Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > General Automotive + Other Cars Discussion

Old 12-16-2014, 10:12 AM   #43
shaffe

Drives: 21 Bronco
After seeing the interiors I would say the Vette interior is slightly better, but being 100% honest, neither one impresses me much in a 80K plus car. Plus IMO I wouldn't be getting either car based on the niceness of the interior, this car would be a toy, something to go have a blast in and as long as the interior is comfortable and functional that works for me.

If I want a gorgeous interior, I would look at a luxury car.
shaffe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2014, 06:38 PM   #44
Q'smuscle
Account Suspended

Drives: 2011 Camaro VR 2SS/RS & Impala
Quote:
Originally Posted by SEVEN-OH JOE View Post
For the same (overpriced) USED Viper, you could buy a BRAND NEW Z06 with FULL WARRANTY.

Does the Viper have CC brakes? No. Does the Viper have the raciest rubber on it? No. Driving-tracking BOTH on Michelin SS rubber will probably net similar results. The Corvette will not likely pound you to death on a daily basis to the degree the Viper will. One's NEW, one isn't.

Have you driven them BOTH? Which one do YOU prefer, regardless of money? THAT would be the one to buy.

Nowhere is it written that you MUST include the Z07 option when buying a Z06. In fact, if driven regularly in places other than race tracks, the non-Z07 is probably an OUTSTANDING value for a BRAND NEW car. And, perhaps, a better and lower-maintenance version to fully enjoy.
True ! And something that we all know is that most of these vipers are driven hard and not knowing how it was kept up ! I would definitely get the Z06 because we all know the Viper parts will cost you ! And I wouldn't want to pay big when I just purchased the car!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaffe View Post
After seeing the interiors I would say the Vette interior is slightly better, but being 100% honest, neither one impresses me much in a 80K plus car. Plus IMO I wouldn't be getting either car based on the niceness of the interior, this car would be a toy, something to go have a blast in and as long as the interior is comfortable and functional that works for me.

If I want a gorgeous interior, I would look at a luxury car.
What luxury car do think has the best interior?
Q'smuscle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2014, 08:01 AM   #45
khell86

Drives: 2012 Ford Focus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Q'smuscle View Post
True ! And something that we all know is that most of these vipers are driven hard and not knowing how it was kept up ! I would definitely get the Z06 because we all know the Viper parts will cost you ! And I wouldn't want to pay big when I just purchased the car!

Mercedes right now have great looking interiors. The C Class's interior is gorgeous.
khell86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2014, 08:29 AM   #46
SpeedIsLife

Drives: Current Camaro-less
If I were in the market and comparing the two..I'd wait until the new Viper ACR makes itself known in the market. The last ACR set the production car record at the 'Ring and is a bone crushingly fast car.

If a Viper is an option, do yourself a favor and wait for the ACR
SpeedIsLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2014, 09:25 AM   #47
NASTY99Z28

Drives: 99z28 with bolt-ons and a mwc fab 9
Looks? Z06. Performance? Viper.
Old 12-17-2014, 01:21 PM   #48
shaffe

Drives: 21 Bronco
Quote:
Originally Posted by Q'smuscle View Post

I haven't really looked much lol, I was just saying that if I was in the market for a Z06 or a viper, I don't think the interior would be a huge selling point in either car for me, as those cars would be toys. If I want a luxurious or fancy interior, that would be in a car I drive daily. So I really like what Cadillac has done with their interiors. I do like the lay out of Lincoln interiors, but the materials are sub par. Infiniti IMO has really nice looking interiors
shaffe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2014, 03:24 PM   #49
skulka222

Drives: 2012 M6 Victory Red Camaro ZL1
Its a tough choice, still deciding between these two cars, I'll keep you guys posted though, the decision will be made soon! Both are so convincing.
skulka222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2014, 05:20 PM   #50
Q'smuscle
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by khell86 View Post
Mercedes right now have great looking interiors. The C Class's interior is gorgeous.
That's crazy because I saw a Mercedes commercial and the interior is the best looking out of luxury cars! So I can as going to say Mercedes too! Looks like you have good taste!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaffe View Post
I haven't really looked much lol, I was just saying that if I was in the market for a Z06 or a viper, I don't think the interior would be a huge selling point in either car for me, as those cars would be toys. If I want a luxurious or fancy interior, that would be in a car I drive daily. So I really like what Cadillac has done with their interiors. I do like the lay out of Lincoln interiors, but the materials are sub par. Infiniti IMO has really nice looking interiors
Oh ,ok! Ima have to check Infiniti interior out!
Old 12-18-2014, 10:55 PM   #51
skulka222

Drives: 2012 M6 Victory Red Camaro ZL1
Just got a hella deal....stay tuned!!
skulka222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2014, 11:04 PM   #52
Q'smuscle
Account Suspended

Nope! I'm done waiting! Lol... J/p but hurry we are not getting any younger here!
Old 12-19-2014, 02:28 AM   #53
i2disturbedSS

Drives: 2010 SS L99 IOM
Tough choice. What did you get? Pictures also when you can.
Old 12-19-2014, 08:07 AM   #54
Camaro_Corvette
36.58625, -121.7568

Drives: Team 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by skulka222 View Post
Old 12-19-2014, 10:08 AM   #55
Stingray
just can't get enough

Drives: a bunch of fast toys...
Quote:
Originally Posted by skulka222 View Post
Tough choice but can't go wrong with either... Vipers are badass rides but I'm more biased towards the Corvette so easy decision for me. And all this world wide web hoopla wouldn't change my mind at all... I'd still get the new Z06, period. It's the complete package, for me. That's also why I still chose it over getting a '14 GT-R, the new M4, or a new C63 507 Edition... which are all fine & fast performance cars.

Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 10:43 AM   #56
Q'smuscle
Account Suspended

Haven't seen a viper look like that straight from the dealer!