Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Member Car Journals

Old 07-02-2013, 10:26 PM   #1
Exsumis

Drives: 2010 SS Camaro
Tony's Black 2010 SS Camaro

Hey everyone, Ive been lurking around here for some time now reading up on what people have done to their Camaro and figured I would start a journal on here.

First off here is my baby I bought on an impulse back in September 2012. Litterally ended up signing the papers for her at 1:00 AM. She came with 5,400 miles on her and the Foose wheels you see on it.

Name:  First Bought.jpg
Views: 633
Size:  279.0 KB

Here is another pic I took during a cruise.

Name:  Side.jpg
Views: 506
Size:  48.7 KB

Most of winter I let her sit and drove her whenever the roads weren't to bad. After winter started to let up I made my first after market purchase after much debate, the Technostalgia LED Sequential tail lights. After so many negative reviews about the quality of the lights it took me about a month for me to finally convince myself to buy them. So far the only problem I have had with them is I needed to push a wire into the connector to fix an issue with the after burners not working. After that I decided I wanted to black out the back end and ended up buying the Oracle LED bowtie (painted gloss black with red DIC led), tint for the taillights, reverse lights and sidemarks and I plasti dipped the tailight bezels black. Here is a couple shots of the back end.

Name:  20130601_204657.jpg
Views: 1086
Size:  133.8 KB

After that I did some small mods with the lights on the inside. Bought the aqua footwell lighting to match the ABL in the doors and got the welcome LED for the doors. Here is a shot at dusk with everything showing.

Name:  Side Rear.jpg
Views: 458
Size:  62.9 KB

Last thing I did for mods on lighting was bought the white LED's for the fog lights and the DRL harness adapter but I dont have a picture of that

Cosmetically I bought the heritage grill and a few hours on the weekend me and buddy got her put in.

Name:  Heritage Grill.jpg
Views: 471
Size:  128.5 KB

The license plate looks terrible with the clear cover but since then I have actually bought the spray tint and darkened it to a point where it is probably illegal but if I ever get pulled over at least I cant get crap for not having one on like some people I have known lol.

Lastly, this is my latest mod. The Borla S-Type axel back exhaust.

Name:  Borla.jpg
Views: 464
Size:  127.1 KB

The S-Type as of now isnt where I want it to be with loudness but with I plan on doing to it next it should sound just right I am hoping...

and just incase anyone is wondering whats next on the list, I just ordered the black powder coated CAI cold air intake... and with the bonus I just got from work im gonna splurge and drop the money on the new Pfadt headers... so look forward to some sound clips and dyno number coming soon!
Exsumis is offline   Reply With Quote