Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Chevy Camaro vs...

Closed Thread

Old 05-24-2009, 09:34 PM   #43
stangvert

Drives: stang vert
camaro is a nice car
mustang is a nice car
challenger is a nice car
Old 05-24-2009, 09:42 PM   #44
THE EVIL TW1N
Banned

Drives: 2003 Cobra Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroDan View Post
I hope GM decides to allow a engine upgrade package to the 505 z06 engine.Then good luck to the pony boys trying to keep up with that.
LOL the 540 hp GT500 should have no trouble with that.
Old 05-24-2009, 09:43 PM   #45
steviefranchize

Drives: truck
Quote:
Originally Posted by stangvert View Post
camaro is a nice car
mustang is a nice car
challenger is a nice car
i cant argue with that, i really like the "look" of all of them especially the challenger
Old 05-24-2009, 09:46 PM   #46
zman302
DZ 302 4spd

Drives: 1969 Z/28
Quote:
Originally Posted by stangvert View Post
camaro is a nice car
mustang is a nice car
challenger is a nice car
I agree. Best thing I have heard from a Mustang owner all day.
Old 05-24-2009, 09:48 PM   #47
fdjizm
Account Suspended

Drives: 2008 Mustang GT/CS
Denial sucks :( it's a shame people refuse to accept facts, ah well no use arguing.
Old 05-24-2009, 09:49 PM   #48
Sleestack

Drives: '07 SRT8 SuperBee, '09 GT500
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE EVIL TW1N View Post
LOL the 540 hp GT500 should have no trouble with that.
Old 05-24-2009, 09:51 PM   #49
Justcallme61

Drives: 2000 honda accord v6
Quote:
Originally Posted by MerF View Post
Are all of the Mustang forums doing server maintenance lately? Seriously, can we not have a Camaro-biased discussion on our own ****ing forum without you nuthuggers coming in here raising the Mustang banner like it's a God damn gay pride rally at the White House?

It's rediculous.

Enjoy this post, there's no way it's not getting reported but it had to be said.

Rack me.
I'm sorry, but that seriously needed to be said. I didn't mind the Mustang people coming on here and sticking up for it when Camaro fans trash talked it, but when they come in saying stuff like "that's just blind fanboyism" and all that jazz whenever anybody says ANYTHING about Mustangs, and they start talking crap about the Camaro to "retaliate", that pisses me off. The sole reason 90% of them are here is their fanboyism towards the Mustang, yet that's what they say to us. Very rarely have I seen a comment come from so-called "non biased Mustang owners" not saying something bad about Camaro's, in every post they post. It's not like you guys don't do the same shit on your forums. It's a proven fact that Mustang owners are the most arrogant, stuck up, assholes in the car world. I won't say names specifically, but you "truth enforcers of only Mustangs" know who you are.

I tried liking both and not showing bias towards one or the other, but seriously, GTFO. You Mustang drivers alone have driven me away from the car, not the car itself. I don't want to be associated with any of you.

BTW, you are now my favorite person on this forum.

Last edited by Justcallme61; 05-24-2009 at 10:23 PM.
Old 05-24-2009, 10:56 PM   #50
fdjizm
Account Suspended

Drives: 2008 Mustang GT/CS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justcallme61 View Post
I'm sorry, but that seriously needed to be said. I didn't mind the Mustang people coming on here and sticking up for it when Camaro fans trash talked it, but when they come in saying stuff like "that's just blind fanboyism" and all that jazz whenever anybody says ANYTHING about Mustangs, and they start talking crap about the Camaro to "retaliate", that pisses me off. The sole reason 90% of them are here is their fanboyism towards the Mustang, yet that's what they say to us. Very rarely have I seen a comment come from so-called "non biased Mustang owners" not saying something bad about Camaro's, in every post they post. It's not like you guys don't do the same shit on your forums. It's a proven fact that Mustang owners are the most arrogant, stuck up, assholes in the car world. I won't say names specifically, but you "truth enforcers of only Mustangs" know who you are.

I tried liking both and not showing bias towards one or the other, but seriously, GTFO. You Mustang drivers alone have driven me away from the car, not the car itself. I don't want to be associated with any of you.

someone needs to chill out, you take all this way too personally, remember when arguing on the internet, you are not your car. you have a nice night and i hope we havent ruined it if you can dish it out you can take it, if not sit on the bench and watch.
Old 05-24-2009, 11:34 PM   #51
zman302
DZ 302 4spd

Drives: 1969 Z/28
To all, Remember these Magazine people are just like us, they have their opinions just like us to what is better. Performance numbers can be good or bad based on who is driving, the car, ect. Don't take any of their opinions to heart. I have Beat cars that were better than mine because i could drive mine better than they could, same goes for these magazine guys, these cars have not been out long enough for them to get used to them, what rpm to launch, when to shift, ect. Pick what you like and ignore the haters, If you want a great car, pick any of the three, they are all great cars in their right. The aftermarket will make plenty of parts to make them run faster, handle better and look better.
Old 05-25-2009, 12:59 AM   #52
Z/28orSs

Drives: 2000 ss
please stop giving the stang guys ammo! i hate them too fyi
Old 05-25-2009, 07:56 AM   #53
Sleestack

Drives: '07 SRT8 SuperBee, '09 GT500
Quote:

Lighten up Justcallme61, if you are too sensitive to handle an INTERNET forum, you should find a calmer hobby, like basket weaving. Blowing a blood vessel is not good. Perhaps you are suffering from 'performance anxiety'. LMAO
Old 05-25-2009, 08:14 AM   #54
garagelogic
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 Shelby GT500
Quote:
It's a proven fact that Mustang owners are the most arrogant, stuck up, assholes in the car world.
I thought that desciption was reserved for Corvette owners?
Old 05-25-2009, 08:18 AM   #55
patriotpa
Account Suspended

Drives: 02 Silverado, 09 Vue, 10 1SS
Location: Tired of apologizing when we should be kickin' butt!
...but here you are.
Old 05-25-2009, 08:19 AM   #56
MerF
Go Rays!

Drives: 03 Trailblazer
Quote:
Originally Posted by garagelogic View Post
I thought that desciption was reserved for Corvette owners?
I am quoting a Mustang guy that has been around for a long time and always shows class while truly EDUCATING about the car (mostly the GT500).

The rest of you tools could take a lesson from his book if you truly have good intentions, which I seriously doubt.

Oh and I completely agree with GL...Vette guys are by far more arrogant. The only people worse are BMW enthusiasts.

Closed Thread