Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 02-26-2008, 10:58 PM   #1
Kyle2k
LVL 50 Troll Stomper

Drives: 2010 Camaro
Future of CAMARO5!

So, after all the speculation, etc, etc...Is this going to be the place for latest updates on performance products, and places where people share their do it yourself stuff, or is it more of just a speculation forum?
Kyle2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 11:00 PM   #2
GTAHVIT
Blessed

Drives: 2013 Sonic RS MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle2k View Post
So, after all the speculation, etc, etc...Is this going to be the place for latest updates on performance products, and places where people share their do it yourself stuff,.......
I expect we'll all be here long after the camaro is in our garages doing a whole bunch of exactly that.
GTAHVIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 11:07 PM   #3
Jeff
~ANTI-FORD~

Drives: Cadillac CTS
Send a message via MSN to Jeff
One day we may have to change our URL to Camaro6.com haha. Yearsssssss to come.

sorry guys.. sold Camaro and got a Cadillac CTS, waiting for a few years to get a 2010 SS used ;]
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 12:53 AM   #4
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Dude...everything is going to be here. We in it for the looooong haul!!! There will be engine sections, pictures of your ride sections, tons and tons of special sections (how to's, etc),...it's going to be going crazy in here.
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 01:42 AM   #5
DGthe3
Moderator.ca

Drives: 05 Grand Am GT
Send a message via MSN to DGthe3
There will always be speculation. After the engines are released, we will speculate on the special editions, then on the next model year and so on. But from the sounds of things it will gnerally transition towards a site that contains all knowledge regarding the 5th generation of the Camaro. Well, this place does have all the known info regarding the 5th gen Camaro. But as every bit comes, it will be added. That will include maintenance and repairs, modding, buying, track times, and so on. All in good time . . . oddly, I've become more patient since I joined here than I was before. I used to look every month or so for more info and it has never came. But I joined up here and and now I know I will get any information as soon as it comes. I find that comforting in a way
My sister's dentist's brother's cousin's housekeeper's dog-breeder's nephew sells coffee filters to the company that provides coffee to General Motors......
........and HE WOULD KNOW!!!!

Camaro Fest sub-forum
DGthe3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 02:13 AM   #6
Mindz
E.B.A.H.

Drives: you wild...
Location: In the happy padded room wearing a jacket that makes me hug myself...
Quote:
Originally Posted by DGthe3 View Post
There will always be speculation. After the engines are released, we will speculate on the special editions, then on the next model year and so on. But from the sounds of things it will gnerally transition towards a site that contains all knowledge regarding the 5th generation of the Camaro. Well, this place does have all the known info regarding the 5th gen Camaro. But as every bit comes, it will be added. That will include maintenance and repairs, modding, buying, track times, and so on. All in good time . . . oddly, I've become more patient since I joined here than I was before. I used to look every month or so for more info and it has never came. But I joined up here and and now I know I will get any information as soon as it comes. I find that comforting in a way
:notheadlights: