Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics

Old 12-06-2013, 09:10 PM   #183
Ohio Snake

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS, 2012 Shelby GT500
Quote:
Originally Posted by cam99 View Post
get this thread back on task
Thank you!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Ohio Snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 09:32 PM   #184
Angrybird 12
7 year Cancer Survivor!

Drives: 17 Cruze RS, 07 G6 GT, 99 Astro
Ford burnout
Attached Images

Old 12-06-2013, 09:32 PM   #185
OldScoolCamaro

Drives: Camaro's, always have, always will.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohio Snake View Post
No just having fun on this thread with everyone. If I'm antagonist on this thread, so is everyone else. You need to lighten up too my friend.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
...thanks for your suggestion....don't try to take cover in the back of the crowd and make yourself out to be like everyone else on the thread to cover your tracks...sheesh....really...
Old 12-06-2013, 10:44 PM   #186
Todd in Vancouver

Drives: 2014 ZL1
Cam99, that Ford sales sheet is Hilarious. Thanks for the laugh

How hard can it be...
Check out my other build http://www.pro-touring.com/threads/9...ject-Obsession

Todd in Vancouver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 08:35 AM   #187
Normagene

Drives: 2013 Ashen Gray M6 ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohio Snake View Post
What is wrong with you? There was no attack personally aimed at you. I see you just assumed it was.

Sounds to me like my post resonated somewhere within yourself.
I like your example of a person with good moral character. But unfortunately, your the one being a jerk.
I'm glad you like the medical technology field, your a history buff and Dr. Oz is your idol. It's very obvious you have some anger issues and your fascinated with male genitalia.
So, I will be honest with you here. You need to look at yourself in the mirror and ask why you have no self-esteem. If your a man of honor as you think, you need to dig deeper within yourself to figure out who you really are.
I love this thread and Camaro 5 is a great site, but you need lighten up. BTW, you would not be welcomed to a mustang site with your attitude.HD
The Spin Doctor is back!!! Love the way you just can't face the truth, and quickly try to spin it your way. I think its called "Mustang Complex". You remind me of the child whom always cries and throws a temper tantrum until mommy finally gives up and let's you have it your way. But, like your mom, I'm disappointed in you......again. I thought you'd be able to come up with something more clever. How about a little homework assignment, so you get a little bit of a reality check, and do some reading on the "morale character" of Mr Henry Ford. Guarantee it will be a real eye opener. Google maybe something like: Power, Ignorance, and Anti-Semitism by Jonathan Logsdon. But then again some people can't handle the truth. Some folks stand beside a man irregardless and choose a code of conduct that reflects their own personal morales and values.

On a lighter note; ain't this fun, and I agree I probably wouldn't be welcome on a mustang site. You got me there, I'll admit I don't belong to any of the 1,000 plus Hate Groups currently monitored by the Feds, so I obviously don't qualify.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Normagene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 11:11 AM   #188
Champion51

Drives: '14 ZL1, '10 SS/RS , '06 GMC
Attached Images

Champion51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 11:46 AM   #189
Whos_Drivin

Drives: '12 Camaro ZL1, '16 Silverado Z71
Quote:
Originally Posted by Normagene View Post
On a lighter note; ain't this fun, and I agree I probably wouldn't be welcome on a mustang site. You got me there, I'll admit I don't belong to any of the 1,000 plus Hate Groups currently monitored by the Feds, so I obviously don't qualify.

Based on your posts about measuring trunk size by body count, I'd bet your on at least a half dozen watch lists.

2016 Silverado LTZ-Z71 Midnight Edition: 6.2L, 8 speed auto, Borla exhaust
Whos_Drivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 12:15 PM   #190
Angrybird 12
7 year Cancer Survivor!

Drives: 17 Cruze RS, 07 G6 GT, 99 Astro
No thanks...
Attached Images

Old 12-07-2013, 12:52 PM   #191
NSCRFN3

Drives: 2010 Camaro RJT 2SS/RS M6
Never thought of it! lol
Attached Images

Old 12-07-2013, 01:06 PM   #192
Normagene

Drives: 2013 Ashen Gray M6 ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whos_Drivin View Post
Based on your posts about measuring trunk size by body count, I'd bet your on at least a half dozen watch lists.
My check comes compliments of the gov. Every group is highly infiltrated. You have to be able to play the game!

Normagene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 02:51 PM   #193
MTCobra

Drives: 2014 ZL1
Guys...let me say I currently own a 2011 GT500.

When I was younger I owned a 1980 Z/28 that had some performance mods. I also recently owned a 2009 Pontiac G8 GT which I believe shares the Zeta chassis with the Camaro.

My real passion is running on the road course and I've been quite impressed with the GT500...I felt like it was the best bang for the buck when I bought it. I personally believe the GT500 motor is extremely reliable as well...which gave me some piece of mind.

I was on this forum looking for Z/28 information and 1LE information. I've seen a few 1LEs on track and they really run well. IMO stock for stock, the G8 GT rotated in a corner under power better than the Mustang...so I'm thinking Camaro or Corvette again.

Anyway...I saw this thread and I was absolutely LMAO this morning. I took the time to register for the site so I could thank you all. There is some funny stuff here. Thanks for starting the thread.
MTCobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 03:01 PM   #194
mlee
CamaroFans.com

Drives: ZLE & ZR2
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTCobra View Post
Guys...let me say I currently own a 2011 GT500.

When I was younger I owned a 1980 Z/28 that had some performance mods. I also recently owned a 2009 Pontiac G8 GT which I believe shares the Zeta chassis with the Camaro.

My real passion is running on the road course and I've been quite impressed with the GT500...I felt like it was the best bang for the buck when I bought it. I personally believe the GT500 motor is extremely reliable as well...which gave me some piece of mind.

I was on this forum looking for Z/28 information and 1LE information. I've seen a few 1LEs on track and they really run well. IMO stock for stock, the G8 GT rotated in a corner under power better than the Mustang...so I'm thinking Camaro or Corvette again.

Anyway...I saw this thread and I was absolutely LMAO this morning. I took the time to register for the site so I could thank you all. There is some funny stuff here. Thanks for starting the thread.
Welcome..

Sure hope you find more relevant information around here than this thread..
Old 12-07-2013, 04:41 PM   #195
Brownster

Drives: 1966 GTO Convertible/ZL1 Vert
Quote:
Originally Posted by Normagene View Post
My check comes compliments of the gov. Every group is highly infiltrated. You have to be able to play the game!

Your check comes probably NOT as a compliment of the US Taxpayer,depending on your job and/or your efficiency.No offense.
Brownster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 06:08 PM   #196
GroundhogSS

Drives: '17 2SS convertible'20 Yukon Denali
Thought this one should be here:

Name:  TBSS.jpg
Views: 1410
Size:  58.7 KB

Delivered: 08/15/2016

#TeamBeckyD

GroundhogSS is offline   Reply With Quote