Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Camaro Issues / Problems | Warranty Discussions | TSB and Recalls

Old 09-19-2014, 03:37 PM   #1
StangKiller14'

Drives: 2014 Camaro 1lt with K&N typhoon
My Luck!

I am 15 years old and have my permit and in fifteen days will have my license. I cant wait to get it because once I get it the CAMARO is mine! But today after school I get a message from my mom saying she is outside my school with a flat. I come outside and change it to the spare and it can be repaired, I hope. Or else I'm going to be crusing around with a donut for awhile. what are some terrible luck stories you have.
StangKiller14' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2014, 03:47 PM   #2
MoeIv

Drives: IOM 2SS/RS
wrong section
MoeIv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2014, 04:27 PM   #3
TommyTheCat
SHKE BKE

Drives: 2013 Camaro
I get a free camaro for not dying all year and I have bad luck because my mommy cant buy me a new tire right away, boo hoo
TommyTheCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2014, 05:16 PM   #4
Ragnar
Destroyed by flooding

Drives: Wife's car
Dang Stangkiller14', can't go after Stangs on a donut. Getting a tire fixed can be inexpensive, like $10 for a plug. Don't have $10, then go ask mommie.
Ragnar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2014, 05:20 PM   #5
Homer2

Drives: 50th Anni.. coming home 11/01
Oh, this might not be pretty.
Homer2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2014, 05:42 PM   #6
Dznts
Anabolic Connoisseur

Drives: Sold - Blown Camaro 2SS/RS LS3
Old 09-19-2014, 05:47 PM   #7
StangKiller14'

Drives: 2014 Camaro 1lt with K&N typhoon
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoeIv View Post
wrong section
Having a flat tire isn't an issue/problem? And do you all really think I care about my mom helping me pay for my car I don't think you had a brand new Camaro when you were 16. I pay for insurance and I am helping pay for the car.
StangKiller14' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2014, 06:32 PM   #8
craigk

Drives: 2012 SS L99
Oh God please lock this thread. I've worked MY ASS OFF for many years to DESERVE MY CAMARO!. I still work my ass off to maintain and save for upgrades.
Mother #$%@er!!!.
Now, that being said. I don't think theres anything wrong with you getting the car, but you can't come in here winning about some trivial shit and expect a positive reaction. If you like this forum, start again. Research. Read the stickys. Ask questions to broaden your knowledge.
craigk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2014, 06:35 PM   #9
Need4speed_motorsports

Drives: 2016 Camaro SS
to each their own.

I always worked for my vehicle and I still do, but hey man you are blessed to be able to have a car like that as a first vehicle.

Enjoy it be safe dont drive crazy respect the road and the people.

Definitely dont drink and drive !!

and you can get the tire replaced you should not be concerned about the tire.
Need4speed_motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2014, 06:41 PM   #10
Blackchevyroarin

Drives: 2012 camaro 1ls 3.6 LFX
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigk View Post
Oh God please lock this thread. I've worked MY ASS OFF for many years to DESERVE MY CAMARO!. I still work my ass off to maintain and save for upgrades.
Mother #$%@er!!!.
Now, that being said. I don't think theres anything wrong with you getting the car, but you can't come in here winning about some trivial shit and expect a positive reaction. If you like this forum, start again. Research. Read the stickys. Ask questions to broaden your knowledge.
+1
Blackchevyroarin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2014, 06:57 PM   #11
bandier
Got mine!

Drives: 2021 LT1 RS - Orange Crush
Something is missing here. I can afford a 2014 Camaro, but I can't afford a tire. OK. Next up... wrecked car.
Old 09-19-2014, 07:42 PM   #12
USMUCL

Drives: 2014 Red Camaro 1SS 1LE
When I was 14, I got my worker's permit and began working and saving. Right before I turned 16, I bought my first car . . . a 1982 Camaro. I worked hard for it, saved my money, and I LOVED THAT CAR.

You guys don't know whether this kid has worked for it. Besides, it is not like he is stepping into a ZL1.
USMUCL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2014, 10:29 PM   #13
craigk

I may have came off a bit harsh, but I thought my comment was pretty well balanced. Nothing wrong with being fortunate. It's just not something I can relate to. Not to mention the young new guy always gets the shit. It's an american right of passage. How many rookie cops get 1st shift? How many rookie firemen don't have to cook or clean the head? How many rookie drivers get the nice rig?
Zero. Well, unless their daddy's the CO.
This kid will get his chops busted a little because he's green. He'll learn a lot and probably go on to be a GM man. By then he'll be pretty knowledgeable and one night, when he's checking out his faveriote GM/ camaro forum, there will be some stupid kid posting how he is so in love with his new car that he got his dick stuck in the tail pipe. And he'll know just what to say to that kid.......
(Holy shit, I just totally cracked myself up!!)
Old 09-19-2014, 10:42 PM   #14
craigk

my storie

Quote:
Originally Posted by StangKiller14' View Post
I am 15 years old and have my permit and in fifteen days will have my license. I cant wait to get it because once I get it the CAMARO is mine! But today after school I get a message from my mom saying she is outside my school with a flat. I come outside and change it to the spare and it can be repaired, I hope. Or else I'm going to be crusing around with a donut for awhile. what are some terrible luck stories you have.
One time in band camp my flute came up missing and everytime my roomate farted it was in E SHARP!!!
But seriously, once I had to write a buddy of mine a check. One hour later he called me from the bank all pissed off. The teller noticed in memo section I had written "For sex toys". I could hear her laughing in the backround. bahahahaha
Hay kid, were gonna give you a hard time every now and then. Don't take it personel. Have fun and just fire back. After all, it's just the interweb...
The real shit talkns done @ the track

Tags
flat, license, luck, tires, wheels