Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Old 02-28-2011, 09:11 AM   #1
Old Guy

Drives: 4 Chevy's in the Driveway
Vert rear window?

I read on another thread that the rear view windows on the coupe do not roll down.

How does Chevrolet handle this in the convertibles? Are there 4 sets of window buttons on the convertible, or do the rear windows need to be rolled down manually?

Thanks in advance for any reply.

PS: We really need our own forum...
Old Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 09:39 AM   #2
Nutbutt

Drives: 2011 RJT 2LT/RS Convertible
Yes the rear windows go down in the vert. There are four switches on the drivers console.
And yes we need a Vert section ! Please go to the suggestions thread on the main forum page. There is a thead I started to get our own section after all the differences that are becoming obvious !
Old 02-28-2011, 11:04 AM   #3
Old Guy

Drives: 4 Chevy's in the Driveway
Thanks Nutbutt. And done!
Old Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 07:51 PM   #4
Bodih
I Got My Orange Crush

Drives: it like I stoles it...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutbutt View Post
Yes the rear windows go down in the vert. There are four switches on the drivers console.
And yes we need a Vert section ! Please go to the suggestions thread on the main forum page. There is a thead I started to get our own section after all the differences that are becoming obvious !
Did the same. Can't believe the dialogue on that thread!

My love is in league with the freeway. Its passion will ride, as the cities fly by, and the tail-lights dissolve in the coming of night. And the questions in thousands take flight ~Robert Plant - Big Log~
Bodih is offline   Reply With Quote