Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Autos For Sale / Wanted

Old 02-20-2011, 10:12 AM   #1
bradshowG8

Drives: 09 Pontiac G8
2009 Pontiac G8 GT

UPDATE 5-12-2011

NEW PICS, INFO AND PRICE

The lowdown:
In service date: Aug 2009
Miles: 33,xxx (will still be driven occasionally)
(Still has bumper to bumper 3/36 and factory powertrain 5/100k, plus a 12/12k GMPP service plan)

Lets start with what could be considered potential issues: ( I have all work orders)

May 2010: $2500 in hail damage, the windsheild was replaced. The B pillars had to be pulled and painted (work done at Marc Heitz Chevrolet body shop)

June 2010: Guy clipped my front bumper in a parking lot. Damage was $2800. Replaced GT front end with GXP front end, worst damage was to the front bumper impact bar aside from the facia obviously. No frame or suspension damage, no air bag deployment. (have pics of damage)(work done at Marc Heitz Chevrolet body shop)

Oct 2010: Truck dropped a wooden crate on the interstate and the resulting shrapnel hit the front bumper and came around to the drivers side door and lower rocker. $1000. Bought a new GXP bumper although the old one is repairable and a new lower rocker. The drivers door had some light scratches and a very small dent which should be fixed with PDR, the scratches are all but buffed out.

Dec 2010: Car starting knocking after a drive up to my hometown, I took it straight to the local GM dealer, Western Motors in Garden City, KS and it was diagnosed with a failed lifter. It received a new camshaft, lifters and supporting OEM parts to complete the job. Car runs perfect and retains the full powertrain warranty (I have the complete work order and parts list)

I have run the car at the local drag strip 8-10 times on street tires. Best time was 13.17 but this track is not too good.

Its a black car so there are some swirls on the car and light chips on the hood. A good full detail should address these.

I would rate this car a solid 8.9 out of 10 on a scale of excellent quaility. The miles reflect a 600 round trip from my home in OK to my home town in Kansas, I've put roughly half the miles on the car from making this trip, I would say that 20k of the miles are pure highway miles.

The interior is in excellent condition.

Now for the goodies:
Chances are, you know what the G8 GT has to offer, so I won't get into all that. It doesn't have the sport or premium package, so no leather and no cool red gauges.

Engine/Performance:
Mid muffler and resonator delete
H pipe
Magnaflow axle backs

Body/interior:
2009 G8 GXP front facia
2009 G8 GXP Rear diffuser
SSv and V flag badges
20% tint all around

Suspension/Wheels/brakes:
Moog endlinks
BMR full bushing kit
Replaced the strut bushings/bearings with OEM Aug 2010
Replaced lower control arms Aug 2010

Also included in the sale is the following:
Original window sticker
All 3 spare keys

I am not looking to beat around the bush on price. Its priced to sell. Anyone can do the math on retail value and the value of the modifications and see that I'm asking a more than reasonable price. You will be hard pressed to find a better deal anywhere. I stand behind my description and don't want any suprises. The car is still financed so I will accuire all related documents to allow a quick sale. The car is registered in Kansas and buyer will be responsible for title transfer. A contract will be made containing full names and addresses of both parties for protection. Forms of payment can be cash or a certified bank check personally drafted in front of both parties at the certifying bank.

I will even deliver the car up to 300 miles from 73071 with a $1000 deposit via paypal.

PRICE: $23,500

If you want further information please PM me for direct contact information.

Last edited by bradshowG8; 05-12-2011 at 08:59 PM.
bradshowG8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 10:12 AM   #2
bradshowG8

Two small issues that I just noticed pictured below.

Here's a picture showing the front end damage after the parking lot incident (July 2010)

Last edited by bradshowG8; 05-12-2011 at 09:00 PM.
Old 02-28-2011, 08:22 AM   #3
bradshowG8

New pics added, if it sells then so be it, if not then I will keep it. last bump from me.
Old 03-01-2011, 10:12 PM   #4
ad445

Drives: ....
Dude the car have been in alot accidents and hail damage. You still want alot of money for it!!! your lucky if you get 20-22K plus the car is not fully loaded the seats are cloth.
ad445 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 07:15 AM   #5
bradshowG8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ad445 View Post
Dude the car have been in alot accidents and hail damage. You still want alot of money for it!!! your lucky if you get 20-22K plus the car is not fully loaded the seats are cloth.

Yes that is true, however all those claims are comprehensive, meaning that they will NOT show up on a carfax. I am fully disclosing all the information concerning this car because I would expect the same from anyone else selling thiers on the internet. As my ad clearly states, I am selling because I want to, not because I HAVE to. If someone doesn't appreciate the level of modifications to the car, then so be it. I will keep it.

FYI, fully loaded? There are 3 trim levels to the G8 GT, base, sport, premium. The only difference between all 3 is leather seats black or two tone which add 10-15 lbs in weight and leather sucks anyways, black or two tone gauges, sun roof which adds another 10-15 lbs and different stock wheels, 18's vs. 19's. NADA good private value is around $24k

The G8 GXP Nada value is around $33K. Aside from the 6.2l V8, leather interior and an optional 6 speed. My car most certainly fits the bill as having a better overall package than the GXP including the same power as a stock GXP.

I believe my asking price is more than fair.
Old 03-02-2011, 04:15 PM   #6
Rockslam
The Noob

Drives: 2006 QSM GTO
Ignore the troll with 2 posts. It is a nice car , and if the price of a used GXP wasn't still around new prices when I bought my camaro. I'd own a G8 right now.
Old 04-16-2011, 08:11 PM   #7
bradshowG8

Car is still for sale, reasonable offers accepted as I need to sell this thing in preparation to buy my first house.

Recent carfax, clean as a whistle

Last edited by bradshowG8; 05-12-2011 at 09:00 PM.
Old 04-16-2011, 08:13 PM   #8
bradshowG8

The 2 owners on the carfax reflect when I transferred the title from California to Kansas. I am the original owner, I bought it brand new.
Old 04-18-2011, 01:09 AM   #9
Jason7
NorCalCamaros.com

Drives: 2010 2SS White
Ill give it a bump, car is sick..!!!
Jason7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 05:25 PM   #10
Dasein

Drives: 2011 CGM 1LT
And another bump... accidents or not, that's a good price for what's offered, and they're not even severe accidents.
Dasein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 05:31 PM   #11
The Dark Knight
Batmobile in Disguise

Drives: 2009 Pontiac G8
That sucks man. I hope I never part with my G8!

Love the SS rims by the way! That's my next mod...as soon as my tires need replacing.
Old 04-20-2011, 08:18 PM   #12
Trnsfmr

Drives: 2010 Camaro RS Yellow/Black stripes
Do you wanna sell the stock spoiler?
Trnsfmr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 06:55 PM   #13
bradshowG8

Thanks for the kind words. I know that looking at the issues one would tend to turn away but in all reality I didn't have to disclose any of that info. Most likely it would have never been found out. I wouldn't want someone to lie to me when I'm dropping that much money on a car. Any damage to a car is never good but I couldn't avoid the hail damage, I was forced to be on duty that day. The parking lot incident was the worst and it looks really bad but the only damage was to the facia and the impact bumper and that was minimal. It allowed me to upgrade the front end anyways.

If anyone wants to shoot me an offer by all means lets see what you've got.

As of right now I am not selling any of the stock parts.
Old 05-12-2011, 09:01 PM   #14
bradshowG8

BUMP

New PICS, INFO and PRICE

Car has been de-modded and is 98% stock.