Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 01-11-2008, 12:22 PM   #15
Flyin'Camaros
BumbleBee is my Hero...

Drives: 2010 1SS/RS Black M6
It looks great! This shot gives the car more depth...

The front looks perfect...Will be interested to see the final lights!!!

Thanks Fbod!
Old 01-11-2008, 12:23 PM   #16
bprange

Drives: '94 Red/Black Z/28
Love the lines and double headlights! I have a suspicion those won't be production headlamps...halos perhaps? hope so....
Old 01-11-2008, 12:25 PM   #17
mega_man_01103

Drives: 2011-12 Chevy Camaro
Send a message via AIM to mega_man_01103
Now thats a GREAT angle. Im loving EVERYTHING! and the best part, its not done!!!! Look at that STANCE!!!!

Lets see some Photoshops of that bad boy. Some color and the badge will complete that pic!!!!!

YES!!!!!!!
mega_man_01103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 12:25 PM   #18
Design1stCode2nd

Drives: four wheels
Looks pretty good overall. Will be nice to see a finished version later this year.
Design1stCode2nd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 12:28 PM   #19
Brangeta

Drives: '95 Z28 and '02 SS 35thLE
I know it may not be finished, but I'm happier with the choice of 4 headlights than the concept's 2. Looks good, and speaks to the '93-'97 Camaro I hold so dear in my heart I'm glad to see a black surrounding area too.
Brangeta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 12:32 PM   #20
radz28
Petro-sexual

Drives: Ultra-Grin
That is one beautiful car! I can't wait to get one even more now!!!

I kinda' like the headlights because it doesn't scream retro' to me, like the rest of the car. I've always wanted a '69 anyways, so I don't mind that it looks like one (to me) so I think the headlights are a tasteful way to maybe distinguish this car. I like the concept car highlights better, but these are very nice.

JMHO

'20 ZL1 Black "Fury"
A10, PDR, Exposed CF Extractor
Magnuson Magnum DI TVS2650R // RFBG // Soler 103 // TooHighPSI Port Injection // THPSI Billet Lid // FF // Katech Drop-In // PLM Heat Exchanger // ZLE Cradle bushings // BMR Chassis-Suspension Stuff // aFe Bars // Diode Dynamics LEDs // ACS Composites Guards // CF Dash // Aeroforce // tint // other stuffs
radz28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 12:32 PM   #21
camaro10

Drives: 2012 45TH Anniversary SS
This is awesome! The front helps make up my mind. The air intake is there even though it's not punched through. This grille isn't right though. I like the egg crate of the concept better, but I'm sure it will look better with the real headlights, HID Projector with halo's please! Also, from this angle, I think it's safe to say the rear side vents won't be cut out!
camaro10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 12:33 PM   #22
acscamarochick06
Chevrolet Enthusiast

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS ;)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattG View Post
I'm really hoping for the 'Angel eyes' headlamps that were seen in many of the concept shots.

I'm with the folks who thought this was the v6 trim, because the insert on the upper valance looks solid. But overall, me likey.
+1... not that crazy about those headlights, so I'm hoping they won't stay. Give me angel eyes!!!
Old 01-11-2008, 12:35 PM   #23
Croathlete
Danny

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Send a message via AIM to Croathlete
I've been staring at this picture for the last 15 minutes...

Look at those beautiful hips...that grill...the hood is so beefy....

I think I have a problem
Croathlete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 12:39 PM   #24
GTAHVIT
Blessed

Drives: 2013 Sonic RS MT
Please make the vents and RAM air functional. Not sure about the head lights just yet... Not bad but not sure.

So very happy with the rest of it. I kinda like it without the bowtie... But the rest of the driving world should have to see that kick your @$$ car in your rear view getting ready to blow by you is a CHEVY!!! So, they better have it on there....

WELL DONE!!!
GTAHVIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 12:42 PM   #25
Pencil.Fight

Drives: '06 Mustang
Send a message via Yahoo to Pencil.Fight
This car definitely looks a lot better from the front than it does from the rear. I really hope the air intake and the side vents are cut out. It just looks too much like a toy with them there but not cut all the way through.

I agree with what someone else said a while back: "Either cut them out, or don't have them at all". But I really think they add a lot to the awesomeness of the car, so please just cut them through.

I realize those of us that really want them can get them cut out ourselves later, but I don't want the overall impression of the new Camaro to include dent-vents.
Pencil.Fight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 12:46 PM   #26
willisit

Drives: Vauxhall Monaro VXR
Given that the front vent is solid, it's reasonable to assume that it will become hollow on the complete car - which also means we could get cut out rear vents too (not a huge hassle really).

Love the look - lights will probably go back to single units given what Fbodfather has already posted about getting whatever would fit.
2001 Honda CBR 600 F
willisit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 12:47 PM   #27
camarosc35

Drives: 1989 Camaro RS (435+hp, 435 lb./ft)
I like a single light design best, can't figure out what is going on with this, but the rest of grille and hood look very nice.
camarosc35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 12:47 PM   #28
Pencil.Fight

Drives: '06 Mustang
Send a message via Yahoo to Pencil.Fight
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtahvit View Post
I kinda like it without the bowtie... But the rest of the driving world should have to see that kick your @$$ car in your rear view getting ready to blow by you is a CHEVY!!! So, they better have it on there....
I'm sure the bowtie will be there. If you notice, none of the badging is on this car yet. You can be sure it will say "Camaro" and probably "GM" on the side. They want to use your car as advertising, so I don't see why they would leave their marks off. The only reason I can think of not to put "GM", "Camaro", a bowtie, "Z/28" or "SS" would be if they thought the consumer didn't want it. Obviously we all really want those markings, so they'd be stupid not to slap their labels on there.
Pencil.Fight is offline   Reply With Quote