Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 01-04-2017, 10:56 PM   #1
Cars and Tea
Banned

Drives: 2013 Camaro 2SS/RS
How to get around $25 a month free for car parts?

SwagBucks.com, I thought it was a scam until I earned enough SwagBucks in 3 days to cash out for a $3.00 Amazon Gift Card. A buddy of mine sent me a link and said if I sign up with his link we both earn enough for a $3.00 Amazon Gift Card in a month.

This is my guide to get free car parts money. I guarantee a $3.00 Amazon Gift Card with in MAX 5 days, so far I have been getting them every 2 days. If I am lieing, you get to come back to my thread and trash my guide, but I bet you will be back to praise it and thank me for showing you free money.

Step 1:
- If you use that link if you earn 300 SwagBucks you will earn a bonus 300 SwagBucks within a month.
- When the sign up page opens, enter your email/password and use code “RSWAGBUCKS” for an additional 70 SwagBucks. You need 300 for a $3.00 Gift Card and you are nearly a third of the way there.

Step 2:
- Enable Daily Goals at the top for bonus SwagBucks for meeting goals they make

Step 3:
- Use SwagBucks for a Search Engine throughout the day. You can earn 1 to 50 SwagBucks from searching.
- This is what the site started as back in 2010, they have moved away from this, but still credit searches.
- Note, you cannot just spam searches until they give you SwagBucks. You have to naturally search and you will get some 2-3 times a day.

Step 4:
- Go to swagbucks.com/games
- Find the Swagasaurus Run game and play the game
- Every 2 games you will be credited 2 SwagBucks to a daily MAX of 10 SwagBucks.

Step 5:
-Download 6 mobile applications (iOS or Android), these applications play basically like YouTube for videos people have paid SwagBucks parent company to make you watch for points.
(6 apps, 60 SB + Extra): SBTV, Entertainow, Moviecli.ps, Sport.ly, Indymusic.tv and Lifestylz.tv they are made by Protégé.

-Swagbucks tv- 10 SB: [iOS] [Android]
You get 2 SB per 5 videos watched. Go to the “Home and Garden” category. Favorite “10 Sec Tip-Grass Stains or any "10 Second Tip" video by holding down on the video then selecting "Add to Favorites". Let these videos auto-run by watching them from your “Favorites.” This will take about an hour. You will know you have reached the maximum amount for the day when “You reached today's earning limit. Please keep watching!" shows up. You can now watch longer for a chance to earn bonus SB past the normal 10 SB limit.

-Entertainow- 10 SB:
This app works the same as the previous, however it pays 2 SB per 15 videos watched. The shortest videos are under the category “Tv Spots.” I favorited “Touch.” This is the only one you will want to favorite since it is the shortest. Go to your “Favorites” and watch these till you reach the Daily limit or watch longer for a chance to earn bonus SB past the normal 10 SB limit.

-Moviecli.ps- 10 SB:
It pays 2 SB per 15 videos watched. The shortest video is "The Other Woman" (with the hat) at 25s. Go to "Favorites" and watch until you reach the limit or watch longer for a chance to earn bonus SB past the normal 10 SB limit.

-Sportly.tv- 10 SB:
It pays 2 SB per 15 videos watched. The shortest video is "Joey Medina: Father Role Model" at 14 seconds. Go to "Favorites" and watch until you reach the limit or watch longer for a chance to earn bonus SB past the normal 10 SB limit.

-Indymusic.tv- 10 SB:
It pays 2 SB per 15 videos watched. The shortest video is "Dan Curry: Leper Hockey Game" under the Rock section at 14 seconds. Go to "Favorites" and watch until you reach the limit or watch longer for a chance to earn bonus SB past the normal 10 SB limit.

-6.Lifestylz.tv- 10 SB:
It pays 2 SB per 15 videos watched. The shortest video is "10 Sec Tips - Grass Stain Removal" under the "Garden" Channel. Go to "Favorites" and watch until you reach the limit or watch longer for a chance to earn bonus SB past the normal 10 SB limit.

The Truth:
My guide will get you 75+ SwagBucks a day. I guarantee

Yes, I know. Looks like I am peddling some scam on a car forum I thought the same thing too, but I obtained and am continuing to get free gift card credits for car parts and I have the chance to be hero of the forum.

