Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Autos For Sale / Wanted

Old 09-11-2013, 09:05 PM   #1
JJKJ

Drives: 2013 2SS/RS 1LE
2013 2SS/RS 1LE with NPP, 2300mi, $34,000

This is a quick one-time good deal offer that could benefit both myself and someone looking for a very nice 1LE at a very good price. I have decided I need a 2500HD Duramax and plan to trade the 1LE in on the 2500HD. I am offering my car at $1500 more than the dealership offered me on trade which helps me and gets you a car that the dealership would charge $2000-$3000 more for retail.

This is a straight no-negotiation deal as I'll just proceed with the trade for anything less. It is also a very limited time offer as I plan to do this deal on Monday, 9/16.

The benefits of purchasing this car are: first the price; I don't think you'll find another 2SS/RS 1LE out there with 2000 mi for $34000. Second is that you will have all the benefits of buying from a dealer as my dealer has agreed to accept this car as a "pass-through" trade. What does that mean? It means if I find a buyer for my car, they will give me a trade allowance equal to what I sell the car for ($34000 instead of the $32500 they offered) and in turn sell you the car for the exact same price (pass-through). If you need to finance, they can arrange that for you just as you were buying any other used car from them. You also have the security of dealing with a GMC dealership rather than sending money to an unknown individual.

So, on to the car. It is a red 2SS/RS 1LE with NPP. Only other option is trunk cargo net. It has just over 2300 mi. No issues. With full disclosure, I did autox the car twice and it does show some wear on the outer edges of the tires. However, other than the outer edges, the tires are excellent. No paint work, no damage, no curb rash. I have all paperwork including the window sticker and build sheet.

I have added a few cosmetic and minor mods. I know I could de-mod but I don't really have the time and would rather just let the car go as-is. Nice thing is that if you don't like any of these mods, they are very easy to undo. I plasti-dipped the side Camaro emblems and rear tail light bezels. I purchased a custom rear bowtie black with red stripe. I added ZL1 rockers and rear splash guards. The ZL1 rockers were purchased from Roger's Chevrolet and painted by them so done right. I also added a set of ZL1 aftermarket front splash guards. Lastly cosmetically-wise, I added a painted Heritage grille. Performance-wise I installed a CAI cold air with scoop and Rotofab washer relocate kit. I bought a clutch fluid separation kit. The car has never been tuned and besides the 2 autox's been driven very reasonably. I have all the stock parts to go with the car.

Contact me at jkelchjr@yahoo.com or 319-899-0559.

Again, not to sound pushy or like a car salesman, but this deal would have to be done by Monday because that is the day I'm making the trade (the truck I'm buying will arrive at the dealership on Mon).

Pics:

JJKJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 11:00 PM   #2
Childs Play
Pizza & Wings Only $12.99

Drives: 2017 Camaro SS
Dang. Nice ride. I'm unfortunately not in the market yet.... Grrrr

Past Rides:
2012 Camaro 2SS/RS M6
2012 Camaro ZL1 A6
2017 Camaro 2SS M6
Childs Play is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 08:08 AM   #3
Nick S

Drives: 2013 Camaro 1LE
Great deal for someone! If there ws more time id be interested in seeing if you were willing to sell your painted ZL1 rockers.
Old 09-12-2013, 08:21 AM   #4
JJKJ

Hey Nick, I'll let you know. If I don't have any takers by this weekend and it looks like I'll be trading it to the dealer, I'll probably demod the car at the price they're giving me.
Old 09-12-2013, 11:49 AM   #5
Cleancoupe

Drives: 18 ZL1 1LE
Great looking car. Good luck with the sale or trade in. If you de-mod it I would be interested in the CAI cold air with scoop, Rotofab washer relocate kit and the clutch fluid separation kit. Shoot me a PM if you decided to de-mod it. Thanks
Cleancoupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 02:13 PM   #6
Hellfighter

Drives: 2013 Black ZL1
beautiful car, ill let you know in a few days on interest, Only dis interest is the red color for insurance purpose..
Old 09-12-2013, 02:17 PM   #7
Hellfighter

I am quite interested tho. But monday that's not enough time for anyone sorry.
Old 09-12-2013, 10:30 PM   #8
Nick S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellfighter View Post
beautiful car, ill let you know in a few days on interest, Only dis interest is the red color for insurance purpose..
Color does not affect your insurance. That's a myth. I've asked several different insurance agents that I've had thru the years and they all laugh and say that's an old myth. In fact if you go online and fill out insurance quotes to get an estimate I don't think color is even a question you have to answer to get the quote. A red 1LE looks even better in person than it does in pics BTW!
Old 09-12-2013, 10:31 PM   #9
Nick S

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJKJ View Post
Hey Nick, I'll let you know. If I don't have any takers by this weekend and it looks like I'll be trading it to the dealer, I'll probably demod the car at the price they're giving me.
Definitely let me know!
Old 09-12-2013, 11:11 PM   #10
JJKJ

Thanks for the interest guys. My truck arrived at the dealership early so I'm trading tomorrow (Fri). I am going to de-mod tomorrow before dropping the car off. I'll be in touch with those who have inquired about parts this weekend when I get some time.

Mods you can close this one up. Thank you.
Old 09-12-2013, 11:19 PM   #11
45thCamaro

Drives: 2012 Camaro 45th Anniversary RS
Good luck with the new truck sorry to see the Camaro go
45thCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 11:24 PM   #12
Hellfighter

Did you install offroad Kooks cats by chance? if you did i wonder what price will be.
Old 09-14-2013, 04:06 AM   #13
IowaGuy

Drives: 2013 Cyber Gray Metallic Chevy Volt
So I live in Iowa and have this cash and...err *tumbleweeds*

Dang son, slow down a bit.

Anyways, grats on new ride.
Old 09-16-2013, 12:17 AM   #14
Hellfighter

car is sold right?