Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 04-07-2013, 09:04 PM   #141
Bumble.Bee
Account Suspended

Drives: Prius
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobra Kai View Post
This cannot be real. You know you're getting trolled everyone right?
Wow...
Bumble.Bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 10:15 PM   #142
er0senn1n

Drives: 2010 Camaro V6
Quote:
Originally Posted by My Caroline View Post

Op, I see you're in Irving. I got my 2011 Black LS for my 17th birthday and there are a few other "young guns" in DFW if you ever want to meet up.
Really? Where do you guys meet up and what highschool do you go to?
er0senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 10:25 PM   #143
Hitman84

Drives: 2022 Rapid Blue 2SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisBlair View Post
Nobody on the first page thought "Hey it's April 1st" ?
Hitman84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 11:14 PM   #144
nikos30
HT5 EastSide

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro2lt View Post
Have not read through this entire thread but i would like to say something.......i am 16 just got my licence in november, my dad lets me drive the camaro whenever i want....i drive it too school when it's sunny and not bad weather and he drives it when he wants....soo we are both happy. Not every 16 or 17 yearold is spoiled...let me say that i have to work for the privlage of driving and moding my car.....I sell camaro parts and i mow lawns over the summer.......i do bad in school but when i am out of school i am smart kid....I 100% agree with synerbee today's world is about Who you know and not what you know i am greatfull enfough to have met people that can open doors for me........i have a friend in school, he's a smart kid gets A's and B's but when he steps out of the school doors he's a retard and has NO social skills and does not communicate well.....his way is In order to succed in life you have to be really good in school and go to a fantastic college....i complety disagree.....i get mostly C's in school.....and as a 16year old have made alot of cash just doing what im doing and working for my money........i want to be a eginneer when i grow up all my friends say you are too stupit to be one.....even thought i can do almost anything to a camaro...... we will see who comes out ahead in life
...lmao
Old 04-08-2013, 12:02 AM   #145
RedWingsZL1

Drives: 2013 AGM M6 ZL1, 2008 Tahoe LTZ
Hahahaha. haaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha. This whole thread. Lets see here...

Age 16: 1992 Lumina Z34 (2002)
Age 17: 1998 S-10 ZQ8 (2003)
Age 18: 1995 Caprice 9C1 (2004)

Take care of the car you have. My parents bought me all my cars through high school. I also graduated with honors and had great grades. I attempted college, but due to me being an idiot my senior year I didn't take pre-calculus. I failed Calculus three semesters in a row.

Enjoy trying to be an engineer with C grades. hahahaha. As a 16 year old you have a lot of learning to do. I suggest stop selling camaro parts, you're 16, unless you need the money, focus on your grades. Grades are what will pay you through college (you know you need college for an engineering degree right?)

So let me tell you one last thing.
My brother is about one year from being a pharmacist. He excelled and tried in school.

I am in Afghanistan as a contractor. I coasted through on natural smarts w/o applying myself and failed out of college.

Up to you.
Old 04-08-2013, 05:57 AM   #146
J_Vibe92

Drives: 2013 Mustang 5.0
I got my camaro LS at the age of 17 only because my grandfather gave it to me as a gift due to everything I have done for him and just out of plain love. That why i would never sell my camaro v6 and feel its better than anyone elses, v8 included. So even though i have a camaro that I am modding at such a ripe age, i still treat it with maturity and gratitude. Look at all of us! we are grateful to even be driving such a nice car while there are others who cannot even afford to eat in this world.

But in the end, v6, v8 or what ever. just be grateful .

happy modding
Visual mods: Eagle Eyes w/5k hids, Custom Hood Spears, Heritage Grille, Stage 2 LED Dome lights,Transformer Emblems, PD Bezels, 19in Chevy rims with pirellis, Blue painted calipers, GM GFX Front Splitter, 35/20 % Tint, TailLight Tint(charcoal)
1/4 Mile: 13.65 sec @ 102.53 mph R.I.P.
J_Vibe92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 07:22 AM   #147
DRKS1D3

Drives: '17 Corvette Grand Sport M7
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro2lt View Post
Have not read through this entire thread but i would like to say something.......i am 16 just got my licence in november, my dad lets me drive the camaro whenever i want....i drive it too school when it's sunny and not bad weather and he drives it when he wants....soo we are both happy. Not every 16 or 17 yearold is spoiled...let me say that i have to work for the privlage of driving and moding my car.....I sell camaro parts and i mow lawns over the summer.......i do bad in school but when i am out of school i am smart kid....I 100% agree with synerbee today's world is about Who you know and not what you know i am greatfull enfough to have met people that can open doors for me........i have a friend in school, he's a smart kid gets A's and B's but when he steps out of the school doors he's a retard and has NO social skills and does not communicate well.....his way is In order to succed in life you have to be really good in school and go to a fantastic college and not have any social skills...........i completely disagree although i think getting good grades are important.......i get mostly C's in school.....and as a 16year old have made alot of cash just doing what im doing and working for my money........i want to be a engineer when i grow up all my friends say you are too stupid to be one.....even thought i can do almost anything to a camaro...... we will see who comes out ahead in life
Your grammar, spelling and longest run-on sentence in the history of mankind speaks for itself. Dumb in school and smart on the weekends??? Good luck with your dream of becoming an engineer.

**SOLD**2011 TRIPLE BLACK SS CONVERTIBLE--6 SPEED MANUAL, MANY MODS, 455 RWHP/435 RWTQ

DAD'S RIDE: 2012 ZL1 #1866--BLACK, 6 SPEED MANUAL, EXPOSED CF HOOD, POLISHED WHEELS, SUNROOF, ROTO-FAB INTAKE

"Silly Americans, taking from the rich and giving to the poor only works in fairy tales. Success is earned here!".
DRKS1D3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 09:08 AM   #148
My Caroline

Drives: Black 2011 Camaro LS
Quote:
Originally Posted by er0senn1n View Post
Really? Where do you guys meet up and what highschool do you go to?
I graduated 2012

We have been meeting in Alliance with all of the camaro guys, young and old.
Check the Texas thread and watch for things like "NTX-C5 ____".
Non-RS to RS and fog light harness by Gen5DIY
LED Interior, Trunk, and Licence Plate lights in white
ZL1 Spoiler with Gen5DIY harness
Factory NPP cat back
Blacked out tail light bezels
Factory 20 inch wheels wrapped in Nitto Motivos
Lowered 1.25inch on Eibach Pro springs
My Caroline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 09:23 AM   #149
SSGUNNER
Chu no guat a hasa is?

Drives: 14 Jeep G Cherokee Overland HEMI
What happened to this thread.
11 2SS/RSL99No Longer Stock (Sold) 6/19/14:AAC Plasma DRL's | Plug n play harness | Elite CC | Tint: 35% & 5% | LED Dome light | Show-N-Go Plate Holder | Flowmaster AT | C.A.I. Intake | VMAX CNC Spiral Ported TB | Husky Splash Guards
SSGUNNER is offline   Reply With Quote