Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 10-16-2021, 04:24 PM   #575
George-CZ

Drives: 2010 2SS LS3 and 1978 STROKER 383
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1JEWLDSSRS View Post
Couldn't agree with you more on this one!! Thanks.
The two of us always understand each other bro

K&N CAI, Stainless Power longtubes, high flow cats, modified Ragazzon High Performance axle back, Soler Performance ported throttle body, Soler Performance throttle controller, RAM clutch adjuster, modified LS7 clutch kit, Tick Performance billet bearing support, Tick Performance remote bleeder, separate clutch reservoir, BMR trailing arms, BMR toe rods, Pedders Suspension cradle bushing inserts, Control Arm Bushings, Strut tower brace, oil catch can, Hurst T-handle shifter, 20mm wheel spacers, DBA brakes, QTP Cutouts, Dynosteve tune.
George-CZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2021, 06:31 PM   #576
1JEWLDSSRS

Drives: 2011 SS-RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by George-CZ View Post
The two of us always understand each other bro
LOL, AMEN SIR!!!
Old 10-16-2021, 11:36 PM   #577
Aqua Blue RS/SS

Drives: ABM #93
In-mother-trucking-coming!

This thread might need a temporary name change to “random photos I took of yours or someone else’s cars”

First my baby Blue and his other Blue homies!

The rear view mirror shot was pretty cool too… just a huge ass line of about 20 5ths and 6ths. We had a bunch of people riding by taking videos of us all lined up on the freeway. Even had a normal mustang jack ass pull up next to each individual car in the line and rev it like he was hot shit. I was hoping he would wreck… didnt get lucky though.
Attached Images

ABM #2399 2SS/RS:SOLD
ABM #93 2SS/RS Black Rally stripes, Titanium Interior 4,000 miles: GM GFX side skirts and diffuser waiting on paint, GM dovetail, GM heritage, RPI ZL1 style splitter.
‘87 IROC-Z Iroc blue. all original unmolested with 50K miles.

Last edited by Aqua Blue RS/SS; 10-16-2021 at 11:55 PM.
Aqua Blue RS/SS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2021, 11:49 PM   #578
Aqua Blue RS/SS

And a few more Camaros I took shots of.

The last one is a specimen true to my roots; a very nicely custom trim level 72 K20. Some on here may know my love affair for 67-72 GM trucks. Though not a Camaro it was one I was still in love with so I’m breaking my own rules for this thread a little… who needs rules anyway??
Attached Images

ABM #93 2SS/RS Black Rally stripes, Titanium Interior 4,000 miles: GM GFX side skirts and diffuser waiting on paint, GM dovetail, GM heritage, RPI ZL1 style splitter.
Old 10-17-2021, 12:26 AM   #579
joekono

Drives: Camaro Convertible 2014 1LT
Quote:
Hey bro, since my Camaro was sooo clean to start with, no scratches or swirl marks in the clear, yea I know, how? Lots of TLC over the years and cleaning her right and keeping a quality wax and sealant on her kept her that way. From start to finish it took me about 6 hours to complete the job. Using the buffer was really nice and made the job pretty easy and after it was done, man what a shine she has. Like looking into a glass of shimmering red wine. Did the job on a Wednesday, covered her back up and on Saturday went to a show and won "best in class model year 2000 to present" out of 15 cars in that year range.Was pretty surprised as there were some cars I thought looked as nice as mine.
Wow, Congrats on the victory 1JEWLDSSRS, YOU may have "thought" some cars look as good as your but sometimes you have to take yourself out of the equation(especially, if your like me, I sometimes just go in my garage and stare at my Camaro Gen5 for hours). I think that hard work you put into having her ready had a lot to do with it too. Congrats bro.
Old 10-17-2021, 12:31 AM   #580
joekono

Drives: Camaro Convertible 2014 1LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aqua Blue RS/SS View Post
In-mother-trucking-coming!

This thread might need a temporary name change to “random photos I took of yours or someone else’s cars”

First my baby Blue and his other Blue homies!

