Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics

Old 04-04-2012, 07:50 PM   #85
rrubio

Drives: 2012 ZL1 & 2012 Audi Q7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake Heminger View Post
your getting one bro!!!!
oh, ok, drake said it so im good now. haha thanks fellas
Old 04-04-2012, 07:53 PM   #86
Drake Heminger

Drives: 2014 Stingray Z51
Quote:
Originally Posted by rrubio View Post
oh, ok, drake said it so im good now. haha thanks fellas
Have I ever steered you wrong? bahaha
Old 04-04-2012, 11:16 PM   #87
2010 SS RS

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS IBM Black Polished
Quote:
Originally Posted by rrubio View Post
i had an order in texas since december, but after it didnt move from 1102 status, that order was cancelled and i had another one in new mexico, which is the one i'm tracking right now. if i try looking up my status with my email address, it'll bring up both orders, the cancelled one at 0000 and the current one at 3000. you think that messed up the system?
No although your email was confirmed on the first order and did not have to happen the second time around. The last order number still required the registration to be completed and had a dealer state request. I am sure that in the frustration of the first order and excitement of the second on you probably just saw STATE and entered the only one that made sense.. TX but that is what caused it to be sent to the manual export on our side. You will still get updated at least thru production on the manual side but if we can find a fix we will sure do it. Larry
418 Stroker, 621RWHP 648 lbs TORQUE Built by Laramie GM Auto Center Tuned by Nick at Mac Autosport. EForce SC, 2 3/4pulley,LPE dual fuel pump, JRE Twin fuel rail upgrade, posi clutch kit, RX oilcatch can and breather, Callies Compstar crankshaft and rods, Racing bearings, CP -13.8 race pistons, steel rings, Comp Cams X6 blower cam, Springs, HD timing chain and tensioner, Doug Thorley Tri Y LT headers, 89.7lb injectors, RPM rollbar, DSS1400 shafts, Simpson 5 pt harness, BMR Toe rods and trailing arms, led lights, RPM input and output shafts
2010 SS RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 11:33 PM   #88
Drake Heminger

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010 SS RS View Post
No although your email was confirmed on the first order and did not have to happen the second time around. The last order number still required the registration to be completed and had a dealer state request. I am sure that in the frustration of the first order and excitement of the second on you probably just saw STATE and entered the only one that made sense.. TX but that is what caused it to be sent to the manual export on our side. You will still get updated at least thru production on the manual side but if we can find a fix we will sure do it. Larry
Larry check my order! PZFCJ7 (:
Old 04-05-2012, 12:57 PM   #89
dirishboy
as in Irish European

Drives: 2012 ZL1
Drake. FYI as Hylton promised it is looking like 1 week for mine to make it to the dealer from date of shipment
Old 04-05-2012, 01:11 PM   #90
Drake Heminger

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirishboy View Post
Drake. FYI as Hylton promised it is looking like 1 week for mine to make it to the dealer from date of shipment
I went to 4200 this morning!!!!
Old 04-05-2012, 01:38 PM   #91
dirishboy
as in Irish European

Drives: 2012 ZL1
Quote:
Exactly so while Friday the 13th may be unlucky for some it should be lucky for you
Old 04-05-2012, 02:42 PM   #92
Drake Heminger

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirishboy View Post
Exactly so while Friday the 13th may be unlucky for some it should be lucky for you
Yes they said it will arrive Friday or Saturday!!! ((: (: (:
Old 04-05-2012, 03:10 PM   #93
Hylton

Drives: fanboys and ass kissers crazy.
Quote:
What the......
Old 04-05-2012, 06:00 PM   #94
Drake Heminger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hylton View Post
What the......
haha!! It was a shock to me! LOL
Old 04-06-2012, 05:46 AM   #95
Hylton

Drives: fanboys and ass kissers crazy.
Quote:
haha!! It was a shock to me! LOL
Drake, I spoke with Larry about your oder. We would like to personally track your train but we need you to ask your salesman for the railcar number. Your dealership is the only way to get the railcar information so ask and then send myself or Larry a PM. We will give you a daily personal update letting you know where the train is.

I know you indicated that your salesman told you that your car will be at the dealership today or tomorrow and if so that's great! If not though, we don't want you to go stir crazy.
Old 04-06-2012, 06:01 AM   #96
Drake Heminger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hylton View Post
Drake, I spoke with Larry about your oder. We would like to personally track your train but we need you to ask your salesman for the railcar number. Your dealership is the only way to get the railcar information so ask and then send myself or Larry a PM. We will give you a daily personal update letting you know where the train is.

I know you indicated that your salesman told you that your car will be at the dealership today or tomorrow and if so that's great! If not though, we don't want you to go stir crazy.
thanks guys for taking the time out to do that for me! Also Camaro Scotty added me on Facebook and had a lot of good things to say about you and I must say I agree your a great guy!!! My rail number is

ETTX-851009

Thanks Again!!!
Old 04-06-2012, 07:38 AM   #97
jbotta

Drives: Camaro ZL1
Quote:
thanks guys for taking the time out to do that for me! Also Camaro Scotty added me on Facebook and had a lot of good things to say about you and I must say I agree your a great guy!!! My rail number is

ETTX-851009

Thanks Again!!!
drake did you get rail number from dealer
jbotta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 07:44 AM   #98
2010 SS RS

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS IBM Black Polished
Quote:

ETTX-851009

Thanks Again!!!
Drake. I will check your railcar twice a day and send you a PM each time or you can email me at larry@gmconnects.com and I will send you an email with the info.

We wanted to do this because we understand the anxiety this all causes you and wanted to make sure that you did not get overly frustrated with the system and end up trying to talk to a live railroad person. Everyones ability to get their railcar numbers from their dealers hinges on our promise NOT to ever speak to railroad service personnel.

So here is your first status:
Load received in interchange Detroit Michigan 4-6 1:45 AM no ETA available.

This simply means your car is in a railcar that is sitting in a rail transfer station in Detroit. It will probably be unhooked from the train that took it there from Oshawa and hooked up to another train that is destined for your area. It was recieved in that yard at 1:45 AM this morning. There is no Estimated time of Arrival at the destination railyard .

Now with that said, once it arrives at the "Industry" which is the destination railyard it will have to be unloaded (4800) and bayed again (4b00) then the trucking company will build the truck on paper (dispatched) and it will then move back to 4200. Now just so you are prepared. There are a lot of rural routes in that market and many of the trucks are route trucks so once your car is unloaded at the railyard it could be 2 to 7 days before it actually gets to the dealership.

Larry
418 Stroker, 621RWHP 648 lbs TORQUE Built by Laramie GM Auto Center Tuned by Nick at Mac Autosport. EForce SC, 2 3/4pulley,LPE dual fuel pump, JRE Twin fuel rail upgrade, posi clutch kit, RX oilcatch can and breather, Callies Compstar crankshaft and rods, Racing bearings, CP -13.8 race pistons, steel rings, Comp Cams X6 blower cam, Springs, HD timing chain and tensioner, Doug Thorley Tri Y LT headers, 89.7lb injectors, RPM rollbar, DSS1400 shafts, Simpson 5 pt harness, BMR Toe rods and trailing arms, led lights, RPM input and output shafts
2010 SS RS is offline   Reply With Quote