Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Old 10-14-2008, 07:05 AM   #1
mrpre10der

ording with DEALERS THAT KNOW NOTHING

i went to dealer yesterday they had no clue on how to . is theresomething i can tell them what to do before i lose it on them ,and then bann me from there place .i want to order a cyber gray with white rally stripes with the rs package .2ss .i need to know if the rally stripes from factory are front and back and with the pinstripping .any pictures or codes for these stripes from factory only not the dealers aftermarket sh@t

Last edited by mrpre10der; 10-14-2008 at 07:51 AM. Reason: NEW PHRASE
Old 10-14-2008, 08:38 AM   #2
Txturbo
Keeper of the Faith

Drives: 2001 Z28 Agressively
The dealer installed options aren't aftermarket.They are from GMPP.Same parts you get if you ordered them on the car from the factory. I've never seen rally stripes without pinstripes.Here are the codes and descriptions from my order sheet.
Factory order stripes
B7W CYBER GRAY METALLIC STRIPE PACKAGE (2SS models only. Not
available with any other stripe package (VZG, VZF, VYZ, VYY, VYO, VYQ, VYP or VYR)).

B7X ARCTIC WHITE STRIPE PACKAGE (2SS models only. Not available
with any other stripe package (VZG, VZF, VYZ, VYY, VYO, VYQ, VYP or VYR)).

Stripes available through GMPP.
VZG LPO, BLACK STRIPE PACKAGE, SAME DESIGN AS FACTORY-OFFERED STRIPE PACKAGE (Not available with any other stripe package (B7W, B7X, VZF, VYZ, VYY, VYO, VYQ, VYP or VYR) or with exterior color (GBA) Black.)

VYY LPO, CYBER GRAY STRIPE PACKAGE, SAME DESIGN AS FACTORY-OFFERED STRIPE PACKAGE (Not available with any other stripe
package (B7W, B7X, VZG, VZF, VYY, VYO, VYQ, VYP or VYR) or with
exterior color (GBV) Cyber Gray Metallic.)

VYO LPO, ORANGE STRIPE PACKAGE, SAME DESIGN AS FACTORY-OFFERED STRIPE PACKAGE (Not available with any other stripe package (B7W, B7X, VZG, VZF, VYZ, VYY, VYQ, VYP or VYR). Only available with exterior colors (GAZ) Silver Ice Metallic, (GBA) Black or (GBV) Cyber Gray Metallic.)

VZF LPO, SILVER STRIPE PACKAGE, SAME DESIGN AS FACTORY-OFFERED STRIPE PACKAGE (Not available with any other stripe package (B7W, B7X, VZG, VYZ, VYY, VYO, VYQ, VYP or VYR) or with exterior color (GAN) Silver Ice Metallic.)

VYZ LPO, WHITE STRIPE PACKAGE, SAME DESIGN AS FACTORY-OFFERED STRIPE PACKAGE (Not available with any other stripe package (B7W, B7X, VZG, VYF, VYY, VYO, VYQ, VYP or VYR).

VYQ LPO, BLACK HOOD AND HOCKEY STRIPE PACKAGE (Not available with any other stripe package (B7W, B7X, VZG, VZF, VYZ, VYY, VYO, VYP or VYR) or with exterior color (GBA) Black.)
VYR LPO, CYBER GRAY HOOD AND HOCKEY STRIPE PACKAGE (Not
available with any other stripe package (B7W, B7X, VZG, VZF, VYZ, VYY, VYO, VYQ or VYP) or with exterior color (GBV) Cyber Gray Metallic.)

VYP LPO, WHITE HOOD AND HOCKEY STRIPE PACKAGE (Not available
with any other stripe package (B7W, B7X, VZG, VZF, VYZ, VYY, VYO, VYQ or VYR).

Personally I want the rally stripes and the hockey stick side stripe. But you can't order both from the factory. So I am making my own. You could also order it with one stripe pacakge or the other from the factory and have the other dealer installed if you want the same thing as me.

2010 Camaro SS R6P
2001 Camaro Z28
1969 Camaro SS clone

Last edited by Txturbo; 10-14-2008 at 09:11 AM.
Txturbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 09:05 AM   #3
mrpre10der

BOTH FRONT AND REAR

ARE THESE GOING TO BE ON FRONT AND REAR
Old 10-14-2008, 09:08 AM   #4
kdbolt70

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrpre10der View Post
ARE THESE GOING TO BE ON FRONT AND REAR
Yup
2SS/RS Victory Red M6 w/ Black Rallys #3305
Muffler Delete, Lloyd "SS" Floormats, K&N Aircharger, Skip Shift Eliminator, Blacked Bowties
kdbolt70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 09:12 AM   #5
Sierra

Drives: 2004 GMC Sierra SLT 4x4
Quote:
i went to dealer yesterday they had no clue on how to . is theresomething i can tell them what to do before i lose it on them ,and then bann me from there place .i want to order a cyber gray with white rally stripes with the rs package .2ss .i need to know if the rally stripes from factory are front and back and with the pinstripping .any pictures or codes for these stripes from factory only not the dealers aftermarket sh@t
I recomend not ordering from there if you can. Why give them the sale if they know nothing. Ive cant stand when the dealer is clueless, I like them to be as informed as I am.
Old 10-14-2008, 09:30 AM   #6
boot879

Drives: 06 AWD Vue/07 4x4 Trailblazer
These days everyone wants something for free. In this case the dealers want you to buy a car; but the salesman doesn't want to take the time to learn about the car.
boot879 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 09:41 AM   #7
TheMadHatter99
Kept the Faith

Drives: '10 Camaro 2SS/RS CGM
Quote:
Be sure and post up pics when you get it; you're ordering the exact color scheme I'm interested in.
Old 10-14-2008, 10:09 AM   #8
The_Blur

Drives: 2018 Harley-Davidson Street Bob
Send a message via AIM to The_Blur
Wait a minute. Some people are ordering from dealers that actually do know what they are doing.
warn 145:159 ban
The_Blur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 11:06 AM   #9
CamaroScotty
Account Suspended

Drives: Your new SLP Camaro!
Send a message via Yahoo to CamaroScotty
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Blur View Post
Wait a minute. Some people are ordering from dealers that actually do know what they are doing.
I can confirm this. Yes they are.
CamaroScotty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 01:43 PM   #10
JMAN311

Drives: 2013 F-150 Limited
Well....that's 1 out of 3600, lol
JMAN311 is offline   Reply With Quote