Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Navigation, Radar, Electronics Forum

Old 05-04-2011, 07:30 AM   #1
sameershah23

Drives: Camaro 1LT
Angry Bluetooth Audio Pairing?????

I don't know if this problem/solution has been posted before.
I am able to pair my phone successfully with the audio unit as soon as the car is turned on with the key.
But it has been connected only for audio calls from my phone. IT doesnt connect it for bluetooth audio streaming. I have to hardwire my iphone, go to settings and connect it for audio streaming manually each time.

How do you make sure that as soon as the car is turned on, audio streaming over bluetooth is connected?

Its kinda annoying to remove the phone from the pocket each time while seated (I know you have been through this as well)!!!!
sameershah23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 07:58 AM   #2
overhaulengines

Drives: Red 2SS/RS M6
hi, push cd aux button, screen reads aux in, push cd aux again, screen now reads aux out. now push menu select knob, screen now reads select device or connect device. continue and connect. hope this helps. i have to do this every once and a while as i have 3 devices that i connect regularly

lupe
overhaulengines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 01:56 AM   #3
SS11

Drives: 2011 SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by overhaulengines View Post
hi, push cd aux button, screen reads aux in, push cd aux again, screen now reads aux out. now push menu select knob, screen now reads select device or connect device. continue and connect. hope this helps. i have to do this every once and a while as i have 3 devices that i connect regularly

lupe
Thanks Lupe. I just got an HTC Thunderbolt and can no longer connect via usb. Although I have to pick my songs on my phone instead of the radio control, this method at least allows me to play all my music from phone.
SS11 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
adap, audio, bluetooth