Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 02-04-2013, 01:03 PM   #1
Speed Kills
Live to Drive

Drives: 2010 IBM RS/SS, 2018 Toyota Tacoma
Long Overdue Props for Blu808!

This is long overdue.
For the record this is not my car, but a buddy's who is not an active member here.

Luke installed a Maggie on a 2011 L99 for a good friend of mine. Since my buddy was new to superchargers, I went along for the ride to drop the car off and deliver the parts. I called Luke on the first Thursday of the new year and asked about installation and price. The numbers were right (call Luke for his price) and we were able to deliver the car the next day.

Got to the shop, was greeted by Turbo - a Siberian Husky who is very friendly - and Luke offered us a tour of the shop. Lots of cool projects. He took the time to answer all of my buddy's questions and told him it the work would take a few days.

The car was picked up one week later and the install was perfect! A few days later, my buddy noticed some unusual wear on the belt. He took a pick and sent it to Luke. Luke's response was to drive over 20 miles to meet my buddy at work and swap the belt. Phenomenal customer service!

You NorCal guys ever need a shop, don't hesitate to call Luke!
Speed Kills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 04:07 PM   #2
Blu808

Drives: Hankook Formula Drift Camaro
Send a message via AIM to Blu808 Send a message via Yahoo to Blu808
Thanks for the review!

Luke
Blu808 is offline   Reply With Quote