Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Autos For Sale / Wanted

Old 02-26-2023, 12:21 PM   #1
crock2411
Christian

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS
Wanted V6

I am looking for a 2010-11 V6 Camaro for around $16k that fits these criteria
-MUST be a manual
-less than 110k miles
-Paint in decent condition
-no forced induction
-no CAM changes

Pros that I'm looking for but not a must
-leather interior
-has a cold air intake
-has long tube headers
-upgraded to SS front brakes

If you have a car that fits that please message you can email me a crock2411@gmail.com
If you have a Camaro that fits that and has those upgrades I'd be willing to pay $18.5 max
If you have an SS manual (any year 5th gen) for less than $19k that would be the optimum but I know that is not likely with that budget

Last edited by crock2411; 02-27-2023 at 11:47 AM.
crock2411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2023, 06:53 AM   #2
gen=5

Drives: 13 ZL1 vert blac fastlane/LPE 750
There are plenty on line forsale
Old 03-18-2023, 11:12 AM   #3
crock2411
Christian

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS
Almost no V6s on here

Quote:
Originally Posted by gen=5 View Post
There are plenty on line forsale
there is almost no V6s for sale on here and most people want far to much money for them most of the lists I see are listed for 20% plus what its really worth and then proceeds to say things like no low balling, I know what I got, or this is a rare car when in reality it really isn't. I get sentimental value I really do and I understand that you require a certain amount of money to be willing to sell it, but don't try to say all this stuff trying to justify it. Just say what it really is.
In 2019 my dad sold his 2010 2SS Camaro 6M with perfect paint less than 25k miles on it
https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=555223
had headers w/highflow cats, CAI, ported throttle body, lower, stiffer, wider wheels and tires, thicker sway bars, a short throw shifter, and bigger rear spoiler totaling an incredible NA track Camaro making 468 rwhp and he sold it for about $18k. Now to find the same year V6 costs the same kind of money, even though the car is now 3 years older and there was way more of the V6's and are not as desirable as the V8's if you think that makes sense you either weren't paying attention or you're out of your mind. I understand that used cars went up during covid because of supply chain issues for new cars so more people bought used so higher demand meant higher prices that makes sense and that we are still dealing with some of those issues because dealers are putting REDICULUS markups on vehicles, FINE! That dosnt mean a 2010 V6 like this should be worth $17k
https://www.schumacherchevy.com/used...n=kbb_listings
this should be going for $15k all day long, but everyone prices their cars like the car was made by the Lord himself and that it must be priced accordingly
be reasonable it's still only a freaking V6
crock2411 is offline   Reply With Quote