Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetic Maintenance: Washing, Waxing, Detailing, Bodywork, Protection

Old 11-27-2012, 07:47 PM   #1
Beer Thirty
5:30 somewhere

Drives: 2015 Mustang GT
Adams and Gpc.

Just ordered my first Adams kits. Ordered Sunday night will arrive Thursday. Gpc got it out fast and looking forward to start using there products. Been using surf city products. Nice stuff but looking forward to stepping up to Adams.
Beer Thirty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 08:16 PM   #2
ec1990

Drives: 2012 AGM SS
Awesome!

I just got my order in today, can't wait to use it this weekend.
ec1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 10:12 PM   #3
Lil' Nasty
[COTW 4/13/15]

Drives: Supercharged LLT
Congrats, I like surf city for my DD but Adams for my ride and my dads vette...GPC is a great vendor

Glad to have another person of ECC in the Adams army
Old 11-27-2012, 11:26 PM   #4
CamaroDreams07

Drives: Slow V6
GPC is a phenomenal vendor. Service of the absolute highest quality and very fair prices. I ALWAYS go through them if I need any Adam's supplies.

*Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety*
Old 11-28-2012, 11:29 AM   #5
ctk1
Camarofanatic

Drives: 1969 SS, 1998 RS, 2010 VR 2SS/RS
GPC is a class act! You will be hooked on Adam's. Welcome to the club.
2010 Victory Red R6P 2SS w/RS package. Gloss black Rallys, 6 speed manual, SLP Loudmouth I exhaust, LS7 style blackout panel, SS emblems front and rear, Custom 69 inspired headlight covers, Vararam no tune, Hurst Short Throw, and MTI Racing rear spoiler, SLP Front Splitter, ZL1 Side Skirts
ctk1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 12:35 PM   #6
Secret Squirrel

Drives: 1965 Chevelle Malibu
Glad you finally pulled the trigger Scott. You won't be disappointed. Now you just have to convince the wife to let you start using it before Christmas. My wife lost an Amazon gift card that I got last year for Christmas. She threw it in a box with our Christmas decorations, and just found it yesterday. Finding free money is always nice. I grabbed some Sonax Wheel Cleaner and a wheel lug brush. I've heard nothing but great things about the Sonax stuff so I'm looking forward to giving it a shot. I'll let you know how it goes. Also, agree with the GPC comments. Good prices, great service, and they always write a nice little thank you note on your receipts. It's the little things...lol
Old 11-30-2012, 12:43 PM   #7
CamaroDreams07

Drives: Slow V6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Secret Squirrel View Post
Glad you finally pulled the trigger Scott. You won't be disappointed. Now you just have to convince the wife to let you start using it before Christmas. My wife lost an Amazon gift card that I got last year for Christmas. She threw it in a box with our Christmas decorations, and just found it yesterday. Finding free money is always nice. I grabbed some Sonax Wheel Cleaner and a wheel lug brush. I've heard nothing but great things about the Sonax stuff so I'm looking forward to giving it a shot. I'll let you know how it goes. Also, agree with the GPC comments. Good prices, great service, and they always write a nice little thank you note on your receipts. It's the little things...lol
They generally always used to send me little bonus gifts as well. Keychains, nice pens, I've received trial size products with my orders before.... Class act.

Oh, and you'll love the Sonax. It's probably my favorite wheel cleaner. I go back and forth between that and the Poor Boys, but Sonax is great.
Old 11-30-2012, 01:17 PM   #8
Secret Squirrel

Drives: 1965 Chevelle Malibu
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroDreams07 View Post
They generally always used to send me little bonus gifts as well. Keychains, nice pens, I've received trial size products with my orders before.... Class act.

Oh, and you'll love the Sonax. It's probably my favorite wheel cleaner. I go back and forth between that and the Poor Boys, but Sonax is great.
Now that you say that, they actually did throw in a couple freebies with my last order. I remember opening the box and thinking..."I didn't order this, but I can definitely use it". Then I checked my receipt and they didn't charge me for it. I am definitely a fan of GPC. I'll still order from Adams from time to time when they have a great daily special, especially now that they have their flat rate shipping, but typically I go with GPC. I will say though, Adam's has some pretty amazing customer service as well. I tore one of my PC machine pads the first time I used it (totally my fault), and they replaced it for no charge with my next order as a one time favor, and gave me free shipping.
Old 11-30-2012, 10:48 PM   #9
Beer Thirty
5:30 somewhere

Drives: 2015 Mustang GT
Couldn't wait, opened box. Plan on using it this weekend.
Beer Thirty is offline   Reply With Quote