Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Mechanical Maintenance: Break-in / Oil & Fluids / Servicing

Old 08-14-2015, 08:01 AM   #15
BlackSmoke

Drives: 2013 Black SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBlock69RS View Post
Raino ramps are your friend. I got a set and love em, makes working on the car a breeze, and didn't break the bank

http://www.amazon.com/RhinoGear-1191.../dp/B006EGAIJ2

And I would not risk it by using only one ramp, the oil will drain fine, just give it 10mins with the drain plug off.
Ditto on these ramps. I purchased these same ramps from Amazon last year. They are solid yet easy to carry around.
K & N Cold Air Intake, 25% window tint, 2 sets of 6000K LED fogs added, bow ties delete, Pypes catback mid exhaust, MGP Caliper covers, Spyder projection HID 6000K lighting with dual CCFL halos, Technostalgia Rapid Fire LED Tail Lights, blacked out rear bezels, Oracle Ghosted side marker lights, Platinum Ultra Rims, LED tag, dome, trunk lighting, Razzi Ground Effects, Billet Grille, Oracle Concept Mirrors, Eibach Pro Springs,
GM Strut Tower Brace and LED lit door sills.
BlackSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2015, 09:03 AM   #16
Snoman
H-Town Camaro Club

Drives: 2013 Dusk Edition 2SS/M6/Sun/NPP
Snoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2015, 09:11 AM   #17
el ess A
Older Than Dirt

Drives: 2010 & 2013 Camaros
Just a note- if you're planning on that ZL1 front bumper conversion, check to see if the rhino ramps are sloped enough to clear the front end once you swap (gotta think long-term). The splitter makes a lot of difference on the angle needed to clear. I know the race ramps clear, but depending on ride height and front clearance...I'd hate to see you scraping up your front end on the ramps. And you probably wouldn't be happy either.

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=26108&dateline=142898  4774
el ess A is offline   Reply With Quote