Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 08-18-2011, 07:48 AM   #15
hansenp

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2 SS/RS
Brad another member said you sold them an extended warranty on their lights If this is the case is it thru technostalgia? I want to check into this.
Old 08-18-2011, 08:16 AM   #16
BADMAB
Account Suspended

Drives: Camaro
PM'd
BADMAB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 10:48 AM   #17
highstik5

Drives: Summit White SS/RS
Just as a follow up, my tails are in and they look great. The install was very easy and so far they are holding up. My only real worry is moisture now. It is supposed to rain here tonight and tomorrow. I'm tempted to pull my car out of the garage and see what happens. Wish me luck.
highstik5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 11:51 AM   #18
hansenp

Quote:
Originally Posted by highstik5 View Post
Just as a follow up, my tails are in and they look great. The install was very easy and so far they are holding up. My only real worry is moisture now. It is supposed to rain here tonight and tomorrow. I'm tempted to pull my car out of the garage and see what happens. Wish me luck.
Luck!
Old 08-18-2011, 05:23 PM   #19
Wikedwil
Co-founder of CDCNY

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2LT Hyper Blue
Quote:
Originally Posted by BADMAB View Post
I was trying to get you taken care of regardless of who you bought them from. I called Todd when I got your pm and passed along the name. That's why I later asked where you purchased them.

Hmm.. Maybe it somehow got overlooked. PM me your name and other info and I'll get you taken care of.
PM'd thanks
Wikedwil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 06:18 PM   #20
hansenp

Well who ever madmab is, brad from technostalgia or not one day after he talked with todd my light was shipped. Thx for the help Hope the issues are over with.
Old 08-18-2011, 06:38 PM   #21
BADMAB
Account Suspended

Drives: Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wikedwil View Post
PM'd thanks
PM returned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hansenp View Post
Well who ever madmab is, brad from technostalgia or not one day after he talked with todd my light was shipped. Thx for the help Hope the issues are over with.
GREAT! I'm glad they took care of you!
BADMAB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 04:02 PM   #22
pacer1GH

Drives: 67 rs/ss 68z/28 69&2011 pace car
I wish i would have found this thread sooner waited forever on my tailights. Had all but forgotten about them ,then one day the showed up.Put them in they looked great and worked great i thought. First time i drove down the street turned blinker on to turn and info center on dash lights up saying check rear tailight. Also front blinker blinks real fast like rear bulb is burned out. Called todd very slow process to try to find problem,no luck as of today.Really dont think i should do the r&d for something i paid 400.00 dollors for.Sending them back . Not to mention they are a pain to install ,then take them back out again.Its actually easier to take the bumper off.
pacer1GH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 11:55 PM   #23
Blk-Ice
750HP of Twisted Reaper!

Drives: Blk 2SS/Blk Carb Fibr NS-1 stripes
Quote:
Originally Posted by BADMAB View Post
We're not the same person. Everyone assumes that because I live so close and I'm in the shop about 2-3 times a week checking on orders. They have a guy named Brad working in there though.

I've been selling Technostalgia's hot rod stuff for a while through Ebay and I was the first to post the Camaro lights because I was in the shop picking up some stuff the day they were testing them.
So Brad....I'm one of your orig customers. I'm having issues with my driver side outer light. Today when I got in my car my outer driver side lamp went crazy!!! It started out with half the light flashing before I even unlocked my car...then it went to a few of the LED's remaining on and not shutting off at all and that is where it stayed. I tried turning the lights off manually, locking the car but nothing worked. I had to open up my light housing and unplug the light to get the LED's to shut off. I'm in Fayetteville NC right now.....I will be here for a few days and I need to swap just that one light housing out. The other lights are fine....please get with me so I can get this problem corrected as soon as possible. Thanks!