Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 12-28-2009, 07:08 PM   #1
zerolm

Drives: Ford F-350/ 2SS/RS M6
Anyone else find themselves doing this?

Was in my car Saturday night with a whole 400mi or so on the ODO when I saw a car hauler going the other way on a four lane with a IOM on the very back. I was stopped at the time and watched its every move as it rolled by and said to myself "OHHHH HELLLLL YEEAAAHHH". Then a few seconds later I realized that I was driving one myself!! I guess it takes time to set in....
I also have been doing this everytime I see another one anywhere else, whether in the Camaro or not. As much as I love driving this car, seeing one coming the other way on the interstate, etc is still an awesome sight...
zerolm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 07:57 PM   #2
Cmaro214

Drives: 2010 ABM 1LT/RS Camaro "Blu Bruzr"
mine hasnt arrived yet, but whenever i spot one, which isnt very often. i glue my eyes to it. give a thumbs up, honk the horn.

VIN: 2G1FB1EV6A9178865
Cmaro214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 08:40 PM   #3
Mr CLuTcH
Always On Kill!

Drives: S.I.M. SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by zerolm View Post
Was in my car Saturday night with a whole 400mi or so on the ODO when I saw a car hauler going the other way on a four lane with a IOM on the very back. I was stopped at the time and watched its every move as it rolled by and said to myself "OHHHH HELLLLL YEEAAAHHH". Then a few seconds later I realized that I was driving one myself!! I guess it takes time to set in....
I also have been doing this everytime I see another one anywhere else, whether in the Camaro or not. As much as I love driving this car, seeing one coming the other way on the interstate, etc is still an awesome sight...
Omg, you should have seen me before I got my car, I use to go f'n nuts every time I see one. I'd drop down to one knee as it passes lol! I saw one on the road while driving mine, it was the same exact color as mine SIM, but the only difference was I have limo tint. We drove side by side until we got to the red light, then I put the window down and he laughed and told me "you know thats a very nice car your driving". I loled and said " you know, yours doesn't look too bad either"! Then we peeled off. Always good to see this car on the road once in a while......I dont want it to become too often, I'll lose my sense of uniqueness.
*K&N typhoon CAI
*Aggressive cam.
*Tune
**Result**: 465rwhp/ 447rwtq. Satisfied.
Mr CLuTcH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 08:59 PM   #4
Blade

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS BVM
Send a message via AIM to Blade
My Dad has a habit of doing that in his car and so do I in my TSX. I usually, like to examine the car from the outside and see if the person has taken care of it or how they are driving. Then I get anal, about if there is a blemish and if the driver is maximizing the cars potential....lol.

I am betting I will be worse when I have the Camaro

2012 2SS/RS Build Thread - Totaled by red light runner

2010 LT/RS Build Thread - Traded in for 2012 2SS

2007 Acura TSX

1992 Oldsmobile Achieva V6

1992 Mercury Sable
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 09:12 PM   #5
Hoddi
Camaro Girl ~

Drives: 2010 Camaro
I either scream like a little girl, do a thumbs up, or wave like a crazy person when I see one.
I too then realize I am in one also! Hee hee...
Isn't it fantabulous.
Hoddi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 09:20 PM   #6
Mr CLuTcH
Always On Kill!

Drives: S.I.M. SS
I swear to God I'd love to see a motorcade of SS Camaros just cruise downtown in my city. It'll be soo god-like. Do you know the amount of traffic we'd stop? lol. "OMG.....they're taking over. Call the military".
*K&N typhoon CAI
*Aggressive cam.
*Tune
**Result**: 465rwhp/ 447rwtq. Satisfied.
Mr CLuTcH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 09:53 PM   #7
ddunerider
So-Cal Race team!!

Drives: Tahoe LTZ,2010 2SS/M6 Camaro
Send a message via AIM to ddunerider
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoddi View Post
I either scream like a little girl, do a thumbs up, or wave like a crazy person when I see one.
I too then realize I am in one also! Hee hee...
Isn't it fantabulous.
Shes not lieing I have seen her do it!!!