Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 06-17-2010, 10:50 PM   #1
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Drives: Which car I have 9 vehicles?
Send a message via MSN to Iroczlover Send a message via Yahoo to Iroczlover
Well its finally here

Summer break, Thank god too. lol

so work is all done until sept well we will most likely go back in late august to clean up & get kitchens all stocked for the coming year. that is if I am not working somewhere else.

but the good news is mike (my son) passed all but one class as of right now. so he moved on & becomes a Jr in high school OMG that means he has 2 more years then hes out.

While my daughter passed all of her classes with flying colors & will move on to the 6th grade. she will most likely start dating then start thinking about that corvette she wants when shes 16 lol
its going to be the 1:64th scale.

so that means for me car shows on the weekends, Job search during the week & counting the days to reno.

another good thing is my husband goes to days shift (even thought he loses a big chuck of money) but for the first time in 12yrs we can sleep in each others arms every night instead of just on the weekends. lol

I am not a man I have boobies.
Cars are like women, If you treat her rough shes going to complain & you will hear about it. If you treat her right she will purrrrrrrrrrrrr
Current cars owned , 72 Skylark vert,86 fiero GT Sold , 87 Iroc-z (sold), 90 Vette Vert SOLD , 95 Z28, 99 Silverado K1500 Totaled, 2010 CGM Camaro 2ss/rs (had to sell & I hate it ) ,2012 Cruze LT repoed.

Current current list lol 2006 Silverado 2500hd.
Iroczlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 10:57 PM   #2
guiLT
Tampa Gulf Coast Family

Drives: 2001 Maxima
Good luck with the job search!

I got a 13 year old daughter going into 8th grade. :( Its hard to let them go...
Old 06-17-2010, 11:00 PM   #3
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Quote:
Originally Posted by guiLT View Post
Good luck with the job search!

I got a 13 year old daughter going into 8th grade. :( Its hard to let them go...
Mine turns 12 just before school starts & my son turns 16 just shy of a month

Cars are like women, If you treat her rough shes going to complain & you will hear about it. If you treat her right she will purrrrrrrrrrrrr
Current cars owned , 72 Skylark vert,86 fiero GT Sold , 87 Iroc-z (sold), 90 Vette Vert SOLD , 95 Z28, 99 Silverado K1500 Totaled, 2010 CGM Camaro 2ss/rs (had to sell & I hate it ) ,2012 Cruze LT repoed.

Old 06-17-2010, 11:01 PM   #4
guiLT
Tampa Gulf Coast Family

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iroczlover View Post
Mine turns 12 just before school starts & my son turns 16 just shy of a month

Any dating problems with your 12 year old yet?
Old 06-17-2010, 11:04 PM   #5
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Quote:
Any dating problems with your 12 year old yet?
a little but I think we got it solved lol, boy asked her out then called her a whore.

Old 06-17-2010, 11:05 PM   #6
guiLT
Tampa Gulf Coast Family

Quote:
a little but I think we got it solved lol, boy asked her out then called her a whore.

Guys are mean.
Old 06-17-2010, 11:09 PM   #7
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Quote:
Guys are mean.
yea theres a thread about that in here lol.

All the gals at work seem to of been on the rag today & I just about told my boss to go F her self as I walked out the door. 45mins late lol

Old 06-17-2010, 11:11 PM   #8
guiLT
Tampa Gulf Coast Family

What happened???
Old 06-17-2010, 11:15 PM   #9
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Quote:
What happened???
just things lol. nothing new working with these gals.

May get called in tomorrow to help sort milk out & make sure that there is 50 milks in each crate lol

Old 06-17-2010, 11:15 PM   #10
guiLT
Tampa Gulf Coast Family

Quote:
just things lol. nothing new working with these gals.

May get called in tomorrow to help sort milk out & make sure that there is 50 milks in each crate lol

Ouch. I hope that works out for you good...
Old 06-17-2010, 11:30 PM   #11
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Quote:
Ouch. I hope that works out for you good...
My husband is going to tell her if I get called in that I am out looking for work lol. because I dont want to go back next school year lol.

Most of my co workers are old enought to be my mom & some are old enough to be my grandmother. & they all act like I am their troubled, acting out teenager.

at the staff breakfast this morning the one I was FORCED to be at, I sat with the bus drivers then walked over said hi to a couple of the custodians, then walked out & washed two of our vans. Then went to pick up milk from 4 schools (had to make two trips) people cant learn how to order lol.
it just was a bad day, everyone was snapping at everyone, just last day crap we have to deal wtih every year.

LOL I was just happy for the party a couple hours later. texted my husband that the booze was flowing & it was free. Rode my ATV down to the party & he drove it back up. lol

Old 06-17-2010, 11:32 PM   #12
guiLT
Tampa Gulf Coast Family

Quote:
My husband is going to tell her if I get called in that I am out looking for work lol. because I dont want to go back next school year lol.

Most of my co workers are old enought to be my mom & some are old enough to be my grandmother. & they all act like I am their troubled, acting out teenager.

at the staff breakfast this morning the one I was FORCED to be at, I sat with the bus drivers then walked over said hi to a couple of the custodians, then walked out & washed two of our vans. Then went to pick up milk from 4 schools (had to make two trips) people cant learn how to order lol.
it just was a bad day, everyone was snapping at everyone, just last day crap we have to deal wtih every year.

LOL I was just happy for the party a couple hours later. texted my husband that the booze was flowing & it was free. Rode my ATV down to the party & he drove it back up. lol
Atleast the party was fun!

Your last school day was today?
Old 06-17-2010, 11:34 PM   #13
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Quote:
Atleast the party was fun!

Your last school day was today?
yeppers, we normally start after Labor day & get out around fathers day. lol.

Old 06-17-2010, 11:36 PM   #14
guiLT
Tampa Gulf Coast Family

Tampa's last day was June 9th. lol.