Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 05-09-2011, 06:28 PM   #71
mlee
CamaroFans.com

Drives: ZLE & ZR2
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroSpike23 View Post
ree with you

the other thing with fixed wing (and using your two planes as examples), you wont ever hear a B-2 on a bombing run. you might hear a whistle before you turn into jelly from the 2000lb'er that just obliterated your building. but you wont hear the plane. no need to fly that low anymore with laser guided munitions.
Satellite guided... even higher... Kosovo knows all about that bad weather and all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroSpike23 View Post
dont forget we are selling the F35 Joint strike fighter to all of our "allies" while we keep the F22. its like the maro compared to the vette
This is true... used to work on the Netherlands and GB versions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroSkooter View Post
I had an Air Force guy saying he preferred flying in the F-18 saying they were still more dominant than the F-22's or F-35's.

I wanted to ask him if he was on crack, but I decided not to bother with it
LMAO... he was on crack alright... and probably in the Navy too. (not that theirs anything wrong with that)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DGthe3 View Post
"Quantity has a quality all its own"
-Joseph Stalin