If you have any questions feel free to post in the thread below or directly PM me and I will be happy to help.
Cars and Tea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2017, 04:16 PM   #2
Cars and Tea
Banned

bump
Old 01-05-2017, 04:59 PM   #3
h422694

Drives: '16 Z06 7 Spd, 2024 High Country HD
Moderators - doubt this crap should be on here.
h422694 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2017, 05:51 PM   #4
Mr_Draco

Drives: 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by h422694 View Post

Totally agree.
Mr_Draco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2017, 10:26 PM   #5
Cars and Tea
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by h422694 View Post
Sue me for trying to help get you a beer money for little effort.
Old 01-07-2017, 03:01 PM   #6
Megahurtz
Snackbar Tuning

Drives: 2023 SGM ZL1
$25 a month isn't worth the effort or inconvenience. You can't but much in the way of mods for that little amount of cash. At $25 a month it would take you 4 years to buy an axle back exhaust.

Not to mention all the spam you're going to get when all these sites ask for your information.
Megahurtz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2017, 03:17 PM   #7
FenwickHockey65
General Motors Aficionado

Drives: 2023 GMC Canyon, 2020 Colorado
Send a message via AIM to FenwickHockey65
Quote:
Originally Posted by Megahurtz View Post
$25 a month isn't worth the effort or inconvenience. You can't but much in the way of mods for that little amount of cash. At $25 a month it would take you 4 years to buy an axle back exhaust.

Not to mention all the spam you're going to get when all these sites ask for your information.

None of these things are really worth it. I do surveys for cash occasionally through a site but only if I'm bored enough with nothing better to do. That yields about the same amount as OP's idea.
Old 01-07-2017, 05:47 PM   #8
Dizzy82

Drives: 2011 1LT/RS A6 RJT SuperCharged
BMR sub frame brace, BMR tunnel brace, LSR sways, LSR CM ca & tl, Sphon ExD el, GM tower brace, Megan EZ Streets, Goodridge Stainless Steel Braided brake lines, PowerStop D/S rotors & pads, Doug Thorty Ceramic Shorties, Magnaflow x-pipe, MRT V2.0, KICKER PowerStage sub & amp, Infinity speakers & tweeters, Viteese Throttle Controller, Viteese Paddle Shifters, ACS T2 Splitter, ACS T2 Ports/Quad LED lights, VDI kit, Havoc diffuser, IPF ECU/TRANS tuned, IPF/KPE Supercharged. 364RWHP/297RWTQ
Dizzy82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2017, 06:08 PM   #9
MGD

Drives: 16 Camaro SS
You know, time is money. If I would do all this crap what is necessary to get $3.00, it would be a waste of time.
Old 01-15-2017, 10:51 PM   #10
Cars and Tea
Banned

Welp, wont try to help again,
Old 01-15-2017, 11:05 PM   #11
djcolopi

Drives: @orange_maro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cars and Tea View Post
Welp, wont try to help again,
Worth it! You link your account when you make purchases on paypal; ebay; amazon; and other online stores like Saucony, under armour etc and you get 2sb for every $ spent. It really adds up, just like cash back on credit and debit cards.
Old 01-15-2017, 11:53 PM   #12
Cars and Tea
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by djcolopi View Post
Worth it! You link your account when you make purchases on paypal; ebay; amazon; and other online stores like Saucony, under armour etc and you get 2sb for every $ spent. It really adds up, just like cash back on credit and debit cards.
thanks, glad someone realizes it is a great program
Old 01-16-2017, 02:41 PM   #13
djcolopi

Drives: @orange_maro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cars and Tea View Post
thanks, glad someone realizes it is a great program
You can redeem swagbucks for cash, just redeem it for paypal. 2500 sb = $25. So spend $1000 bucks at some online retailer, already at 2000 sb. Ill probably purchase the ss rear cradle on ebay for $800, so ill get 1600 sb. I did not waste anytime.
Old 01-18-2017, 07:41 PM   #14
Cars and Tea
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by djcolopi View Post
You can redeem swagbucks for cash, just redeem it for paypal. 2500 sb = $25. So spend $1000 bucks at some online retailer, already at 2000 sb. Ill probably purchase the ss rear cradle on ebay for $800, so ill get 1600 sb. I did not waste anytime.
Yep, I am stacking Amazon gift cards on my end.