Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 09-19-2008, 10:57 PM   #57
Just a Skidmark
original senior member

Drives: 1993 s10 tahoe 4.3L v6 tbi
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRIXXTERR View Post
t ANDSINCE THIS POST MENTIONS SHUNT... There Is a Pic Floating Around Of TAG In The Trunk..
really? I need to see it!
Just a Skidmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 11:10 PM   #58
headpunter
Not That sad..considering

Drives: Man
Send a message via AIM to headpunter
yeah i think they are hiding it
Old 09-19-2008, 11:19 PM   #59
drivingincamaro

Drives: 95 civic
AND I Think Scott said The Rs's That were coming in SAT was RED and Yellow.. Could be Wrong, but pretty sure thats what he said when i asked him.

im getting sick of the red, yellow, black, silver camaro's they have been showing us who else wants to see a aqua blue or inferno orange

have fun tomorrow take alot of pics!
Old 09-19-2008, 11:31 PM   #60
Mr Twisty

Drives: the 2nd amendment home
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRIXXTERR View Post
t ANDSINCE THIS POST MENTIONS SHUNT... There Is a Pic Floating Around Of TAG In The Trunk..
You can't see it in the trunk photo, but that tarp has blood stains on it, and there are LOTS of scratches (fingernail?) in the trunk. Also, a VERY LARGE man who rumbles like an unmuffled big block when he speaks is sticking close to the cars. Do you really think anyone is asking questions about shunt or tag after seeing that??? Not ME thankyouverymuch
Old 09-20-2008, 12:50 AM   #61
Mindz
E.B.A.H.

Drives: you wild...
Location: In the happy padded room wearing a jacket that makes me hug myself...

That is the sound of my jaw hitting the floor. words can't even describe how jealous I am sitting here at home on a friday night with nothing to do.

I think I'm going to have to take a week off work when I finally get my camaro and just drive every day for about 10 hours.
Old 09-20-2008, 01:30 AM   #62
Supermans
Camaro & Stang Enthusiast

Drives: 2011 Mustang 5.0 in Kona Blue
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkcamaro10 View Post
i wanna see aqua blue or cyber grey
Same, and I want to see Imperial Blue as well.

Great job Pink Wish I could be up there too..
Old 09-20-2008, 03:00 AM   #63
2KZ28_For_Now
SS Shotgun Ride?!??! :-)

Drives: 2000 Z28
Thanks, Pink! You have definitely hooked us up for the first-day pics!!! Great job, and glad you thought of us.

Hey, I say you and headpunter need to slap TAG upside the head and say: "Let's get some Camaro5 group pictures -- NOW!!!!"

Oh, and DONT forget to get some pics of Scott with you all, too!

"Miff Pink?" That's just CLASSIC!
Old 09-20-2008, 03:02 AM   #64
fbird777
SOM WS6

Drives: 2002 SOM Trans Am WS6
Quote:
Originally Posted by drivingincamaro View Post
AND I Think Scott said The Rs's That were coming in SAT was RED and Yellow.. Could be Wrong, but pretty sure thats what he said when i asked him.

im getting sick of the red, yellow, black, silver camaro's they have been showing us who else wants to see a aqua blue or inferno orange

have fun tomorrow take alot of pics!
, I haven't seen an aqua blue or inferno orange Camaro yet, I think aqua blue is a winner but I have to see it on the Camaro first.
fbird777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 08:54 AM   #65
big_dog
Future Z28 Owner.

Drives: Future Camaro Owner
i like this picture, this car sits lower than i thought
Attached Images

big_dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 10:41 AM   #66
ucla1ove3

Drives: soon to be 2010 CAMARO :]
hey question about people who wanna lower the car and such, aren't you afraid of you bumper getting scratched up when you go down an embankment to like exit a parking lot or something? and aren't you afraid that if you park to close to the block when you are pulling in that you will get your bumper stuck under it and it will pull if off?

I ask because my dads old Volvo used to do that. i swear every two months it would be in the shop getting the front end repaired because he would push it to close to the parking block lol. He never learned lol.
ucla1ove3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 12:21 PM   #67
Supermans
Camaro & Stang Enthusiast

Drives: 2011 Mustang 5.0 in Kona Blue
Quote:
Originally Posted by ucla1ove3 View Post
hey question about people who wanna lower the car and such, aren't you afraid of you bumper getting scratched up when you go down an embankment to like exit a parking lot or something? and aren't you afraid that if you park to close to the block when you are pulling in that you will get your bumper stuck under it and it will pull if off?

I ask because my dads old Volvo used to do that. i swear every two months it would be in the shop getting the front end repaired because he would push it to close to the parking block lol. He never learned lol.
I do feel the last generation camaro's with the pointy beak before 1998 had more of a problem with hitting the parking block and couldn't go over a curb while parking without hitting the nose. The 1998 and above Camaro's fixed that issue by not having it stick out as much.. This one looks pretty low and I like it. However I do have to be careful parking..
Old 09-20-2008, 12:50 PM   #68
The Great KJ
The Great KJ

Drives: 09 Challenger R/T & 05 Caravan
Send a message via Yahoo to The Great KJ
I truly admire and appreciate Camaro lovers who go to these events and gather up information and pictures for us to read and see.

Thanks!
KJ
Old 09-20-2008, 02:58 PM   #69
EllwynX

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by ucla1ove3 View Post

My 1991 RS scraped everything, it drove me crazy. The 2002 (w/GFX) never did though. Only the black plastic piece that hangs down under the front ever hit. They got smart with the GFX on the '02 and had the front split so the center wasn't so low. I did go to the window at a bank one time, looked at the exit to the road and how steep it was and prayed no one came up behind me because I backed out of it...

I hope the GFX package for the 5th Gen doesn't scrape...
EllwynX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 03:15 PM   #70
playhard67
come to poppa

Drives: 67RS,09 Harley FLHX
Had a great day in INDY. I don't recall if Scotty said the first day to take orders was 10/15 or 10/13...but,

according to the GM presentation the first day will be 10/13.

-They said that on that date the Dealers will know their allocations for the first three months. But, price May or May NOT be available on that date.

-HUD will be available in June 2010 SOP (2011 MY)
-molded rear fender splash guards will be avail
-High wing spoiler (5 colors) and ground effects avail
-Hood and Hockey stripe (3 colors)
-Rally Stripe (5 colors) (according to Scott...all stripes will be vinyl (not painted))
-engine covers for V6 and V8 in five colors
-performance parts: air intake, catback exhaust, shorty headers, and Hurst shortb throw shifter
-GM performance parts for LS based engines: Crate engines, Blocks, Heads, valve covers, camshafts, intake manifolds, head gaskets
-exterior accessories: spoiler, rear diffuser, fuel door, high spoiler, car cover with Rally Stripes
-interior accessories: Carbon Trim Kit, Body Colored Lighted Trim Kit (Yellow, Red, Orange), Floormats, subwoofer
-wheel/performance parts: chrome 21" wheel, painted 21" wheel, catback exhaust, airbox

Couple things I noticed - NO key in the passenger side door handle (see pics). and the trunk is very big, especially with the seat folded down (see pics)

Here's a few unusual shots:
Attached Images

Cancelled the 2010 SS/RS (for now) and bought this instead (2009 Harley FLHX)
playhard67 is offline   Reply With Quote