Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Mid-Atlantic

Old 10-30-2012, 07:11 PM   #505
Wuiquen

Drives: 2018 Hot Red ZL1
Hey guys,

How are you all doing? everyone is safe and ok?? Just wanted to check on eveyrone and make sure that they are doing alright with the storm..

My car is still in DE.. man i want my car soooo bad..
Old 10-31-2012, 06:42 AM   #506
SILVERHAWK

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS, '22 Silverado Z71
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wuiquen View Post
Hey guys,

How are you all doing? everyone is safe and ok?? Just wanted to check on eveyrone and make sure that they are doing alright with the storm..

My car is still in DE.. man i want my car soooo bad..

Hey man,

Lots of flooding in coastal areas, a few trees down and a few power outages, but outside of that I think we made out alright.
Hope things are going well on the West Coast.
That has to suck not having your car out there with you.....hope you get reunited soon. Take care.
Old 10-31-2012, 08:04 PM   #507
Wuiquen

well things are going well out here minus the fact that I have to drive in a yellow beetle.. kinda gay but oh well.. I am hoping this company i am working with will get a carrier soon or else, I am flying my happy A$$ to philly and driving my car back to cali.. I have this company that is guarantee to pick it up but after reviewing their ratings in the BBB, I do not want to use them. They have like over 50 claims in the last 12 months.. IDK what to do...
Old 11-01-2012, 11:41 AM   #508
SILVERHAWK

Just got the word......the decals are done.....I will be picking them up tomorrow afternoon.!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-01-2012, 03:38 PM   #509
Twoblindsheep
[COTW 1/6/14]

Drives: 2017 1LE
Well stopped by the shop today.. They said it will be done tomorrow!! So I guess you guys will see the car on the 3rd before I leave for Qatar
Attached Images

Twoblindsheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 07:41 PM   #510
Wuiquen

looking good george.. I cant wait to see the final product..
Old 11-02-2012, 12:56 PM   #511
SILVERHAWK

I have the decals!!!!!!!!!!! now for the unfortunate part...... Travis' Mom was the one who was in the shop at the time...... she charged me as much as they did last time.......UGH!!!!! that being said I am going to have to pass it on in terms of price as well. The smaller decals are $4 and the big decals are going to be $5 each....sorry, but I am going to be eating some of the cost as well I'm sure until someone buys the extras that I put in the order to get the number up.

DECALS to be ordered........if you want any other colors not in stock....post up

1. Juan.............2 small synergy green
2. Emin7............1 large Silver
3. my neighbor if and when he comes out .......2 small yellow
4. TAZMNDEVIL....2 large RJT and 2 small RJT

and I can't find it here but I think someone ordered navy blue decals too...... I have them as well.

Last edited by SILVERHAWK; 11-02-2012 at 01:23 PM.
SILVERHAWK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 06:22 PM   #512
Wuiquen

Hey Jim,

I need a big one all white.. Can I get that please?? I will send the money to george and ask him to pick it up from you. let me know please
Old 11-02-2012, 06:30 PM   #513
rush2112

Drives: 2013 2LT Auto CRM. 2009 night train
Picked up a 2LT

Been a member here on the forum for years. Last month finally got rid of a Monte SS to pic up my 2LT from Nucar. Like it so far, wife drives it most and she says there is a rattle from the exhaust. It has the dual mode exhaust so I will take a look.
Not 1000 miles on it yet and I only have about 500 miles in it, has some features I really like and some that I just dont understand.
Well I have seen one of you guys driving up 1 in the am. Let me know when you have another drive in...drive by.....
rush2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 08:06 PM   #514
SILVERHAWK

Quote:
Originally Posted by rush2112 View Post
Been a member here on the forum for years. Last month finally got rid of a Monte SS to pic up my 2LT from Nucar. Like it so far, wife drives it most and she says there is a rattle from the exhaust. It has the dual mode exhaust so I will take a look.
Not 1000 miles on it yet and I only have about 500 miles in it, has some features I really like and some that I just dont understand.
Well I have seen one of you guys driving up 1 in the am. Let me know when you have another drive in...drive by.....

Congrats on the new ride.......

Our last meetup for the year is tomorrow at 2pm Buffalo Wild Wings in Dover......650 Bay RD is the address for GPS.....

I will always have the updated info on our next meet on the bottom of post #1 for this thread.

Hope you can make it tomorrow...if not, just have to wait til Spring.
Old 11-03-2012, 07:53 AM   #515
TAZMNDEVIL

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by SILVERHAWK View Post
I have the decals!!!!!!!!!!! now for the unfortunate part...... Travis' Mom was the one who was in the shop at the time...... she charged me as much as they did last time.......UGH!!!!! that being said I am going to have to pass it on in terms of price as well. The smaller decals are $4 and the big decals are going to be $5 each....sorry, but I am going to be eating some of the cost as well I'm sure until someone buys the extras that I put in the order to get the number up.

DECALS to be ordered........if you want any other colors not in stock....post up

1. Juan.............2 small synergy green
2. Emin7............1 large Silver
3. my neighbor if and when he comes out .......2 small yellow
4. TAZMNDEVIL....2 large RJT and 2 small RJT

and I can't find it here but I think someone ordered navy blue decals too...... I have them as well.

Pam or I (or both) will be there. We'll have a $20 for ya ... BTW it feels a bit chilly today for the meet! I could only imagine hangin' out in 20 degrees or lower in December!
TAZMNDEVIL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 07:55 AM   #516
TAZMNDEVIL

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAZMNDEVIL View Post
Jim,

Pam or I (or both) will be there. We'll have a $20 for ya ... BTW it feels a bit chilly today for the meet! I could only imagine hangin' out in 20 degrees or lower in December!
Just caught the part about the Navy Blue ... Those are ours too ... How many and what size? I forgot ...
TAZMNDEVIL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 10:16 AM   #517
Jofrog

Drives: 2010 Transformers Edition
We won't be making the drive today guys but we will see you next season! Have a good time! Here's hoping we have a short winter so Bee can be back out stretching his legs soon!
Old 11-03-2012, 12:11 PM   #518
SILVERHAWK

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAZMNDEVIL View Post
Just caught the part about the Navy Blue ... Those are ours too ... How many and what size? I forgot ...

I got 2 small blue ones for you $4 each

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jofrog View Post
We won't be making the drive today guys but we will see you next season! Have a good time! Here's hoping we have a short winter so Bee can be back out stretching his legs soon!
Okay guys....sorry you can't make it......I actually got my neighbor to join us in another rally yellow at least you would have had company....ha ha....see you in the Spring