Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 06-06-2009, 06:45 PM   #1
CamaroChelline

Drives: Like a bat outta hell
Its been nice knowing y'all..I'm dead meat/updated with Pics

I just wrecked my husbands truck! It was my fault and I swear he's gonna kill me when he gets home. I just sold my Yukon and now I wrecked our other vehicle. It's not totaled but there is damage on the bed of the truck right in front of the tire and the runnng board got pushed up almost to the front tire.
*sigh* my only consulation a that is wasnt my Camaro!! ( doesn't make him feel better but it sure makes me feel better..)
I'll post some pictures when I get home..if I'm still alive that is..
Pray for me? Anyone??
TOTALED by drunk driver on 10/4/14--Limited Edition R6P ABM #127/ 2SS/RS/ Black Interior/ Black Rally Stripes/ Sunroof/ Borla S-Type Cat-Back Exhaust/ AEM CAI/ LED Fog Lights/ Aqua Blue Footwell, Dome and Trunk lights
*NEW* Limited Edition Aqua Blue Metallic #417/ 2SS/RS/ Manual/ Ground Effects/ Black Interior/ Gray Vintage Stripe/ Sunroof/ Kooks Headers/ Borla Atak Cat-back Exhaust/ CAI/ LED Fog Lights/ Aqua Blue Footwell, Dome and Trunk lights

Last edited by CamaroChelline; 06-06-2009 at 08:30 PM.
CamaroChelline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 06:48 PM   #2
BackinBlackSS/RS
Go Blue!!!!!

Drives: 2012 Cruze LT
Oh dam!! Glad your okay at least until your husband finds out. What happened?
BackinBlackSS/RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 06:50 PM   #3
Camaro_Corvette
36.58625, -121.7568

Drives: Team 1LE
Glad your okay. We will be your witnesses. Good luck with the conversation tonight. I know all well it is really hard to go through. I had to go through this with my dad. What a bad day..
Old 06-06-2009, 07:08 PM   #4
Milk 1027
Camaro➎ moderator

Drives: '13 BLK 1LE
Wow,
well I'm gald you're ok. Good luck with the husband, let us know how it goes.
Old 06-06-2009, 07:11 PM   #5
The_Blur

Drives: 2018 Harley-Davidson Street Bob
Send a message via AIM to The_Blur
It's very good that you're okay. I hope we hear from you in the future, and hopefully not on the news.

Shall we send out the Suburbans to help her?
warn 145:159 ban
The_Blur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 07:57 PM   #6
SSOOCH
Camaro SL,UTs

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS #16429

LOL, j/k. You're alright? That's all that matters.He will get over it.
Old 06-06-2009, 07:59 PM   #7
2010 SS RS

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS IBM Black Polished
Thats why its called an accident. Remind him that the important thing is that everyone is ok. And thank God it was not your Camaro! The bright side is that he can get those new running boards when it gets fixed.
418 Stroker, 621RWHP 648 lbs TORQUE Built by Laramie GM Auto Center Tuned by Nick at Mac Autosport. EForce SC, 2 3/4pulley,LPE dual fuel pump, JRE Twin fuel rail upgrade, posi clutch kit, RX oilcatch can and breather, Callies Compstar crankshaft and rods, Racing bearings, CP -13.8 race pistons, steel rings, Comp Cams X6 blower cam, Springs, HD timing chain and tensioner, Doug Thorley Tri Y LT headers, 89.7lb injectors, RPM rollbar, DSS1400 shafts, Simpson 5 pt harness, BMR Toe rods and trailing arms, led lights, RPM input and output shafts
2010 SS RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 08:02 PM   #8
pag1164
One Happy Driver

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS L99
Good luck with your husband. You can come and hide here in Maryland if you need to.
3000 4-14-09
3800 5-20-09 VIN 11019
4000 5-20-09
4B00 5-20-09
4200 6-1-09
6000 6-8-09 Hooray!!
pag1164 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 08:07 PM   #9
DEW