The rear view mirror shot was pretty cool too… just a huge ass line of about 20 5ths and 6ths. We had a bunch of people riding by taking videos of us all lined up on the freeway. Even had a normal mustang jack ass pull up next to each individual car in the line and rev it like he was hot shit. I was hoping he would wreck… didnt get lucky though.
Fantastic pictures Aqua Blue RS/SS. Must have been a hell of a time. HAHA, and funny comment about the jack ass.. Congrats.
Old 10-17-2021, 07:41 AM   #581
2011ss/rs

Drives: 11 ss/rs RJT w/Black Cherry stripes
Send a message via AIM to 2011ss/rs
Quote:
Very AWESOME sir!! Looking really nice!! And thanks for that pic, it is what I needed to see because I am thinking about painting my center cowl gloss black and wasn't sure if I wanted a space in the middle, or just all the way black.Looks like all the way black... Awesome and thanks!!
Thank you for the kind words, the stripe is black cherry paint.
Attached Images

Old 10-17-2021, 07:59 AM   #582
1JEWLDSSRS

Quote:
And a few more Camaros I took shots of.

The last one is a specimen true to my roots; a very nicely custom trim level 72 K20. Some on here may know my love affair for 67-72 GM trucks. Though not a Camaro it was one I was still in love with so I’m breaking my own rules for this thread a little… who needs rules anyway??
AWESOME bunch of pics my friend!!!!! Looks like ya'll had a great time!! Very nice Camaro's... Thanks for sharing...
Old 10-17-2021, 08:05 AM   #583
1JEWLDSSRS

Quote:
Originally Posted by joekono View Post
Wow, Congrats on the victory 1JEWLDSSRS, YOU may have "thought" some cars look as good as your but sometimes you have to take yourself out of the equation(especially, if your like me, I sometimes just go in my garage and stare at my Camaro Gen5 for hours). I think that hard work you put into having her ready had a lot to do with it too. Congrats bro.
Thanks brother!! Yes sir, when I go to the shows anymore I don't even think about "winning", I'm going to hangout with the muscle car heads and talk cars, and share with all the folks looking and asking questions about my Camaro. Actually winning a trophy is just icing on the cake so to speak. And yea I have taken great care of "Ruby" ever since she was brand new, and I tell folks all the time at the shows that ask about the 11 year old paint, that have new cars, it's all in how you take care of it RIGHT FROM THE GET GO!!! And then stay on top it, and it will stay looking great...
Old 10-17-2021, 08:10 AM   #584
1JEWLDSSRS

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011ss/rs View Post
Thank you for the kind words, the stripe is black cherry paint.
You are welcome!! Also thanks for letting me know what color the stripe is, looks awesome, better than black for sure. Nicely done!!
Old 10-17-2021, 11:29 AM   #585
Aqua Blue RS/SS

Quote:
AWESOME bunch of pics my friend!!!!! Looks like ya'll had a great time!! Very nice Camaro's... Thanks for sharing...
Great time indeed. One more event left on the weekend. An hour and a half cruise back up to payson for lunch before I continue on home. Sad it’s over but was a killer time hanging out with my 6 year old daughter all weekend long. Daddy daughter time is what it’s really about; the Camaro is just the icing on the cake.
Old 10-17-2021, 12:40 PM   #586
MSgt O

Drives: 2012 Camaro 2SS/RS Vert LS3/M6
Too effing cool Aqua! Thanks for sharing and posting all those up. Looks like a helluva good time, and yeah Daddy Daughter time rocks!
MSgt O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2021, 01:06 PM   #587
MSgt O

Drives: 2012 Camaro 2SS/RS Vert LS3/M6
Havent seen this Camaro around my little town, so I had to get a pic with it! Synergy Green in person is just too damn cool...
Attached Images

MSgt O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2021, 06:14 PM   #588
1JEWLDSSRS

Quote:
Great time indeed. One more event left on the weekend. An hour and a half cruise back up to payson for lunch before I continue on home. Sad it’s over but was a killer time hanging out with my 6 year old daughter all weekend long. Daddy daughter time is what it’s really about; the Camaro is just the icing on the cake.
Amen brother!!! Spend all the time you can, because they grow up fast and then they have their lives of their own!!!