Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Texas

Old 04-26-2009, 11:28 AM   #1
DallasMaroLover

Drives: 2010 Camaro IOM SS
Thumbs up New here. Finally sat & reved her up!!

Hey guys. New to the forum. I 've been reading everything for about a year now, but finally decided to join. I went down to Reliable in Richardson, TX and got to finally meet her. An IOM 2SS!! It was beautiful. I was wanting to order a CGM, but after spending some quality time with this one, I think this will be the color. It was one of the 50 that cruised down to Fort Worth.

Sales guy was awesome. Explaining features and let me start it. I was sitting in it and he asked me to make it roar so I had to sacrifice myself.

He said he clocked it @ 4.2!
Suspension was great in his opinion as well as handling.
65mph felt like 20 in his opinion so he pushed to 100mph.
What really pissed me off is that the general manager got to take it home last night. All north Texas gm's got to take them home!! Those bastards!!

I look forward to ordering mine in the next 2-3 weeks and possibly meeting some of my fellow Dallas Camaro lovers.

Here are a few pics. Its off my phone and lighting was terrible. Hope you like though.

Attached Images

DallasMaroLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 11:33 AM   #2
Supermans
Camaro & Stang Enthusiast

Drives: 2011 Mustang 5.0 in Kona Blue
Clocked at 4.2?? Perhaps with a downhill slope.. Very nice color. I have officially changed my color choice to IOM after seeing it in person on a Hummer up close.. I had cyber grey as a choice but changed my mind.. To top it off though I will have a little cyber grey on it with the striping package I ordered. I pray it arrives soon..
Old 04-26-2009, 11:36 AM   #3
DallasMaroLover

Drives: 2010 Camaro IOM SS
Me too!! I will be adding cyber gray rally stripes and of course Manual cause this one was automatic.
DallasMaroLover is offline   Reply With Quote