Drives: Hoopdee
Your new user name "CRASH"

BUILD - 6/12/2009
Airaid V2, Flowmaster AT
DEW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 08:11 PM   #10
cam2fst4u

Drives: 08 SS trailblazer,08 Silverado
Send a message via Yahoo to cam2fst4u
glad your ok... sure he will be glad that you are ok. the truck can be fixed.

and with a smile like that how could he be mad?

you weren't texting were you?
cam2fst4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 08:17 PM   #11
PAUL SS
The Mark of Excellence

Drives: 2010 ABM 1SS RS LS3
Sorry to hear the news, glad you're okay. Hubby will be fine, just hand over the Camaro keys. Sorry, thats not funny.
Old 06-06-2009, 08:30 PM   #12
CamaroChelline

So here's the pictures of the truck. He actually took it better than I thought he would..I'm not sleeping on the couch yet..LOL

And as for what happened..I was at a gas station backing out of a parking space. I was out of the parking space and was about to put my truck into drive when some crazy lady started backing up without looking. I had to cut my wheel and quickly back up before she rammed me..Unfortunately after I was out of her way and I put my truck into drive..The concrete post near the gas pump was under the truck..Soo. When I went forward it did the damage near the tire..When I put it into reverse to get the truck off the post it pushed the running board forward to where it is now..The lady got out and apologized.. Said she didn't see me..(come on now..How can you miss that truck) blah blah blah..Anyway...Stupid mistake on my part but I was hit by an 18 wheeler that was backing up and I ended up losing 2 of the disks in my neck because of it so I'm a bit jumpy when people are backing in my direction..thanks for the kind words everyone..I need them.

View of all the damage:

My friend being funny..:
TOTALED by drunk driver on 10/4/14--Limited Edition R6P ABM #127/ 2SS/RS/ Black Interior/ Black Rally Stripes/ Sunroof/ Borla S-Type Cat-Back Exhaust/ AEM CAI/ LED Fog Lights/ Aqua Blue Footwell, Dome and Trunk lights
*NEW* Limited Edition Aqua Blue Metallic #417/ 2SS/RS/ Manual/ Ground Effects/ Black Interior/ Gray Vintage Stripe/ Sunroof/ Kooks Headers/ Borla Atak Cat-back Exhaust/ CAI/ LED Fog Lights/ Aqua Blue Footwell, Dome and Trunk lights

Last edited by CamaroChelline; 06-06-2009 at 10:46 PM.
Old 06-06-2009, 08:30 PM   #13
Indpowr
Account Suspended

Drives: Corvette C6
Do not feel bad. My wife did this to our SUV at the end of April which is what led us to get her the 2010 Camaro. So sometimes good things come from bad. Plus it does not look that bad.

Its just a car...as long as your okay.

Indpowr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 08:37 PM   #14
CamaroChelline

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEW View Post
Your new user name "CRASH"
Lol..Yes that seems to fit me now..

Quote:
Originally Posted by cam2fst4u View Post
glad your ok... sure he will be glad that you are ok. the truck can be fixed.

and with a smile like that how could he be mad?

you weren't texting were you?
No sir..Was not texting..And I have a witness to back me up..My daughter was with me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul SS View Post
Sorry to hear the news, glad you're okay. Hubby will be fine, just hand over the Camaro keys. Sorry, thats not funny.
Ha! Hand over the Camaro keys over my dead body (don't have em yet but if I did I sure wouldn't give them to him now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indpowr View Post
Do not feel bad. My wife did this to our SUV at the end of April which is what led us to get her the 2010 Camaro. So sometimes good things come from bad. Plus it does not look that bad.

Its just a car...as long as your okay.
I remember when that happened! Yeah..It could have been worse..

Quote:
Originally Posted by pag1164 View Post
Good luck with your husband. You can come and hide here in Maryland if you need to.
Yeah..I've had a few of those offers..He's giving me the silent treatment so looks like I'm in the doghouse..oh well..