Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California > Local Marketplace

Old 06-21-2011, 11:46 AM   #1
BLACKNYELLOW

Drives: 2010 camaro v6 1lt
RIMS FOR SALE

HEY PEEPS IM SELLING THESE 22INCH ASANTI RIMS WITH WHEELS FOR 2300..THERE ALL MATTE BLACK WITH SOME YELLOW ON THE EYEBROW SOME OF THE YELLOW IS COMING OFF IDNO WHY BUT ITS YOUR CHOICE TO REPAINT THEM.I JUST BOUGHT THEM A YEAR AGO WITHOUT WHEELS FOR 4K.IM LOOKING FOR 2010-2011 CAMARO SS STOCKS IM WILLING TO TRADE FOR THE +CASH LET ME KNOW THANX
BLACKNYELLOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 12:12 PM   #2
The Stig
knows 2 facts about ducks

Drives: ...and they're both wrong
Quote:
Originally Posted by stieger
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Rob View Post
If this is for real, that is a steal. Those are Asanti AF145 3-piece wheels. They look like 22" with all of the paint options and tires depending on condition of course these wheels/tires price out at $8656.00 from superbuytires.com. here is the link to them.

http://superbuytires.com/Asanti/AF%20154/

So for the price....... if they are in even good condition overall would be a steal. But like others have said.... 2 posts and not a lot of detailed pics makes me wonder a little. We sell a lot of Asanti wheels and I have never seen anyone sell them for that cheap. Even beat up.
So I'm just going to be the one to ask. Are they stolen? You have 2 posts, not the best pictures of the wheels, and are selling them cheaper than dirt cheap. Makes a guy wonder.

Could you explain when/why you got the wheels and the circumstances that have led you to short selling them by about $5,000?
I am quoting myself from your other For Sale thread. Again the same questions.

Are they stolen? If not, please explain when/why you bought these rims and then the circumstances that have led you to sell them for cheaper than dirt cheap.

If you are legitamate than these are very simple questions to answer. If not, then the authorities will be made aware of your IP address, at which point I will let them do there jobs.
Old 06-21-2011, 12:22 PM   #3
BLACKNYELLOW

Quote:
Originally Posted by stieger View Post
I am quoting myself from your other For Sale thread. Again the same questions.

Are they stolen? If not, please explain when/why you bought these rims and then the circumstances that have led you to sell them for cheaper than dirt cheap.

If you are legitamate than these are very simple questions to answer. If not, then the authorities will be made aware of your IP address, at which point I will let them do there jobs.
WTH ARE YOU CRAZY YEA IM SELLING THESE STOLEN GET OF HERE WITH THAT...IM SELLING THEM BECAUSE I BEEN LOOKING AT THE SS STOCKS AND I LIKE HOW THEY LOOK.AND IM NOT ACTUALLY MONEY HUNGRY I GOT MONEY ...AND THERE UNDER MY INSURANCE POLICY SO NOT STOLEN BUDDY
Old 06-21-2011, 12:48 PM   #4
ddunerider
So-Cal Race team!!

Drives: Tahoe LTZ,2010 2SS/M6 Camaro
Send a message via AIM to ddunerider
Someone gona steal them for 2300 bucks......But so ugly.
Old 06-21-2011, 01:00 PM   #5
The Stig

I don't understand why you couldn't have answered my question in your first thread. Also, please stop using all caps. I (and I assume everyone else does this as well) associate caps with yelling. You don't need to yell. Let's all just use our inside forum voices. Ok?
Old 06-21-2011, 01:04 PM   #6
JX2B.Graham
capitalcitycamaros.com

Drives: 2010 Cyber Grey 1SS Camaro 6sp
I've seen the same wheels on a car with the wide body kit and they look like crap IMO. I would paint over the lettering if they were mine.
JX2B.Graham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 01:22 PM   #7
Big Rob

Drives: ????
Not trying to bust any chops here but after a good look at those they are NOT Asanti wheels. They look similar to the AF154 and AF152 but when you look on Asanti's website you can clearly see the difference. Not only that but the caps stick waaayyyyy too far out. Hope the origional purchaser didn't get burned on them but once again..... They are NOT Asanti wheels.
Big Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 01:24 PM   #8
The Stig

Quote:
Not trying to bust any chops here but after a good look at those they are NOT Asanti wheels. They look similar to the AF154 and AF152 but when you look on Asanti's website you can clearly see the difference. Not only that but the caps stick waaayyyyy too far out. Hope the origional purchaser didn't get burned on them but once again..... They are NOT Asanti wheels.
The more you know

Old 06-21-2011, 01:31 PM   #9
JX2B.Graham
capitalcitycamaros.com

Drives: 2010 Cyber Grey 1SS Camaro 6sp
Quote:
Hence the reason they need to be repainted LMAO!!!
JX2B.Graham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 01:31 PM   #10
WiccaJew

Drives: Black & Blue 1SS
Quote:
WOW.! Also if you look closely some of the pictures have lugs sticking out and some in? Did he change lugs or is that a different wheel?

ARH 1 7/8 headers, ARH 3" XPIPE, MBRP 3" Catback
WiccaJew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 01:36 PM   #11
The Stig

OP......some other members have posted questions about your wheels.....
Old 06-21-2011, 03:13 PM   #12
Mindz
E.B.A.H.

Drives: you wild...
Location: In the happy padded room wearing a jacket that makes me hug myself...
The AF145 looks to be the exact same wheels. I can't find any differences between the picture on asanti's website and these.

Blacknyellow, I take it you bought this car used with the wheels already on the car?

What are the size of the wheels (A"xB") and tires (XX/XX/XX) for front and rear?
How many miles are on the tires, any other defects aside from the paint coming off?
Is the paint coming off because it's chipping or just a bad paint job?
Have you tried using the wheels' warranty to get the paint fixed?

Answering these questions may get your a better response.
Old 06-21-2011, 03:25 PM   #13
The Stig

Mindz, a question that was addressed earlier : why is his center hub sticking out so far. The Assanti wheels from their website do not show it sticking out that far. More rather as a slight bump than a big protrusion.
Old 06-21-2011, 03:30 PM   #14
BLACKNYELLOW

THEY ARE REAL NO FAKIES HERE BUDDY ..GO TO THE OFFICIAL ASANTI WHEELS WEBSITE AND THERE IS 4 LUGS THAT'S ARE THAT STICK OUT MORE THAT'S WHEN I TOOK THE RIMS TO GET POWDER COADED THEY LOST 4 OF MY LUGS AND GAVE ME THOSE BUT THESE ARE THE REAL DEAL