camaro 5 is a great site, but you need lighten up. BTW, you would not be welcomed to a mustang site with your attitude.

...your are an antogonist and are talking out of both sides of your mouth my friend. I didn't even read this thread, but I can see by reading your post, and by the phrases and choice of words you used that you got a lure on the end of your line. Just sayin'....
Old 12-06-2013, 08:56 PM   #181
Ohio Snake

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldScoolCamaro View Post
...your are an antogonist and are talking out of both sides of your mouth my friend. I didn't even read this thread, but I can see by reading your post, and by the phrases and choice of words you used that you got a lure on the end of your line. Just sayin'....
No just having fun on this thread with everyone. If I'm antagonist on this thread, so is everyone else. You need to lighten up too my friend.

Old 12-06-2013, 09:08 PM   #182
cam99

Drives: 2012 ZL1
get this thread back on task
Attached Images

2012 ZL1 (sold)
JRE 75rwhp kit
catless
ported lsa TB

11.04 @ 128.35