Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetic Maintenance: Washing, Waxing, Detailing, Bodywork, Protection

Old 12-05-2015, 11:42 AM   #43
Joe M 2012 2SS

Drives: 2012 2SS
Just call Adams customer service.

I'm sure Dan, Ben, Kourtney, Matt, or who ever answers the phone will take care of it for you. Adams has one of the best customer service teams you'll find in any business.

Roto-Fab intake, SW 1 7/8" LT w/hi flow cats, Flowmaster outlaw exhaust, UDP, 160* stat, Circle D 3200, Moroso catch can, TCI line lock, Zex Nitrous 125 shot, 3.91 gear, Eaton True-trac, DSS 1000hp axles.
Joe M 2012 2SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2015, 12:08 PM   #44
scandata

Drives: 2015 2SS/RS vert, Spring Green Edtn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe M 2012 2SS View Post

I'm sure Dan, Ben, Kourtney, Matt, or who ever answers the phone will take care of it for you. Adams has one of the best customer service teams you'll find in any business.
Right on that. It's Apex that dropped the ball, not Adams. In the future I'd order directly from them. If they somehow goof, I'm sure they'll make it more than right for you.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v692/scandata/sigpic_zpsxmxmbipg.jpg
scandata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2015, 12:49 PM   #45
CCMADONNA

Drives: 2014 SW 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe M 2012 2SS View Post

And, they ALWAYS have the detail spray in gallon sizes in stock!

2014 2SS/RS VERT L99
SUMMIT WHITE
AIRAID CAI
BORLA ATAK CAT-BACK EXHAUST
ELITE ENGINEERING CATCH-CAN
RANGE AFM-DELETE MODULE
HUPER OPTIK 40
CHROME PEDALS
PREMIUM FLOOR MATS
PREMIUM CARGO MAT
DEDICATED 32GB iPHONE HD
[/I][/B][IMG][/IMG]
CCMADONNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 05:00 PM   #46
jjv101

Drives: Trucks
I see no reason to call Adams on apex's problem.

I've emailed and called apex 2 times and yet to get a response...
If anyone finds some good deals on a gallon of wash let me know! Haha
jjv101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 05:24 PM   #47
CCMADONNA

Drives: 2014 SW 2SS/RS
in the future just buy direct from Adam's.

2014 2SS/RS VERT L99
SUMMIT WHITE
AIRAID CAI
BORLA ATAK CAT-BACK EXHAUST
ELITE ENGINEERING CATCH-CAN
RANGE AFM-DELETE MODULE
HUPER OPTIK 40
CHROME PEDALS
PREMIUM FLOOR MATS
PREMIUM CARGO MAT
DEDICATED 32GB iPHONE HD
[/I][/B][IMG][/IMG]
CCMADONNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2015, 10:28 PM   #48
jjv101

Drives: Trucks
Luckily it seems AutoGeek can correct Apex's mistake. Took advantage of the free shipping and 15% off for it being my first order and bought a gallon of Optimum wash! Will even have it in time for Christmas!

Went ahead and decided to try some microfiber wash solution too for my new fancy microfiber towels from TRC. With that said, I'm done spending money for the Holiday... Time to save some for that new vehicle payment that will be here soon!
jjv101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2015, 10:41 PM   #49
Shawno72

Drives: 2015 Black 2LT RS M6
I always order direct from Adams. Fast shipping and comes with yummy little mints
Shawno72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2015, 02:03 PM   #50
SIM2LS13

Drives: 2013 2LS SIM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjv101 View Post

Now my order for Adams products through Apex Motorsports, I must say I am impressed with the sales they had, but LESS than impressed with their business methods. So here is my rant:

Shortly after placing my order I got my order confirmation email, and it stated I would be contacted when my order has shipped! Awesome! I order 11/27 and expected a short delay due to the huge holiday sales. Well I received my items from the other vendors on Thursday 12/3 but had yet to hear anything from Apex, so I sent them an email inquiring about and updated status.
I was quickly emailed back with an invoice and tracking number saying that my order as been filled and shipped. So I looked at the invoice to see what products were shipped, everything I ordered was listed. I received my package in 1 day (shipped 12/3, got it 12/4, pretty good but it was only coming form KY to OH, they may have expedited it due to the mistake of not shipping it earlier? Not sure)

So I open my package and notice my gall on of Adams car shampoo was missing, I look at the invoice in the package and find a note written on it saying they no longer had the car shampoo due to running out during the sale... really a note on the invoice in with the products I ordered.. I feel this could have been handled better. Such as when they were taking the week to process the order they could have sent an email stating the are out of stock of car shampoo and offer to refund my money for it or ship it when back in stock (for free, since I originally bought $100+ of products that qualified for free shipping). Instead I got a note with my package stating they were out of stock of the product and would refund my money. I know it seems like silly to complain about the $20 gallon of car wash but now I loose out on any of the sale deals, so if I want the same product I will by buying it for double the price PLUS shipping costs...

As of 12/5 they did refund my card for the amount of the shampoo, but I will be calling them to speak to someone about this during their business hours.
This same thing happened to me, except I ordered some of the Adams VRT. I did not get an email right away, when I did it showed all the products I ordered. When my package arrived I saw the note on my packing list that they ran out. There was no prior notice that I wasn't getting the product I ordered. I'm not even going to talk about it taking over a week to get my package even though it was shipped 2-day priority mail. I'm not too impressed with Apex right now.
  • Apex 1.25" Drop Springs
  • Cold Air Inductions intake
  • Elite Engineering catch can
  • MRT v2 exhaust
  • Four pack gauges
  • OEM ZL1 front bumper
  • OEM ZL1 side rockers
  • OEM ZL1 rear diffuser
  • OEM ZL1 grille
SIM2LS13 is offline   Reply With Quote